Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4442 times)
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

It is challenging to trade altcoins for profit, as predicting as well as analyzing the market is very difficult to be 100% accurate. Because of its nature and weather forecast, the true rate is only 60-80%. If the demand for cryptocurrencies is right, then earn a profit, otherwise hold and wait for the exchange rate increase.

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

Trading is intended to gain profit, this is one reason why traders sell their coin whenever there is a pump and buy coins if there is a dump. It's not panic selling at all, it's just a matter of making such limitations for each traders. If they think the price is good enough to sell their coins they would probably sell it without realizing that the value can grow even much higher but it's not their fault they are just being realistic and not too greedy.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

It is time to buy to make profit from panic market. Many people want to sell their crypto asset, they are panic because of stupid FUD media. Mainstream media spread FUD to all crypto markets.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:29:59 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:39:00 AM by v0rtecxz

there are always people who are not able to control themselves at the time of trading, when the price is decreasing very significantly some people can not take the best step in making a decision, because their uncertainty has no plan to face the worst that will happen because of price changes, at that time they become panicked and can not think, so we can take advantage of people who panic by buying some coins they sell cheaply,
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

for one small example, if you go to the store and see a limited item with a very low price of goods and the item can then be resold what will you do? If I'm going to buy as much as I can while holding it up until later the market needs it and I'll sell it for a very expensive price. therefore I will benefit. it's the same as the coin in the crypto world.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

This are people are willing to ride the flow, They don't know the flow of the business. Price will go down and up depends on how they risk their money. i myself control my risk management i don't want to go all in. i always diversify my coins. Long trading is the most profitable then short term trading.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

In my opinion, so-called sell or buy crypto communities is due to FUDs that often have a great impact on markets. And of course there is news that really happens because some people are afraid that their money will be depleted on those altcoins that they have already sold for so long.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:26:51 PM

It is time to buy to make profit from panic market. Many people want to sell their crypto asset, they are panic because of stupid FUD media. Mainstream media spread FUD to all crypto markets.

Wrong information makes people on panic, cryptocurrency is great after all and no matter what happen the price will be back to normal. Now if you think selling your holdings at a loss price will make you feel better then so be it, later on you will buy back those coins and realize that you still loss because of what you have done during the corrections. A great chance to buy bitcoin now or any other good altcoins, though it takes time to bounce back but it will happen.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:42:03 PM
Merited by sinduarianto (5)

for my own in these circumstances I buy some coins for a long term investment possible for the next year till the price returns to normal.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

I think lets wait what will be happen next. But if you lost a lot of profit and even your initial almost the same i think the best way to do is let it go until the value of cryptos rise again. Now cryptos value are constantly decreasing and most people invest money on it is losing their profit and even their initial investment. This scenario are causing a massive panic to the cryptos holders. I think the best way to do now is just calm down and wait for proper timing before to do an act that resulting a big regrets to us.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:13:23 AM

I haven't any friends who can trading altcoins and always have profit. It's not possible Grin
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:16:29 AM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

We can't always get a profit from altcoin trading,
that's why it's called "trading", we have a chance to get a profit, but we have to analyze the market and coins itself, we can't panic if the price is falling down, if we keep panic then it's over, we won't getting profit but only a great loss.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
somoscrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:21:07 AM

Guys don't be the type of investor that wants to buy when there's FOMO, but want to sell when there's FUD. If you believe in blockchain technology, privacy and freedom then stay in crypto. I'm in for the long run. My alternatives are Fiat devaluation, manipulated stock market and government corruption. I refuse those 3 and rather sink with the Crypto ship. At least i'm sort of doing it MY WAY!!!!
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

As the old saying goes, "It's only a loss if you sell."  People in crypto should be well aware of the volatility of the market by now.  30 - 40 - 50% market fluctuations are fairly common.  If you do absolutely no research and just buy and sell on hype, then you'll probably lose money and rightly so - those people don't deserve to be in this marketplace.  BUT, if you do your research, buy into cryptos that have tangible, long-term value, then you should simply ride out the market fluctuations, making opportunistic top-ups in the dips, if you have additional investment funds, and are looking at long term returns.
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:17:10 AM

Nobody can always get profit from trading because its unpredictable job.
Although we are expert but we can face loss sometime. Make sure to get profit is bigger than loss.
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:22:28 AM

I do have a fair number of alts and have done some trading, but I hate panicking selling, and unless I need the money for something that can not wait, there is not a reason to sell just for the sake of not losing more. If I know that the value will come back sooner or later, especially for projects that didn´t deliver their final product yet, why will I panic with the herd just to what they are good at, losing money, I just refuse to do so.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
neuralstar

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

i always believe buy then buy double the amount if it drops 5%
And when they stop dropping. Profit. Thats how I trade.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:25:10 AM

Nobody can always get profit from trading because its unpredictable job.
Although we are expert but we can face loss sometime. Make sure to get profit is bigger than loss.
Exactly, there's always a probability of loses in trading. We're always saying this to our fellow that "don't make any decisions while your intense, or emotionally because you'll end up in a wrong decision". Which is applicable also in trading, although we are considered as a pioneer in this world we couldn't avoid to make a wrong decision which our emotional status involved.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:26:01 AM

I am so afraid of this situation, where all of crypto assets are decreasing in price
whereas almost 60% of my assets have become coins
is it true, is this the end of the digital currency?
zippyjetman

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:15 AM

It's hardly the end of crypto -- there are way too many big hands in it now.  Hang in there...it could get worse, but it will get better!   Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: