Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

The king of coin is ethereum, though it was born after bitcoin but it overcomes the weakness of bitcoin and it is smart contract, the coin topken runs on the ERC20 platform.

Keep on dreaming, look at what bitcoin is worth and look at what ethereum is worth. The market doesn't agree with you.
Actually he's not dreaming at all because ETH has the smart contract advantage than Bitcoin and it's not losing so much price when it's on the dump so it could be replaced Bitcoin in the future .
Not only me , many people also believe in this .
Your king is BTC but mine is Etherum and i prefer it than Bitcoin for real.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoNick23

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

I think it is a correct and true statement.
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

I think, yes it does, it’ll simply become a legend when time comes and will remain only in wallets of people who will be able to afford it. There will be different trading sessions with it.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

You're question kidding me, the bitcoin cannot replace the ripple. I trust the bitcoin, it is still the first decentralized digital currency and the most secured coins. So for me, bitcoin is still king of all coins.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Not all are coins are king, but ethereum  currency is king of coins.
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

No other crypto currency can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. It's impact and influence is much larger than other coins. Other coins may exist but they can never ever replace bitcoin. Don't pressure yourself. No one can dethrone bitcoin.

bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Yes, I agree ! because bitcoin is a real altcoin king. and maybe bitcoin is always the main one in all the coins. and bitcoin is a very old coin among other altcoins

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Bitcoin of course, by its age and its striking power... But technologically, I find that ethereum is the king and I am surprised to see it at such a low price. Probably a great buying opportunity! He should be able to do another x2 in no time. It's a bit like the NEO, it held well during the first storm and today it corrects with delay
Anaviscacam

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

I have read a lot of articles saying that "this" or "that" coin might replace bitcoin, but nothing even comes close to what bitcoin has achieved. They just want to create buzz to somehow increase the value of their coin.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

Bitcoin remains the king of all coins, It is the first and holds bragging rights to that position, some coins will come close but they will not be bitcoin, Without bitcoin, there will not be all these alternate cryptocurrencies and for that, Bitcoin will always be king.
Everyone thinks that bitcoin is the king of all the coins even I myself believe also bitcoin as the ruler of cryptocurrency and coin coins that exist. Looking at the price of bitcoin always in front and also see in terms of market bitcoin to be the front is also the most expensive price, so bitcoin must be king of all.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:14:02 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is still in the top spot, with a number one position in terms of capitalization and popularity, Bitcoin will easily be listed on new floors, and of course Bitcoin's value will increase. In addition, the bitcoin value will reach a peak of $ 50000, thanks to better payment capabilities, or thanks to some other features
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:19:06 AM

During my investment in the cyptocurrency network, in my opinion, the king of all Cyptocurrency was the BTC, it was formed early, early it had the first attraction in the market. undertakings. It brings a solid source of profit. base formation of the altcoin. And its value is always highest in cyptocurrency.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

During my investment in the cyptocurrency network, in my opinion, the king of all Cyptocurrency was the BTC, it was formed early, early it had the first attraction in the market. undertakings. It brings a solid source of profit. base formation of the altcoin. And its value is always highest in cyptocurrency.

Yeah that right! How we can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto. I think what if the bitcoin does not create by Satoshi Nakamoto. Did you think we have crypto right now? Moreover, If we compare all the coins on the crypto markets, bitcoin still the faster and comfortable when coming to the payment mode. Bitcoin is the king of all the crypto. Day by day its popularity is increasing.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

Yeah that right! How we can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto. I think what if the bitcoin does not create by Satoshi Nakamoto. Did you think we have crypto right now? Moreover, If we compare all the coins on the crypto markets, bitcoin still the faster and comfortable when coming to the payment mode. Bitcoin is the king of all the crypto. Day by day its popularity is increasing.
I do not think that. There are some sources that bitcoin is not the first crypto. There were some of the other altcoins that were born but it was having problems and was surpassing bitcoin to lead the first place in the crypto market. Nevertheless, bitcoin still dominates the cryptocurrency and is used by many of its users. This can be considered a great success for a new technology product.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

Well, it is no other than bitcoin because the other cryptocurrency was just merely made out of bitcoin so bitcoin is the king in all other crypto and in addition bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency made by satoshi. And when we are talking about the price bitcoin also is the king in all other cryptocurrency bitcoin is far more greater than other crypto, so, all in all bitcoin is the king.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

Yeah Bitcoin is deserve to be king of all coins  the effect of bitcoin is very strong, for example if bitcoin price goes down then it can be assured that the price of all coins is also down and vice versa. and bitcoin is a very old coin among altcoins. And i’ll simply bitcoin become a legend when time comes and will remain only in wallets of people who will be able to afford it. There will be different trading sessions with it.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

Bitcoin will definitely deserve to be as a King of all coins. Because of the pretty good value of it I know people will have the best future because of it.
patrickreiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

Cardano (ADA) I think will take the crown. So many big updates scheduled for this year, if that all goes through as planned (big if) it will be technologically superior to bitcoin and ethereum at every level.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

You are asking whether Ripple is going to replace Bitcoin? Is this a joke? Ripple will never replace BTC, because it is a scam promoted by the banks and the corporations. It is not even a proper altcoin.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

Time is variant in success or loss of any person, company, any tech, etc. So only for specific period of time King of coin is define. right now bitcoin is the king. but don't know about the future may be some other coin someday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: