Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Manager "Deadley" and "electroneum" (Discussion of the Electroneum)  (Read 1077 times)
vipercps

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

I did not get anything either, somebody knows a lawyer in the US to look for our rights

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
             ██████         █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

I did not get anything either, somebody knows a lawyer in the US to look for our rights

We require from UK, Electroneum team is from UK. I am still trying to thing sort out. And BTW I sent your email ID again yesterday to check.

vipercps

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

We require from UK, Electroneum team is from UK. I am still trying to thing sort out. And BTW I sent your email ID again yesterday to check.

Thank you so much for the attention Deadley.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
             ██████         █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
fraudfork

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

Good evening to everyone,

Progress has been made https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887024.0

Thank you
buharikx31 (OP)

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

You posted on this on 4th Feb and you got already response on 5th feb. Other thing I know they don't respond on weekend. And when I stopped replying to you? We even talked yesterday before you posted this.

Other thing I joined this project in middle, and you already joined translation of Electroneum before I joined this project.
I ment them that's why I leave a screenshot from twitter and I sent this message 4th of January and get responded 5th of February

For what you will give me negative tag? Did you even try to pm me to respond here that what is the position of bounty distribution for rest of user. Or this forum become self proclaim user who just wanted to jump in any issue without hearing other side.

Electroneum team never said they won't pay bounty, even they paid mostly user @26th Jan, I even talked to their social media manager on Friday and he/she said to me he/she told me will check and rectify soon. But some user don't care about project.

Electroneum team blockchain wallet live around 12 Dec and after that their full blockchain had ton of issue and they had like 1000's of ICO buyer account locked and there were 2-3 weeks Christmas holiday too. So Electroneum team priority was 1st ICO buyer who invested on ICO.

I am in constant touch with Electroneum social media manager and trying to resolve asap, Main issue arise because 90% user did not gave their account details and even made account in Electroneum.com . This is not another erc-20 ICO where team just send token to ether address and their responsibility over.

I am not like other who forget about old project payment to bounty hunter, that is the reason mostly user got their payment and only some rest and I am trying to find out what is the reason for that. I am constantly communicating with bounty hunter as well as team.

Here is the proof I contact them on Friday.

P.S.1 If anyone know what else I can do except this, please suggest. I will try to do.
P.S.2  I am also waiting for my electroneum coin payment

Check the conversation you said that "I want to finish this next 3-4 days max" that message been sent 10 of January today is 5th of February, after that you said "I will wait max up to 15 jan" then "so after we will run full fledge campaign", so no campaign was runned as i mentioned at our conversation, they would not send us this payments and keep saying the same and what we see after 4 weeks ?Almost 50% of users still dont get paid, even if you look at translators only 2 users responded that they got their payments for translation campaign, but we are talking about everybody which untill this time dont get paid and no exact dates or answers on any platform.
But why you still dont run any fledge campaign? Because after 15th of January you decided to change your mind, because as you said "No more excuses for them 3-4 days max and I will run fledge campaign"

I change my mind because before 15th jan there were no communication between me and electroneum team, and when they started communication with me and you wanted to run the campaign against them and I did right thing and did not ran campaign against them that is why 90% user got their bounty @26th jan and I am still communicating them and send like 15-20 user email id today who posted on bounty thread that they did not get their bounty.

I can't be talk to other side with hot headed, I have to talk calmly and with patience so problem will resolve not like that, I will just start scam accussation and forget about my payment. I am working lot's of campaign and talked 1000's of bounty hunter. Only you and 1 more user were like impatience. Otherwise 99.99% user wanted their bounty and was happy when I was trying to resolve problem.

And you are not here for other bounty hunter. You are here only for your payment. If you did got your payment, you even not replying here. I am still working out with team why payment not sent to those small number of people or they did sent and it's stuck in blockchain.
Stop lying again you had a straight contact with them on that exact day, you already communictaed with them and spoke about bounty before you start arguing and opening Scam Accusation thread, you sent this message before you wanted to open something against them.I am here for other bounty hunters because instead of creating Scam Accusation thread I can make posts at  twitter, facebook, telegram without opening this thread, nobody pays me for that, what are you doing it's a paid job and those promises been denied because you've been scared to not get paid.How you cannot have contact with them if this company works from September 5th ? The point here is to show people how do you keep your words and work for that word

Lol so if I did not ran campaign against them so user got their bounty and that was my case. I did not run campaign against them and mostly bounty hunter did got their bounty so it's clearly showing I took right decision. And if you as a bounty hunter who did worked for 5-7 days as translator thinking about your payment. Why I don't think about my payment who worked last 6 months as bounty manager. Other thing if you want i can show your tweet you tweeted to them. But I really don't want that because I don't have any problem with you.

You forgetting 1 thing here Electroneum team will pay bounty not me. And they already paid mostly user, and I email them again those 20 user who posted on bounty thread did not got their bounty and asked them reason why these user did not got bounties. You are posting and accusing me like I have to pay your bounty. I did completed all work and provided spreadsheet of all user to Electroneum team who provided me their email ID on time.
You did accepted as a translator bounty before I accept their job as bounty manager.
So that showed to people how do you keep your promises and even or without those people who posted at bounty thread  everybody should be paid not only 20 people, maybe somebody already forgot about this campaign because of 3 months of waiting and you are talking about only  20 people who posted on bounty thread.

Why we dont get any exact response on dates? Why the team are silenced? Everybody trying to contact with them on every platform and no answers to us.

You did accepted as a translator bounty before I accept their job as bounty manager.

At this point it doesn't make any real sense if I get accepted before you or after, the payments still not sent and no answers we haven't received

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

They probably send all payments allready out, but they have A LOT of technical problems with their *** blockchain. Balances not showing up in the wallets, transactions on pending etc etc. That was my problem also (i did received it after a month of 2) i've made serveral tickets and was spamming them every day on all social media channels and chats.

It worked out eventually, but it was a pain in the *** for doing so.

Glad that i received my tokens. I stored them on a exchange 100% saver then their wallet......

But i learned my lesson, never do bounties anymore for overhyped projects with no perspective.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

So that showed to people how do you keep your promises and even or without those people who posted at bounty thread  everybody should be paid not only 20 people, maybe somebody already forgot about this campaign because of 3 months of waiting and you are talking about only  20 people who posted on bounty thread.

Why we dont get any exact response on dates? Why the team are silenced? Everybody trying to contact with them on every platform and no answers to us.

I don't know what to say to you. I did not ran campaign against them that is the reason most of them already got their bounty. What I do with promise if I did made thread against them and they did not paid. Will you have any option to get? I did not made thread and most of them got bounty because of that. So I am still saying my decision was correct. And you are not trying to understand if they did not wanted to send bounty, why they did sent most of them on 26th Jan. Because they don't had any intention to not  paying. They always clearly said they will pay and they did mostly of user. And I am trying why some user left. I sent those 20 because no other than complaint me either on telegram or on bounty thread.

At this point it doesn't make any real sense if I get accepted before you or after, the payments still not sent and no answers we haven't received

Why it's not matter? You did accepted work from CEO of Electroneum and you have direct contact too like me. Just think this situation, if I did not accepted bounty management in middle, what will be the situation. Atleast I am trying to contact them regularly and trying to sort out. Otherwise how did you contact them. They are mostly not contactable.

I did not gave up on this, that is the reason @26th Jan most of them already got their bounty. If you did got your bounty on @26th jan too, you were fine. But by bad luck you did not got. And that is why I am trying to find out the reason. Why only some left.

They probably send all payments allready out, but they have A LOT of technical problems with their *** blockchain. Balances not showing up in the wallets, transactions on pending etc etc. That was my problem also (i did received it after a month of 2) i've made serveral tickets and was spamming them every day on all social media channels and chats.

It worked out eventually, but it was a pain in the *** for doing so.

Glad that i received my tokens. I stored them on a exchange 100% saver then their wallet......

But i learned my lesson, never do bounties anymore for overhyped projects with no perspective.

I know, in Electroneum blockchain there is so many problem, tx disappearing and they are trying to resolve this. I am just helping as much as possible I can. Otherwise 99% manager even don't followup after some weeks of delay and I am still contacting them and trying to resolve out this.

amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

hello every one I didn't get my bounty
buharikx31 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

I don't know what to say to you. I did not ran campaign against them that is the reason most of them already got their bounty. What I do with promise if I did made thread against them and they did not paid. Will you have any option to get? I did not made thread and most of them got bounty because of that. So I am still saying my decision was correct. And you are not trying to understand if they did not wanted to send bounty, why they did sent most of them on 26th Jan. Because they don't had any intention to not  paying. They always clearly said they will pay and they did mostly of user. And I am trying why some user left. I sent those 20 because no other than complaint me either on telegram or on bounty thread.

You did not answer to any of my questions and keep saying the same stuff which still for me a totall excuses which can't be approved.How do you know if it's a reason if you will not open the thread anybody would not get paid, where did you get that? YOU WILL GET PAID!If you a scary moderator which can't proof your words and do that stuff that you promised so please left this job, because it's a serious responsibility.People not get paid because of you, they get paid because they've done their job which is not made for free.

Why it's not matter? You did accepted work from CEO of Electroneum and you have direct contact too like me. Just think this situation, if I did not accepted bounty management in middle, what will be the situation. Atleast I am trying to contact them regularly and trying to sort out. Otherwise how did you contact them. They are mostly not contactable.

I dont had any contact with them dont lie again, I had no converstaion with them on that period, you had for sure because you been accepted for this job and you need to discuss details, right now I can't talk to them and they blocked my messages at facebook, twitter, telelgram as other people messages. Seems to me and other people that we get scammed so why they can't give us exact dates ? Why the are not answering to our question ? Why the payments still not compelted for 3 months ? Even if they are sent 26th of January for 2 weeks you can't contact with them about the missing people, for 2 weeks they can't process this payments? So if they dont give us exact answers why do we not get our payments for this long period I think we can consider them like irresponsible project and continue this campaign at other social medias

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

Update from Electroneum team, I sent the list.

KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

I have not received the bounty reward yet.

I also did not receive my reward. Several times I wrote to the manager, but did not receive a reply.

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

I also did not receive my reward. Several times I wrote to the manager, but did not receive a reply.

You sent me 2 pm, 1st @ 27th jan, that time team was sending payment. 2nd @ 3rd feb, I sent your email to team. Until I get answer from team, What I will reply to you?

P.S. your email also in list of those user who did not received their bounty, waiting for their response until they are checking.

buharikx31 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Received my payment, if anybody else got it please respond here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

You sent me 2 pm, 1st @ 27th jan, that time team was sending payment. 2nd @ 3rd feb, I sent your email to team. Until I get answer from team, What I will reply to you?

P.S. your email also in list of those user who did not received their bounty, waiting for their response until they are checking.

I'm not accusing you of anything, just writing about my status in this campaign.

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
hosseinimr93
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 5235

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 09:25:29 PM by hosseinimr93

Finally I received my coins.
Thank you Deadly. You managed the campaign very well.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
marpaci

Activity: 546
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

I still have not got any tokens to me. There was no my name in the 2. listed earlier. I sent PM, I wrote mail, I am still waiting.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

I still have not got any tokens to me. There was no my name in the 2. listed earlier. I sent PM, I wrote mail, I am still waiting.

Your email also on list, it's start with your username.

marpaci

Activity: 546
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

Your email also on list, it's start with your username.

The list did not exist on first release. I didn't see it though it was added later.
Thank you Deadley...
asanezz7

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

Sir deep please help me too until now I didn't get my bounty reward for the others bounty campaign.

This is  my email registered in their website:
tnc.kukupalad@gmail.com

thank you sir

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:44:34 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 03:57:32 PM by hachiman13

After all this ruckus, the electroneum team still chose to not distribute it to all the participants.  This appears to be true as I also haven't received mine.

EDIT: I received my tokens! thank you deadley, best bounty manager ever!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: