Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3283 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Although now a lot of new coins and I think the coin rivalry has been around for a long time but I think it would be impossible to shift the position of the bitcoin that as the king of all the coins,
because I see the price of another coin has a very long distance with bitcoin.
It is very difficult to shift the position of bitcoin it may take several hundred years to compete with bitcoin but it is also very dubious because with the limited amount of bitcoin it will make the bitcoin price soar.
Yes is a true,we must be ready someday the number of bitcoin will be limited and the price will remain high so it can't compete with BTC prices.Let alone later,at this time the value of BTC has been far and high.You can trust BTC value more than this sometime in the future.

colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

even in my dream i don't believe that Ripple can everlly think of over coming bitcoin in the market.. it has not even bet the Eth talk more of bitcoin.
bitcoin is the father of all Coin and forever will remain the king except a new blockchain is being introduced which will not come out from the bitcoin or ethereum blockchain if not their is no coin which i have seen that can overtake bitcoin 
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

We all know that the platform of eth is very useful to us and the system of it. ETH is a powerful altcoin so I think eth has a chance to become king of altcoins.
Bitcoin is better than etherium in all ways. The transaction process of bitcoin is faster than etherium. More people using bitcoin as compared to etherium. More investors entering to bitcoin. More people like bitcoin. Bitcoin is the world largest and fastest crypto currency. And the king of crypto world. More people entering to bitcoin as it is safe place to invest for them.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Ripple(XRP) is better position than other coins.But, we know,Bitcoin is the oldest and strongest crypto-currency.so, I will go on that Bitcoin is the king of all coins.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will stay as the king of crypto currencies for several coming years. It is the oldest coin and the most successful one right now, and it have the biggest value and the most active community. It is also highly needed for trading altcoins, so the demand for BTC is not decreasing, but going up with time.
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

Bitcoin will not soon cease to be king. It is the Foundation of the world of cryptocurrency. And there's no coin that can push it. Even Ethereum is too weak a competitor.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. No one can replace in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king, was the king, will be the king of cryptocurrency. Although Bitcoin is going so down. But it's not permanent. It's very natural. Bitcoin will recover very soon. And It will be rising so high.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

Bitcoin is the father of all other coins. If you play chess with crypto, and bitcoin is the king, I would choose monero to be the queen. lol
To me Ripple is more like a tower or a horse. This is a funny way of interpreting the cryptocurrency market and would probably give a good topic as well.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

As king of the cryptoworld, bitcoin has been stable and dominant all year. There may be altcoins that comes half of its market value but i don't think it can matched what bitcoin has. Bitcoin will always be the king as long  as its presence is still in the cryptoworld.

mhj

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

Bitcoin is most main king of all altcoin. from bitcoin all altcoin maintain.but i have no confused bitcoin is king of all altcoin. if bitcoin dump with all currency dump in market.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
bellakrstna

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

For me, the king of all coins is will only Bitcoin..
Because Bitcoin is the first Cryptocurrency Coin that created in the world. Nothing beat Bitcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

Bitcoin is most main king of all altcoin. from bitcoin all altcoin maintain.but i have no confused bitcoin is king of all altcoin. if bitcoin dump with all currency dump in market.
Yes that’s the reason bitcoin is the mighty king of all crypto world. If the price and value of bitcoin dump. All crypto currencies will be fallen down. Since 2009 bitcoin value and price have certain up and down due to some faults. But it doesn’t mean that bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto world. If the mighty king died. No one will interested in other crypto currencies.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will be dethroned by any coin, simply because it's the first of cryptocoins, it's the most known among them. It has too much strenght now.
BenBitcoin77

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

Yes, that is bitcoin, the king of all coins.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

Indeed, Bitcoin is the king of all coins. Bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrency and it is the most valuable coins compared to othe cryptocurrencies. There's no doubt that it will strive more for the future.
Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

King of all coin is undoubtedly Bitcoin. Crypto was first introduced as a Bitcoin and it's mother of all crypto. Most valuable and important rather than all coin. So king of all coin is none other than Bitcoin.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

Indeed, Bitcoin is the king of all coins. Bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrency and it is the most valuable coins compared to othe cryptocurrencies. There's no doubt that it will strive more for the future.
We all know that bitcoin was the number 1 cryptocurrency here, why? Not just because it was the first created but because of unique characteristic compare to other. Bitcoin has more usage. Aside from that it is the only cryptocurrency you can easily convert in to fiat to used it whenever you want.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

Bitcoin will always be the king of digital currency because this is the original. In terms of market capitalization there is a big chance in the future that some coins will overtook it because of circulating supply and value.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:21:51 AM

Ripple could never overthrow bitcoin. By just looking at their price and total supply, I see that it could never surpass what is bitcoin now and what its done for us. And with the community bitcoin is having, bitcoin will sustain being a king of all cryptocurrencies.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

I think the King of all money is bitcoin for now because its value is very high once and beat all currencies around the world although bitcoin shaped online but its popularity and its value is very precious in the eyes of the world and it the once influential to the world and I think the King of currency currently is bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: