Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:23:36 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 01:40:43 PM by Noilee

Bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency. It's position is on top of all currencies. It does not compare to any currency. It's speed is more than the other coins. I think ,it will not wait for more days, after which all the transactions will be completed by bitcoin.People are now paying a lot of importance to bitcoin. It's popularity is increasing day by day. It does not have the capability to sell the coins. There is no other currency in front of it. So, it is still the king of all the coins and in future also.
The price of bitcoin is higher when we compare in all types of currencies, this is why btc is so expensive in all. We can say that a king, because its very popular in investment and the popularity is spread all over the country everytime. It is most profitable, and so btc is known as king of all coins.
trader_ok

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

I believe that ripple has a very very long way to bitcoin. It can happen after some time, but it is hard to believe that it may happen in the next few months though.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Wherever your complaints are within the Crypto community, the solution of the original blockchain will be married - Bitcoin, however, it has been bittakena for 10 years now (an eternity in cryptocoural space) and things start at a distance from the king
In 2010, the path of Bitcoin changed forever when a new challenge in the rapid slipping debate stretched to the plate. Bitcoin claims that the cash is an empty ruler with his supporters. Since this long, Segwit 2x comes with a failure to launch, which basically ensures Bitcoin's status as a digital gold, it can not be challenged like a digital gold, but it may have played its last step around CryptoCons around the world.
toiratdeptrai13

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

He who comes first is king. Bitcoin will always be king, is antique. Let go of the neck for as long as possible
And2816

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

дa биткoин caмя дopoгaя кpиптoвaлютa-eгo никтo нe пoбeдит.
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

This year Bitcoin is still the king of virtual currency. But as predicted by many Ripple experts, Dash, ETH ... etc. They will be the most potential coin of the future, They can replace Bitcoin, they will be the leading coin in the market Crypto. Bitcoin will be a bubble that can burst at any time.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

The king of all coins will surely be the bitcoin. We the users of bitcoin should be proud that bitcoin is on the top of all or the king of all. The user of other coin also know that we are on the top. That's why they are doing thier very best in order to ahead bitcoin. Some of them are almost copying what we are doing here and some other ways just to get ahead of us. We the users of bitcoin should also do our very best for them not to get ahead of us. If we want to stay on top we should help our selves and bitcoin to keep on top.
pou3197074235

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

BTC have monetary value measurement means, circulation, storage method, payment method, on the Internet has been widely accepted, and has the character of scarcity, and unforgeable, as natural as gold and silver is currency.

There is no substitute for bitcoin.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
I don't think the new altcoins will affect bitcoin's status. It is believed that the market share of bitcoin is now reduced, and bitcoin will gradually lose its status. But I don't think it will, because the total value of the encryption market has gone up a lot, and it's still the king of all the COINS.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

Of course the king is Bitcoin. Bitcoin had came in tgis market for a long long time. Bitcoin is said the mother of all crypto currency. The other crypto currency like ethereum, Bitcoin cash, nollycoin and many more has followed the path of Bitcoin. Bitcoin also gained the trust of crypto traders. So, obviously among all the coin Bitcoin is the best and the second best may be ethereum.

wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

Well I can say that  Bitcoin is the king of all the crypto currency. Looking at the way it's popularity is increasing. on daily basis, Many may say that it's value is going down. But Don't forget that Bitcoin last year also started with low price but ended up with a high value.
coinrider22

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

I don't think that ripple or any other crypto in the mean time will passed the btc price but on the other hand it is possible to cross btc price in the future of crypto world  Wink
Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

I think the Ethereum platform (ETH) with Smart-Contract technology has the potential to become a coin king, this can be seen from the many ICO programs that use Platform and Smart-Contract from Ethereum, of course this will affect the exchange rate of Ethereum (ETH) coins.

thanks.

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer cryptocurrency. You can call it the father of all cryptocurrencies. That is why other coins are called altcoins. They can rival bitcoin but they can't beat it I  terms of community size, volume and price. You can hardly find any crypto enthusiasts who doesn't have bitcoin.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

I think now is the right time to buying bitcoin. We know that in few weeks bitcoin's price has decreased, i am wondering about it. And i surely that in few weeks or months later bitcoin's price will increase. If in some few weeks or months later bitcoin's price continue decreased, i suggest you to hold bitcoin and wait until bitcoin has the good price.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

Ripple could never dethrone bitcoin. Price wise, by just comparing their total supply, it could never exceed bitcoin's achievement. And with the community bitcoin is having, bitcoin will continue its reign over other cryptocurrencies.
Yeah youre right it is very impossible that ripple replace bitcoin because as what we can see to coinsmarketcap list  its a very big different from bitcoins price.Thats why i dont think it will gonna be happened because i believe that bitcoin is a king of all kings.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the crypto currency world. As of now, no other currencies are coming near the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is having the highest price and most promising potential than any other coins.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

It has no doubt the king of coins is one and only bitcoin . Bitcoin is world digital  crypto currency. It is easy to use any time anywhere. People are doing business through  bitcoin and earn profit from it. It is helping jobless people and make their life good . Many people did investment and achieve kudos from it.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:23:30 AM

In the current state of bitcoin this is the king of all coin. But as the competition for the coins increase the time may come that bitcoin will be replace by other coin. As other coins arise the users of bitcoin are splitting and we should admit to ourselves that we are also reading thoughts about the other coins and our loyalty were been challenge because maybe they are doing much better. But based on what I read still bitcoin is in the top of among the coins. We should hope that the competition must be healthy and may the best coin wins.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

In the current state of bitcoin this is the king of all coin. But as the competition for the coins increase the time may come that bitcoin will be replace by other coin. As other coins arise the users of bitcoin are splitting and we should admit to ourselves that we are also reading thoughts about the other coins and our loyalty were been challenge because maybe they are doing much better. But based on what I read still bitcoin is in the top of among the coins. We should hope that the competition must be healthy and may the best coin wins.

In the first place no one can replace of bitcoin in the king of cyptocurrency because bitcoin is the first coin in virtual currency and the value of bitcoin is continue to grow up so that its very hard to beat the bitcoin on other coins but we dont know in the coming years maybe ethereum will beat the bitcoin but not now i think theres many years to come to beat bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: