Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If the world uses a single currency  (Read 1834 times)
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

If the world uses a single currency, will the economy be more stable?
This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.
If the world were to use the single bitcoin it would be great. But there are a lot of difficulties that make it impossible to achieve, and who issues the world's unified bitcoin, which will affect the interests of individual countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

Well its a good idea, imagine you can work in any place you want and travel as much as you want bringing the same currency. But, I think it is not possible since it would be a centralized economy for world and I am sure that there would be chaos in claiming political positions and power. If you are suggesting me bitcoin, well bitcoin is simply digital currency and not back up by any association,company etc. and therefore no political power is given to the owner. It is simply the fact that they can pay services and goods digitally and in convenience.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

This is ok for every everyone but their are people and business will be down/closed like money changer. How ever this is very good idea and makes our all transaction more faster and convenient. 
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

I think it has been asked before. But, I still believe that it would be beneficial. If we have a universal language which is English, well, why not have a universal currency, which will be bitcoin. It may not completely stabilize one economy, but atleast, we will no longer suffer from inflation.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

If the world uses a single currency only then there will be no higher or superior country to others because we will just have a balanced economy and also a unity in currency will bring a lot of positive things like the people will likely to get into other race because they know that there is no like a small boundary by just having the same currency.
finley01

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

I don't think it is possible to have a single  currency
subbotina

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.

That will solve a lot of issues but practically not possible. Different countries are on different levels.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

If the world using only one currency it will a very big problem. Conflict of economy rate and exchange of product. Yes it is stable in terms of currency in local and international because of one currency. But I don't think other nations will agree with it.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

It will never happen, every country has a fix supply like the cryptoworld.  Every coin/token represent as the money of the country such as ethereum, ripple and etc.  every coin has different value from each other and this is the economy of the country.  When the world has the same money, it could be all country combine into one.

It is too impossible because there are no rich or poor when it comes into the same value of money in the world.

blackbutterfly

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

That is the big issue in our country but in my opinion if we have one currency in the whole world maybe it is affected a lot of any markets and businesses.but maybe if we have one currency for me it is much better so that we dont need to exchange our money.but we just only a simple people and dont have the position to make a decission for that matter.only our government who can do that.so lets just respect for there decission.

dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

if we use a single currency i think all transact has become faster and easy,because we don't need to convert the money that we have to the currency of the country that we are going,all transaction is direct.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

It will be much better if the world has only one currency.Payments,and transaction will be easier.And even if you go outside of countries, you never have problems on your payments because youve got the same currency.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
elvinjamon

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

Maybe it is hard to reach that all countries will have a single currency to use.  Some countries does not acknowledged the use of other currency except of their old and usual medium of transaction because this old fiat money for them is a part of their history
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

It would be good since money can be brought anywhere and doesn't need to be converted but on the other hand I think this doesn't change much of the economy. Look at your neighbors, just imagine their house where the family lives as a country and then try to compare each of them in terms of their income. They are both using same money but this doesn't mean each house or family receives the same income. Therefore economy couldn't be considered stable even with same currency. The resources still matters. Money, materials and human resources.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

if world use bitcoin as single currency we can see bitcoin to 20 million per bitcoin
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

I do think that.. single currency could provide stabilizing effect.. there will be no taxes , transactions would have been easier without much effort , things would have been cheaper and more affordable and easily available.
I do think that it would be so much better and we could move towards globalization.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

Its hard to deal with the differences of the value of each countries' economy and money. If we're about to use a single currency, it means that we're going to have the same economic level with each other which is not always true. There will always be a superior country which excels on technology, economy, etc. Also, every country has its own pride, its not that easy to change ones country's currency

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

umm.. Nope, I really do not think so, because clearly, every country and state existing in this world does not have the same economical status, does not rise as much or as less with one another. Heck, can't even rise together at the same time. Unless all these countries and states have the same advancements, resources and etc., I don't think having a single currency all over the world will be a good thing to happen. I do not even think that the leaders of any state or country will even think of this kind of idea. It is just completely impossible to happen.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

If the whole world uses only one currency, I do not know which currency will be chosen: D. Conflicts can occur between countries.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

If the whole world uses only one currency, I do not know which currency will be chosen: D. Conflicts can occur between countries.

Obviously, yes. Pride will be the cause of misunderstandings and hidden grudges. Just like what I said, I really cannot see anything great that can happen if this really does come true. Which is why I think no leader of any state or any country has ever suggested this idea or even discussed it with the media. It would be a dumb decision to do so. Lol. any public image who does this will probably suffer lots of discrimination. Anyways, the fact that every state and every country are different with one another having different achievements, resources and cultures is more than enough to kill the idea of having a one currency for the whole world.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: