Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If the world uses a single currency  (Read 1834 times)
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

If the world uses a single currency, will the economy be more stable?
This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.
Single Global Currency will be for economic stability and reduce inflation,Currency fluctuations which currently cause millions of daily adjustments in prices to compensate for the lack of stability that would be provided by a Single Global Currency.  Those currency fluctuations also contribute to inflation when prices are increased cover the costs of imported goods. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:58:21 PM

A lot will happen like this currency is going ro be stable and is going to facilitate the transactions between the nations. It will make buying medicines and other primary materials easy to get. I think bitcoin will be the best one as a global currency.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

A lot will happen like this currency is going ro be stable and is going to facilitate the transactions between the nations. It will make buying medicines and other primary materials easy to get. I think bitcoin will be the best one as a global currency.

But i do not think that it will ever happen. In fact, US dollar is used globally for different purposes, so i think that this can be near to the example that the OP is asking for. Well, it is not the same, but it is near to that.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Name: Claudio

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

Well hussle of going to bank or outlet to change your money will be lessen, specially when you are a traveling person or a person who travels for work then having a money that you can use everywhere will be great.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.

A currency is made by it's own country is just like their signature. If ever we uses one currency only many country will disagree with it and it could also affect the economy. And if ever we have one currency what is it? and is there possible also that we will have a one nation or one president?
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:53:09 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:09:33 AM by tuliobrothers

I believe it will become more easier if we are going to use a single currency. Bitcoin is transferable anywhere and anytime.  We can pay an online transaction right away because of bitcoin.  Such a great help to each in everyone of us who believes and use the digital currency. I hope that  btc will become a currency in the world.

brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:15:46 AM

Of course it will be good indeed. But there is so many country that still selfish and using their own currency. Maybe it will happen if there is no diffrent between modern country and developing country so there is no exchange currency. But it effect there will no trader exchange and one option of investment also disappear. There is no keeping foreign currency it will only for saving money because the same currency.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

I cannot imagine it, I am not sure that will happens. every country has own currency
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:46:20 AM

If we use only single cash, the economy of the nation won't steady it will go down. You know why? The economy can increase if there are there are allot of tourist visit on that nation if we have single cash we don't export and import of item. We don't have to go to another nation to work. The economy increase by the means of changing market value
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:57:10 AM

It would be great and more stable i think. But i dont think super power nation like amerika would like accept to use single currency in world wide. The reasons is cause they want to superior and they wanted to control all economy system.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

I don't think it is a good idea because some country has a low amount of price in their own currency. And as I know their is a lot of advantages and disadvantages in other country like here in my country the advantage of having a different currency in the world is if we bring dollar here in my country it has a big amount that can really change our life and disadvantage of having a different currency in our country if we use our currency in other country we should bring more to use it.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

Currency for the world? this is stupid thing. because the country that prints the money will certainly benefit them. and that's very unlikely. there could be value differences in each country

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

I think it is good to use a single currency so that
thete will no more exchanges, when you go around the world it is easy to transact for the currency is a single already and use around every nation.
I have the similar reasons for supporting this concept of single global currency. But I believe that every country besides using their national currency should allow the use of single currency and that would be best for travelers. People like me who like exploring the world and visiting different countries, they need badly a currency system which is acceptable worldwide and they are saved from the problems of getting it converted.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

The economy will have to be stable and in sync if it is going to use a single currency, and if it becomes a reality by then then each economy across the globe will act as one and change as one as the market circulates but it will be quite a feat in order to break the walls of each nation's differences when it comes to its economy.

thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

I am not sure it will happens. There is many countries with own currency in the word.every country want to keep their currency. I think a single currency in the word is impossible.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

I do not think so. This will not make the economy more stable instead of destroying the world's economy. Every country needs the currency of each country, no one can live without the currency of his country. And I'm sure the Government of every country will definitely protect the currency of the country and do not want to be replaced by any currency.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

I am not sure it will happens. There is many countries with own currency in the word.every country want to keep their currency. I think a single currency in the word is impossible.

Every government of every country wants their economy to be higher than the other country the reason they are all working on it for the sake of their country and well, their pride. If there will be a single currency for the world, I think that is when the peace is really happening that even the currency and economy are merging into one.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

I thinks its good to use a single currency, don't you think were ever parts of the worlds you travel, no more hassle looking for money changer. But of course it's only possible if the world leaders agree.
But on the real ground, if this would be possible so do you think that bitcoins will be keeping their charm and pace? No, I think firstly it wouldn’t be getting possible, not now and not in near future as well. But yes, we can expect this in next century I guess or even more when people from all around the world would know bitcoins. Let’s wait and see what happens till our last breath.
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Same currencies are possible in regions that are economically similar. Like USA and Somalia can not have a same currency but USA and Britain can do so.
And there is a currency that is used all over the world too, Thats US Dollar. So there can not be one specific answer to your question thats why it is an interesting debate !
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

not quite sure if this is going to work. countries are already divided in many aspects. a call for unification is quite difficult. but it’s worth a try.
We all know that the world is divide into different blocks and all minor countries are aligned with some super powers in order to get more stable and flourish at better rate. Each block is working for their own interest in order to make sure that they have the best control over the world. Under such circumstances, if we stay realistic it is difficult to make it happen but if UNO takes a step, then it is somehow possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: