Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese New Year?  (Read 1344 times)
fraenky

Activity: 280
Merit: 21

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

I often read about Chinese New Year these days, some people say the market will crash again, some say there will be an uptrend. But why Chinese New Year should be about cryptos? Why it’s should have an effect to the market? I’m not that long in the crypto world, how it was the last years at Chinese New Year? Something happened?

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

Chinese new year is the largest festival for the Chinese. This is the festival when Chinese people visit their parents and family with gifts with large number of people leaving the metros to get to their village home. We can aspect a high pressure on sale. And it just lies 2 days after the valentine day, a popular spending event around the world.

I think so, as we know Chinese has significant crypto users also. I hope the effect is not too much and minimal. We know that bitcoin has dump so hard already, and we do not want to see diving  more downward.  Grin

Gong Xi Fa Cai !
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

every year there is a crash during this month of the year because of it, many chinese would like to spend lots of money for this event, it is a good oppurtunity to buy during this event.
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

Well it's in 3 days now. So it's interesting to see if it will fall again, I'm planning to buy if so.

Anyone planning on selling beforehand?
currencydesigner

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Chinese New Year is certainly something very much anticipated .I don't think btc will cost a penny but it's gonna be interesting to see the effects. I'm definitely not going to buy anything till then.People usually cash out before the New Year around 2-week or even more.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

This is a funny thing, as far as I know China has banned encryption currency trading, so why is the Chinese New Year will be such a big influence on encryption monetary market, it is because of the Spring Festival fall? I look forward to a big increase in prices after the Spring Festival.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
I think so! But need more info!
I think, and the attractive price will come back in early March
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

I'm not sure. We've had the big rise in December and the big dip in January. If the market had been stable for a long time, then maybe Chinese New Year would have a big effect. But against the pattern of the turmoil of the last couple of months, I'm not sure that Chinese New Year will matter too much.

lin5i0ustoa

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

I think chinese new year , the real reason for every newyear begining dump
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

I think chinese is will bring great this year of the dog. Chinese is important rule of crypto it is also the biggest miner country and whether it will ban the chinese will looking a way to have crypto in their life.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

I'm not sure. We've had the big rise in December and the big dip in January. If the market had been stable for a long time, then maybe Chinese New Year would have a big effect. But against the pattern of the turmoil of the last couple of months, I'm not sure that Chinese New Year will matter too much.

Well maybe it's just a co incident, because its normal that the market are going down and sometimes many coin rise again, but what really happen now is serious thing because bitcoin and many altcoin are drop a lot.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

Well it's in 3 days now. So it's interesting to see if it will fall again, I'm planning to buy if so.

Anyone planning on selling beforehand?
I don't plan on selling until I see it back at $15,000. There's no harm in waiting so I'll let the Chinese New Year pass and see what's about to happen after the celebration is done. There are too many beliefs that Chinese people needs to do that's connected on how to become wealthier and prosperous throughout the entire year. And they will buy more bitcoin as they have a belief that the more you'll have for the entire time, you will become wealthy until the end of the year and this will be done on repetition.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Do Chinese still have much influence on bitcoin price? Bitcoin price is just normal to me. Don't expect any price increase without some positive news as regard bitcoin development such as scaling, transaction fee etc.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

Why does everyone think that all the Chinese are selling the Crypto currency in the New Year, would you do it yourself? If you need cash for holidays, what kind of purchases will you bring out money for the week, who needs them on New Year's Eve?

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.

currently the red market, I do not really know why the market is so unstable this week. may be true, the Chinese New Year will have an effect on the development of crypto. I am currently just trying to research the state of the market and trying to find profit opportunities in every altcoin

KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

To wait remains a little. So let's see how it really will be. On the market, crypto currency is solid manipulation. And all manipulations are usually adjusted to events. And the Chinese New Year is no exception.

KUMAR6

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

should i panic?
NScryps

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

I dont believe we'll see another crash on Chinese new-years!
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

I'm still waiting, but still, I'm happy either the deflation or inflation happens for me it was a win-win situation if bitcoin crashed then I will buy more low price good profit if bitcoin increase then I will wait till it reaches my goal price then cash out and buy again after the crash. On this kind of investment, you only need a great patience time is a huge part of this kind of investment.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

This Chinese new year identify by year of dog. I think it will the shine year of dogecoin. If there is no bad sentiment about government regulation i think bitcoin will in their stable price. Crash time Not because they sell their asset because to use in chinese newyear a good speculation research the market environment.Hope there is no red line like the first year. But as an investor everytime price crash i will buy some coin for invest.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: