Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If the world uses a single currency  (Read 1834 times)
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

Human beings have always dreamt about communism, about one country, one universal language... impossible, as well as a universal currency. The diversity of opinions, nations, countries is increadible. Forget about a world's society and global things)))
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

Human beings have always dreamt about communism, about one country, one universal language... impossible, as well as a universal currency. The diversity of opinions, nations, countries is increadible. Forget about a world's society and global things)))

Well, using for example a single currency world wide i think it would be diffucult for a small country having a low economic stability because it may take for granted for the biggest countries with a biggest economic industries. It turns to chaos due to many have people unbalance income in a country and a governemt, the result of this is discriminition of other other country.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

If the world will use a single fiat or cryptocurrency, the econom wouldnt chnge at all. Economy rises on how productive a country is. Whether we use the same currency, that doesnt affect the growth of economy. Its just like an agreement that we do hve same currency yet our country's distribution wouldntbe the same.
Yes. You are right. A country’s progress depends on their productivity. I also think that a single currency will not solve the world poverty. It also depends on every individual.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

If the world will use a single fiat or cryptocurrency, the econom wouldnt chnge at all. Economy rises on how productive a country is. Whether we use the same currency, that doesnt affect the growth of economy. Its just like an agreement that we do hve same currency yet our country's distribution wouldntbe the same.
Yes. You are right. A country’s progress depends on their productivity. I also think that a single currency will not solve the world poverty. It also depends on every individual.
You're right, single currency is not easy to apply which makes complicated on each country. As we all know each country has it's own currency and having different value. So, if it will apply a single currency many government sectors will react and for sure many sectors will not in favor on that particular issue as it will might affected the growth of economy.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

Exactly before we are separated by one another there have become different views in different accept. Yes it was good if we will have one currency because it was like we became united with one another but that was really impossible since there still wars and conflict between different coumtry. Its currency also will affect the economic circulation of one country.

samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

If the world uses a single currency, will the economy be more stable?
This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.
There will be chaos if that happens along with different governments around the world, if someone wants to implement that kind of system i think leaders all over the world should make an agreement about this because if not it will not be implemented forever because of different economy on every countries.

PricelessBing

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:34:59 AM

I dont think its possible as there would be no pricing system then means how can we compare the value of those volatile currencies?
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:59:25 AM

This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.

The economy can be stabilized if the whole world uses a single currency. But which currency will be used, who will print this money, who will do the inspection? States can not agree on this issue. But I think it is possible to have a single currency for international trade. Maybe soon.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:09:51 AM

It cannot happen that we will just have one currency at a time and all over the world.

First, every country has their own views, strategies and perspective when it comes to currency so I don't think that there would be a balance in the world.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:25:15 AM

it can not be that way, even though the whole world will eventually use the same currency but it will not make the world's financial situation stable, every country needs the currency of their country to transact, can not use one type of currency for the whole world
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:31:45 AM

If the world uses single currency what I see is, this will eliminate cost of converting currencies. Then there would be a price transparency, very convenient because we don't need calculator to check the price of something in another country. Everything is in same currency. As we find cheapest price product, it would be much easy. A good advantage if its on the same currency.

balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

there is no use of money if the world only uses one or single currency. why? because there will be no use of hard work and perseverance if the money will only have one. there will be no use of currency exchanger which some people is there work and business. for example, if only dollar is our money, then work in the other place or countries are very similar.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

I don't know what will happen. But I guess something like there will no comparable things.The market will depend on one currency.People will be bore by using one currency and don't invest more.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

I think its very hard to make it. Every country have their own growth and its affect on economic. For example, on europe continet using single currency Euro and thats many problem to handle that affect to other country using euro
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

I think that it would not materialize though it would be good for poor countries because it would level out the market. The buying powers of every country would be the same since we are only using same currency Which i believe the world super powers will not allow.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

I think that it would not materialize though it would be good for poor countries because it would level out the market. The buying powers of every country would be the same since we are only using same currency Which i believe the world super powers will not allow.

If the world use only one currency for sure there is no overseas at all, because some of  the reason of those people who work abroad is that the money in that country will be bigger if it is convert into local currency.
miros

Activity: 124

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:14:19 AM

I think this is a great idea! All the same, all the indicators of countries and markets are reduced to the dollar. But many consider the currency part of the nationality.

esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

There will be more trouble than convenient, because one currency parctically means one state or nation, so it will be maasive nation and massive population, the main problem will be the gap between the rich and thepoor will be huge with one or two state become the rich and the others become the poor, just like what happen in europe nowadays.
StuartBTCETH

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

Everything can be possible  because, man has every power but, first we have to spread rapid awareness campaigns as KFC did.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:43:58 AM

The world will no compitition anymore. Products will have the same prices all over the world. People need not to worry about the value of their money. Easier way to access banks all ober the world especially in deposit and withdrawal. Easier way to travel as well. Nations will be able to pay nations without worrying the low or high value of ones currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: