Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If the world uses a single currency  (Read 1834 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

It would be great because there will be an equality for the overall countries in the world because we don't need to compare and convert or calculate something in order to compare the price if it is more expensive in our current country or less expensive compare to the other countries in the world. So it will be a big help in overall countries and it might promote a unity for all of the countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

I do not think this will happen because every country has its own policy and, one currency means one order,one policy, one government, so it is impossible to happen for the whole world to use one currency.
Yeah exactly i think it is not even possible and it is very challenging knowing the fact that there are nation who wants dominance to other nation that is why their currency should be recognizes  and they don’t want the world has only one currency. That is why some nation againts bitcoin because it has no boundaries and everyone is able to use it.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

If the world uses a single currency, will the economy be more stable?
This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.

Although it is not possible, it is still a good idea. The thought of using only one currency is also equality. Meaning, we are all equal in economic state. The development of the countries will not only depend in one but will also consider every single one. Plus, let's be honest. Calculating the money to other currencies is very hassle. I mean why would you do it when you can just use one currency? In this case, we will also be able to recognize and promote only one currency.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

If the world uses a single currency, I think that so impossible to stabilize the economy of all the country on this world. It is easy only once person visit going to some states or buy stuff from another country, because we do not need to convert our money. We don’t need to go abroad to work because of the same currency.
rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.
I think this will never happen. Because every country would want to maintain the currency of their respective countries. And I think if this happens certainly all countries in the world can not even stabilize the economy of his country.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

if the world uses one currency it seems it will be a price game and will become very expensive even very rare because the currency will become very rare not only that we send money and transact overseas will become easier not need to be in exchange to some currency again.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

In my opinion this is an impossible thing to happen. Every country has its own way for their economy. Adopting other currency is like an insult on their economic stand. Logically government will stand firm that if their is a change they would become first rate country with their own currency.
That is right. Every country has their own currency and different economic level where the exchange of currency on different country depends on it. It will be impossible especially if the leader of every country oppose to this.

kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

If the world uses a single currency, I think that so impossible to stabilize the economy of all the country on this world. It is easy only once person visit going to some states or buy stuff from another country, because we do not need to convert our money. We don’t need to go abroad to work because of the same currency.
Pros and cons are there for everything in this world. But as far as bitcoins being used as single currency all over the world, I think this would be having more cons than pros. Reason is, the economic growth of all countries would be same. Like there would be no difference in first world countries and that of third world countries. Everything will be treated same throughout the globe.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:30:01 AM

That is garbage. It will not betoken well, and can merely prompt devastation and an even bigger variety of problems than those we've currently. Most nations can even feel duped and a few can utilize it as an opportunity to abuse others. it is not a wise thought, therefore i do not bolster it. Indeed, even the people United Nations agency square measure functioning as government staff can feel swindled once they discover that the thousands they're been paid in their nation is useless. It's higher everyone proceed as they see things.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

I think the world use single currency is impossible and it will not gonna happen. The economy of every country is very different especially countries who belong to the third world country.  It takes a lot of documentation and thorough open forum for each country. The world has different kinds of government. There are countries that are Republic,  monarchy,  communism and many more. So probably one single currency is very impossible.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

Definitely it will not happen. Single currency creates trouble if ever they will consider that. There are some countries who are not economically good. They can't level there income to other countries whomany economy is very high.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

I don't think the world's use of a single currency is a good thing.

Because there are many countries, using the same currency can easily generate inflation, which is not conducive to the development of the country.

I think there is only one way to use the same currency, and that is world unity.
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

The reunification of the currency is certainly good, but this is hard to come by because it means that all countries on earth have an alliance or just one country left, just like the EU. The former approach is basically impossible because countries have different views Different habits, and then one, for the time being, every nation has such abilities.
It is hard to have united currency in the world. The currency represents the economy of each country. At present, the difference between the economies is quite large. Many countries will not accept the use of the same currency
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

i dont know, i think the world use single currency is not gonna be happened.
because the countries around the world has their variety of incomes.
We can not find a currency that can be used worldwide because each currency has different values. I think bitcoin may be the world's common currency, it is not released by the government
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

No, the economy will not become more stable.

A single currency causes a country to lose its independence in exchange rate and monetary policy, leading to the flow of elements to developed regions.

Neither the free flow nor the unified central finance is currently lacking among the countries of the world and cannot be owned. So if there is a genuine currency at present, the economy will undoubtedly become more unstable.
If all over the world uses a single currency maybe some people not agreeing on what they want to developed because we all know that Some are not actually uses new technologies and we are different perceptions in every coins or in fiat moneys .It is so much useful in every kind of transaction but difficult to introduce all over the world. Time will come that all of us can benefits on bitcoin.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:21:34 AM

I do not think that there is really quite the need to have a single currency for all parts of the world. That would take much effort and time to actually be implemented. Having different currencies is effective enough as for conversions depending on their economic conditions.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

create a stable, of course, can, we could see examples such as Europe. they use one currency and it's very good for their economies. If every country in the world can use this system then price stability and the economy it's going to happen.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

I don't think having a single currency in all over the world is a great idea because as I know having their own currency in a country has a great advantage in the people who want to increase  their salary in their work, I mean like here in my country our currency has a small amount of price compare to other country but when people here work abroad and bring their money here they can double the amount of money we earn in the job here. So it has a good advantage if we have more currency in the world.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:38:33 AM

If the world uses the same currency, the world can become chaotic. Since many countries have very low levels of development, this will be the reason why the concentration of wealth is so widespread. People living in rich countries will be an option because here the salaries they receive will be many times higher than those of poorer nations.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:51:58 AM

Hmm odd. All I've read is the impossibilities of a single currency. Let's admit it. Using a single currency for the whole world is completely new and we have no experience about the consequences. We can still think from the completely opposite perspective from the above mentioned opinions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: