Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese New Year?  (Read 1343 times)
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

I dont know what to say about this, but are the chinese people crazy? Grin How long does this chinese new year feast is going? Its some weeks ago when cryptocurrencies are crashed because of the chinese new year, so when will the chinese come to and end of their party? Is any chinese here around who can tell me the truth? Do the chineses people really go crazy for this feast and spend all their money on these days for gifts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Yes, the Chinese New Year is certainly something very much anticipated, because it is said that in the Chinese new year bitcoin will cost a penny, because the Chinese will cash their money to celebrate the new year.

I do not think Chinese guys play such a great role in crypto society. Moreover, Asian serious traders would hardly spend their coins for their New Year. This market fall has the other reasons — this might be the policy of some countries in relation to Bitcoin.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

many say after the Chinese New Year will rise the price of bitcoin and the other in because imlek less than 1 week will happen sales or withdrawal of money that will be made a chinese new year event. hopefully after that bitcoin market price will get better again.

LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

I dont know what to say about this, but are the chinese people crazy? Grin How long does this chinese new year feast is going? Its some weeks ago when cryptocurrencies are crashed because of the chinese new year, so when will the chinese come to and end of their party? Is any chinese here around who can tell me the truth? Do the chineses people really go crazy for this feast and spend all their money on these days for gifts?

Well the Chinese are indeed weird. Grin

In one way or another, their new year will definitely affect the market.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

And this will be taken into consideration by anyone, of course there are melting money far before the day. And this is one factor why the current price is not yet pump. Maybe 1 month after the celebration then the price of Pump. Hoping like that.

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

I think chines new year is chance for others coins like Gifto and others where the demand on this coin may raise a bit beside chines people may sell some of their cryptocurrencies  to travel back their home and paying some gifts.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

I think the price of all coin fall is also due to the chinese new year, as very many people are cash out to meet their needs when the chinese new year arrives, most likely the coin price will rise again when chinese new year ends

svecki121

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

Yes, Chinese need cash to buy some goods for the New Year.
The crash means chance, u could buy dip as the price will fly after the Chinese New Year.

andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

Chinese Lunar New Year is certainly a very worthwhile thing to do because it means in the New Year in China, Bitcoin holders will sell some inventory because the Chinese will spend money to celebrate the new year.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

Chinese Lunar New Year is certainly a very worthwhile thing to do because it means in the New Year in China, Bitcoin holders will sell some inventory because the Chinese will spend money to celebrate the new year.
I don't think the reason of market crash is Chinese Luna New Year, they need some cash to celebrate new year , but it's can't let market price dip , most of the reason is people saw a lot of bad news about crypto , scare their investment become $0 if all the country decided to banned crypto , but they can't do that
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
i dont think that it will result another dip just because its chinese new year.
but i dont really sure what will happen when chinese new year would come. lets just see if the predictions are right about what will happen on the market.

dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

We just need to survive this crash in February, most likely that the truth is waiting for us a "gift" for the Chinese New Year in the form of a twist of the market of cryptocurrencies.
But we will be ready and wait for the launch of the rocket to the moon in March!
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

I think that with the advent of the Chinese New Year, the market correction will end. And growth will begin. The lowest price of bitcoin is yet to come. very confident after the holidays all altcoins will moon
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

You think it's not the end of the collapse ? It seems to me too still one wave will shake and once again we will go down where we will buy well btc and coins of the first flank
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

I think there are too many excuses for the Chinese New Year! Can we say that the Olympics in Korea is to blame? I personally do not associate the fall of all crypto-currencies with such controversial events. I consider this to be a natural decline after a lot of growth and media outrage!

Actually, all possible theories are feasible. But it is very understandable that the Chinese New Year, and now that you have mentioned it, the Olympics in Korea could be key factors. This is because the holders of bitcoin in these regions need liquid cash to spend and celebrate during this season. Let u snot forget that China and Korea hold at least 20% of the entire bitcoin, so if they start selling to become liquid -  bitcoin not valuable at this point, as it can't be easily spent on the streets, you can imagine that the prices will react by dropping. Let's hope that they sellers, resume buying after their holidays and Olympic Events. The prices should start shooting back up April. If this is anything to go by, maybe we can experience that same thing with the upcoming World Cup in Russia
peleng

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:35:38 PM

You think it's not the end of the collapse ? It seems to me too still one wave will shake and once again we will go down where we will buy well btc and coins of the first flank
I also think that this is just another wave of reducing the price of the crypto currency, which is not associated with any holidays. This decline was affected only by negative news about the market of crypto-currencies.
tandex

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

Chinese New Year is on February 16th this year and the crypto market is holding its breath until the date passes. Why? In the past, Chinese New Year has caused crypto prices to plummet.

Asian countries (China in particular), account for a huge portion of crypto trading. This becomes pretty evident when news breaks about some regulation or another regarding cryptocurrencies in those countries, and the crypto markets crash as a result.

Will the tradition continue? Will we see yet another crypto fallout because of the Chinese New Year? Let's wait and see.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

I think it will impact it, I don't know how though honestly. Look how the market change during the Christmas season.
I also tend to think that we will see the consequences of the Chinese New Year. In China, there are so many people, so the impact will be significant, because these people need to withdraw money from the crypto currency to make gifts.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

I think it will impact it, I don't know how though honestly. Look how the market change during the Christmas season.
I also tend to think that we will see the consequences of the Chinese New Year. In China, there are so many people, so the impact will be significant, because these people need to withdraw money from the crypto currency to make gifts.

I read many things about doge year in China now but they're somehow in holiday. This maybe affects the market negatively compared to old high volume days. I don't know if Chinese people are totally resting now but this is no good for the market.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

I'm not really sure which way it will swing. I just know that if it does in fact take another dip, I'm definitely buying more coin! But i do believe that after all of these events pass, there will be another bull run coming up. So i'll just be trying to fill my bags before that happens!!!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: