Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If the world uses a single currency  (Read 1834 times)
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:48:25 AM

I don't see that it will became stable but it will improve the economic status on every country. They won't need to get stuck importing expensive goods because that single currency will open the opportunity to choose cheaper ones.
bboyem16

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

I guess this should be maybe not so great idea
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

If the whole world use one currency it will be good but some countries will not accept because it will prevent them from their evil corruptions and money   laundry,although with the same currency their will still be different value in the currency same as bitcoin have different value in different countries.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

Looks like something that would do more harm than good. The good thing about multiple currency is independent regulations. Regulation is not a one size fits all kind of thing. It works for the EU because they're relatively similar with similar needs. They're neighbors. Additionally, the governing body of this centralized banking institution is obviously going to be more biased to rich countries with more influence. Potentially, third world countries will be neglected.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
roadsirm

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

If the world uses a single currency it is not possible because all have currency, and economic development in my opinion is not specified by the type of currency but is determined by the competitiveness of production in various fields so that the impact on the economic development of a country.
Bulltracct

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:08 AM

Thats a fine idea. If the world had single currency then the value of currencies will not be different and there would have been a decrease in poverty
CryptoMoonDevil

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

If the world uses a single currency, will the economy be more stable?
This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.
no, proof of this is the European union when they all switched to the Euro. how many of those countries are in default? they leave Germany to carry all the weight.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1363163)
EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

Yes the world economy will have some stability and balance, exchanges will be eliminated and it will be easier to make payments for goods and services. however that requires communism policies yet the world we live in is mostly capitalistic. The super powers want to have a huge chunk of control over economies, so it may not be easy, maybe just another reason why they fight BTC
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

I think that it will be difficult to manage, and it is almost impossible in the modern world. There is not political will to enable all countries to develop in the same way.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.

I do not think that it is possible, because some developed countries will not have eager to have same currencies with the others, it will cause decreasing of their economics. So it is not so easy.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

I can't imagine really , it is impossible to happen for the whole world to use one currency. I don't think it will make the economy more stable. It's like you need to gather all nations into one by using 1 currency in which very unlikely to happen. One more thing is that it is very difficult to manage or control because there is one currency but the different nations have different law when it comes to that. Impossible really.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

I do not think that it will to make worldwide economics more stable. This is my opinion, if there will be one currency it will destruct economic of strong countries or will make weak countries more dependent to the strong ones.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

The possibility of the whole world using a single currency is very thin. If the world will ever use a single currency it will not be a fiat currency, it will be a cryptocurrency.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

Bitcoin is an electronic currency which can be operated world wide with out any third party interference. The invention of bitcoin..is
an out standing one in this century by satoshi  Nakamoto. Very shortly it will become a global currency which can be operated world wide.because no government can control it.
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

I think a single currency like bitcoin not controlled by anyone will be ideal,but using a single flat currency the way we know flt currencies will just make all smaller countries subservient to the big economies of the world.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

I think a single currency like bitcoin not controlled by anyone will be ideal,but using a single flat currency the way we know flt currencies will just make all smaller countries subservient to the big economies of the world.

but what about volatility of it? i mean during 3 months we saw bitcoin at a price of 20k dollars, and then it went down to 5. what would happen to the world if we had bitcoins as a single currency.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

If the world uses single currency maybe foreign exchange will not exist but in cryptocurrency exchange still exist. I don't know if one nation will affect of their economy if we all are now using single currency, maybe some of the countries will down their economy I guess.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

I think we've gone too far with some countries thinking they are better than other countries because of their wealth, before we can all unite on a financial front we need to eliminate many of the things that keep us apart, for example how can we have so many people starving and dying in parts of the world while the rest of the world sits by and allows it to happen.

I know it's exciting to see someone put a Tesla into space but if we could give every human an equal footing wouldn't that be more exciting?

As basic as this example is, it is just one of the things that need to be sorted out before we can unite globally.

Although, maybe if everyone did operate with one currency then we could help these countries out as there would no longer be pressure on those countries with more wealth to put more into these situations as we would all be on the same level.

Who knows, but for us to work on anything at a global level there needs to be drastic changes to the way we operate and think, perhaps bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the start of this.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

If we have one currency. The Developing countries might benefit considerably with the introduction of a stable currency which would form a base for future economic development.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

If it happen, under a global currency, this type of aggressive management of a national economy would not be possible. Monetary policy could not be enacted on a country by country basis. Rather, any change in monetary policy would have to be made at the worldwide level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: