Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If the world uses a single currency  (Read 1834 times)
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

If the world uses a single currency, will the economy be more stable?
This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.

the world can never agree on a single currency. who will be the owner of that currency Huh

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

That would be great! I think if our planet become one state with only goverment - all be OK!

RamonCastrof567

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

This is very good and interisting idea if it is happen then world will face a lot of problem. International system of currency should the correction first. many policy and principles will have to change. If only Bitcoin will active then it will be very honey.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.

It really depends but you have to take into consideration the economic discrepancies between countries. There are still countries that use barter-system as their way of transacting into things. Developing a single currency throughout would lead to chaos and disaster into markets due to hegemonic states being able to control and manipulate most of the value of the money. One might also argue that using a single currency would be difficult as every country has their own gold-reserves, which determines the value of their money in the market.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

A few years back when the Greece national economy was in serious financial crisis and because it was in the European Union, it went on to affect the other countries financially as well. Just one country can cause worldwide destabilization if country uses the same currency.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:24:24 PM

A few years back when the Greece national economy was in serious financial crisis and because it was in the European Union, it went on to affect the other countries financially as well. Just one country can cause worldwide destabilization if country uses the same currency.
And the situation if we had only one currency worldwide would be a lot worse, especially for the poorer countries.
The world works and earns in different speeds. That would lead to a shift of wealth exactly towards the regions where people aready earn enough.
And regulations of the lokal currency would become impossible for the poorer countries. It would be like they are stuck with poverty forever with an always increasing gap to the industry nations.

It's me!!!
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

i am afraid this will never happen)) not a single country will agree on this. the idea itself is very interesting and convenient, but no.. this will never ever happen, that;s for sure
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

If the world will only use a single currency the economy of each country will be the same. The price of any things and goods even the services will be the same and may differ just a little but thats depends on the vendors. The price in the stock market will be stable or maybe the stock market will cease to exist. The value of money around the world will all be the same and the taxes of the goods or anything will remain the same.
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

If the countries use only one currency I think it's better. so that it will no longer be exchanged for our money and will not disturb the person how much money he earned abroad. In March of 2009, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner let it slip that he was "quite open" to the idea of an eventual move toward a global currency run by the International Monetary Fund. Although many were surprised by this unusual announcement, the idea of a world currency is certainly not a new one.
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

I believe that the experiment carried out by the European Union has shown how difficult it is to implement a single currency in a broad territorial extension and with a complex variety of cultures and economic realities. Although in practice the dollar seems to be the universal currency par excellence, I do not believe that the world is prepared for the implementation of an official universal currency.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

If the countries use only one currency I think it's better. so that it will no longer be exchanged for our money and will not disturb the person how much money he earned abroad. In March of 2009, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner let it slip that he was "quite open" to the idea of an eventual move toward a global currency run by the International Monetary Fund. Although many were surprised by this unusual announcement, the idea of a world currency is certainly not a new one.
I think it is not possible that the world uses 1 currency maybe the supply may become no longer sustained the usage of the said currency and it will become less.I believe that of we use 1 currency we also need to have one  leader or maybe one government and we really need to be united as one with the. one government for almost one billion people around? it is not really possible.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Dazler

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

I don't think it would stabilized the economy of some third rate country that had slow economical growth especially on Asia and Africa were their primary sources of income are agricultural products. Whose investor wants to pay 1000 usd per employee?
They are applying and making agriculture products to use for the economical needs of the country but I think single currency will not be good for the profit of simple people. As now crypto currency is invested for long time profit but it is also being use to pay for online goods it means a currency can be use for purposes, investment and the currency. Money making through currency will be the part time profit.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

I do not think this will happen because every country has its own policy. The eye was made to control the people. If the currency is not theirs, the people will live by themselves. Even dollars are also used in some countries or maybe bitcoin could be the world's currency. It all depends on the development of human life as what they want to create in this world.  Cool
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:10:19 AM

That could be a possibility. However, it may only be a sub currency rather than a main one. Each country has their own currency derived from tradition and history. Thus, it would be too difficult to debunk those currencies as their main amd recognized currency. Although cryptocurrency offers that alternative, there still so much more to be proved by it before it could be widely accepted, more so trusted.

trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:59:20 AM

I never thought of that, but I think that is very likely to happen if we do adopt single currency for the whole world. Even Greece, only one country could ruin the economy of one continent.

Diverse fiat is fine, as long as we still have crypto to do an overseas transfer seamlessly Grin

colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:50:20 AM

I think it would be a very difficult scenario to happen; However, hypothetically, it would be a very different world, there would be no devaluations, that bring so much poverty to many countries. Also, labor would be better paid, and therefore a better quality of life for the entire world population.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

If every nation is going to use a single currency I think this world will be a better place. This will mean unity because everyone will be agreeing to just one currency. It will be easier to transact with one another even if they are very far apart.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

This may be what some people want, there are secret groups that make bitcoin as a weapon to master the world economy. It sounds crazy but I read history. In the end all subject and economy are controlled by one country with Bitcoin currency. Roll Eyes
CryptoMoonDevil

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:56:14 AM

I do not think this will happen because every country has its own policy. The eye was made to control the people. If the currency is not theirs, the people will live by themselves. Even dollars are also used in some countries or maybe bitcoin could be the world's currency. It all depends on the development of human life as what they want to create in this world.  Cool
That was the whole idea for bitcoin to begin with, however nowadays its much to expensive to transact with, especially in third world countries and other impoverished nations.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1363163)
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

If the world uses one world currency that would be without doubt Bitcoins as it is the first crypto currency and the top most crypto currency in the crypto kingdom, one world currency will help people to  travel all over the world with bitcoins without having to worry about changing currencies and there will be no need to carry huge amount of money on hand for travelling expenses, in such a situation mostly all the vendors and merchants will be accepting crypto currrencies world wide.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: