Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:54:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
Tmandeep

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

Bitcoin all coins king
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

bitcoin is the first electronic currency to gain universal attention on the world market. she was one of the first to score such a rating and has been attracting interest for many years. the price, as we see, is also not going to fall sharply, and the currency acquires more currency each day. hence we can say with confidence that bitcoin king in the crypto market
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

many altcoins created indeed. but i don't think it will replace bitcoin.
down to date, there was never a coins which has a value as great as bitcoin.
bitcoin still the most valueable coins in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

Bitcoin is a kind of all coins because it was first and main !
Ethereum could be son of king of course because its very strong.
Neo also could be in this list like and ADA XML and Etc nice projects.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:15:23 AM

For me, BTC has long been no king. The crown at ETH this year I'm sure the ETH will overtake BTC for capitalization. Everything works on air in it I believe and willingly buy until the market has fallen.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

They are the children of bitcoin for sure because they copy some of their ideas from bitcoin and that is why they are following the rank of bitcoin from being top 1. Bitcoin is the king and the trend setter for the altcoins and there is no chance for other altcoins to replace bitcoin because of its popularity and also the power of the community that is already solidified by a lot of years.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

yes, bitcoin will keep its position as king. nothing can beat the high price of bitcoin, at this time all altcoin is under bitcoin. no one can beat bitcoin because if the bitcoin price drops then the other coin will also go down and if bitcoin price rises the possibility of other coins will also rise but will not beat bitcoin.

decano

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

Actually im using bitcoin so it is a king because its having a nice and grateful to all of us the are having thrones so coins are king because its a high quality or frequency by changing tokens buy and selling coins are rise up
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

Ripple will not be able to beat bitcoin, you will just waste your time. Bitcoin will remain the king of coins and the ripples will remain behind the bitcoin.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

They are the children of bitcoin for sure because they copy some of their ideas from bitcoin and that is why they are following the rank of bitcoin from being top 1. Bitcoin is the king and the trend setter for the altcoins and there is no chance for other altcoins to replace bitcoin because of its popularity and also the power of the community that is already solidified by a lot of years.
yes of course there is no doubt that bitcoin is a king i never see such a currency in my life it bring revolution in world thousands of people are taking advantage of it.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

OK, I suppose bitcoin is the king of this coin that has proved it over time, and so far no one coin has replaced bitcoin and now it's still the highest value, though now Now the price is going up and it will help us make more money in the future.
smaneek101

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

bitcoin is the worlds most expensive currency it is position is  on top of oll currencies people are now paying a lot of importance to bitcoin there is no other
currency in front of it..i think that bitcoin will always be the king of oll king
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Tere is no wey ripple can tale over what bitcoin has created but to think that Amy altcoin can ever replace bitcoin is Just an imagination that can beber ser práctica manifestation and inline with this bitcoin still remain The King of all crypto.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

For me, no one else here in crypto world will be the king of all digital currency  in the crypto world  except bitcoin because as we can see there are many bitcoin user around the world that why, bitcoin is more expensive than  other coins in the market.

francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

Ripple will not be able to beat bitcoin, you will just waste your time. Bitcoin will remain the king of coins and the ripples will remain behind the bitcoin.
Of course ripple is never going to be able to beat bitcoin and take its place at the top of the market cap, many people will like that especially bankers and that is why we can never allow that because the day that happens I'll probably ĺeave the market of cryptocurrencies forever to never return and I'm sure I'm not alone on this.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

For several years to come, bitcoin will still be the king of all coins. With limited stock or supply, it's price increases sharply. Today's price is much higher than other coins.Btc marketcap.today is also the highest among others. Bitcoin is still the most popular, the best known coin and the most interesting coin for investment purpose.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

For several years to come, bitcoin will still be the king of all coins. With limited stock or supply, it's price increases sharply. Today's price is much higher than other coins.Btc marketcap.today is also the highest among others. Bitcoin is still the most popular, the best known coin and the most interesting coin for investment purpose.
As of now no other coin that consider potential to dethroned bitcoin because the price is still very high and all other kinds of altcoins is still depending on bitcoin. Maybe their might be another crypto currency that would compete bitcoin in the future but it would take sometime.

rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins. Most people know bitcoin than other coins. News always explain bitcoin also, not other coin.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:30 AM

bitcoin will not be replaced. unless someone can create a new platform that has more perfect technology than blockchain. although the coin is very expensive (1coin = 2-3btc) it's still paired with bitcoin. and they can not open their own pair with fiat currency. so even though the technology is more expensive than bitcoin. but if still using blockchain. then it should be under bitcoin.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:23:16 AM

I don’t think that any currency can transcend Bitcoin as the king of coins in a short period of time because bitcoin is a new belief and its market conditions affect the market of this virtual currency. If Bitcoin collapses, then I think very For a long time this market will be in a downturn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: