Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3277 times)
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Are you serious? do you really think that it is real for ripple to replace bitcoin? Frankly speaking I like ripple and its concept, but it does not mean I suppose that it can beat bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Ripples will never replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first and largest coin with the most user popularity, bitcoin will remain the king of coins.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

Bitcoin will be always the king of cryptocurrency.The bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency because due to decentralised concept.It's  can't control by any governmental organization, private sector or by individual .This is the main reason for the huge raise of dollars in single day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sarta afdal17

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

Yes I think gan bitcoin is the highest currency in the world. That position is above all currencies. It will not be worth any currency. This coin will run fast with other coins. I think, it will not be long to wait long after all transactions will be finished with bitcoin. Now many people pay the important thing on bitcoin. Its popularity increased from before. He will not be able to sell coins. There will be no other currency in the future. So, still the king of all coins and for his future also gan .. Smiley Smiley
AUKING

Activity: 386
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

AurumCoin (AU) can be like bitcoin but with gold backing:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aurumcoin/
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

ICO only depens on bitcoin. If bitcoin dies there is no possibility to convert other coin unless, some people will have a wallet that can directly converted as money. I dont have enough sufficient knowledge abou the other crypto but as long as i know, even ethereum depends on bitcoin.
roadsirm

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins if the king of altcoins is held by ethereum so it is probable that ethereum will dominate all altcoins.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

That's unlikely, ripple is too weak to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the foremost, and remain the king of coins, the ripple will be left behind from bitcoin.
rwishva

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

better to compare the token supply when comparing coins, ripple has too many supply if it passes the BTC current price this how much money wants to be in the market Wink uncountable  Huh Huh Huh
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

Although Bitcoin is currently the most valuable virtual currency in the world, its growth potential and development potential are the most potential virtual currency of the year. Released in 2012, Ripple aims to enable secure global financial transactions.
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

I don't think xrp overtake the BTC. I would like to see ETH takes the lead after the BTC recent drop. Comparing to BTC, ETH more stability in the market past several weeks. ETH and NEO. Those are my picks to overtake BTC in next 12 or 24 months.
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:48:07 PM

Bitcoin Cash: The currency is expected to topple Bitcoin. Investors have just witnessed Bitcoin's first bid for Bitcoin. This 3 month old has all the qualities that can replace Bitcoin.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

The king of alts is now, ETH ithink i think it will take the main position of BTC in near future.
I agree with your words. Next crypto boss is Ethereum (ETH). After all everyone knows that Crypto market is start by bitcoin, always bitcoin is great. Then the second position of cryptocurrency is ETH.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

The future many good coins are comes in the market but no one should replace the Bitcoin because it is a king of the cryptocurrency this value is always high in the market.
I predicted in current situation of the crypto market. Because future is unpredictable so we don't judge the cryptocurrency.

Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

I doubt that the founder, and the central crypto-currency can be displaced from the place of the king of the mountain.
The same ripple is not his rival, because the main factor that bitcoin now has such a price, its limited. Ripple has too many coins.
For example, Ethereum can be replaced in the distant future. For example Waves.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
JimXcrab

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

i think soon will be the top 1 is the ETH coin. as i observed today  Smiley Smiley
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

For me no one can replace bitcoin in its position. It was still the king of all the coins. It can be low price as of this start of the year but soon it will recover and many people or investors are still investing in bitcoin and no coins can replace it.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

Neo is the king of all coins 2018 belong to Neo many smart contracts will come on NEO
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

Without any doubt bitcoin is the king of all coins in the world of cryptocurrency.Its price is highest in the cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the most popular and most trusted among all coins.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

I earned good from ripple, I sold on top, that doesn't happens all the time but with ripple I had good luck and very good profit, I sold at +3$. I doubt that some altcoin like ripple can replace bitcoins, some people say its bank altcoin, I don't know how much truth there is in that rumor. Anyway there are to many ripple coins in circulation, to many to even think that they can replace bitcoins. You should try with some other coin's. For now I don't think that some altcoin can replace bitcoin, I'm not sure is that coin created or needs to be created in future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: