Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:52:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4444 times)
NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Thanks to those who are panicking and selling crypto currency at the very bottom and there is a market. While there are hamsters and whales there is also a market.

noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

When you see the price drop at the store you usually buy, it's hard to transfer this habit to the crypto-market =)
When buying at the store, merchandise do not tend to disappear in your hands magically after some time because it was air, fake or broken Cheesy

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

was an excellent opportunity to go to the market, buy bitcoin at 6k $. only cowards sell on a panic
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

in my opinion, coin prices rise and fall is a normal thing in trading .. currently we can see this condition, this is the time for us to buy the coins. coz the price is very cheap. if you want to get profit also in the condition of coin price down, then you can try to play margin trading in poloniex or bittrex, coz in the condition of coin prices down, you can also get a profit.    but i think margin trading is very high risk if we are wrong to predict it.  Cheesy Wink Wink
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

I do not buy yet and do not sell anything. Now is not the easiest time on the market. It seems to me it is necessary to simply wait outside doing nothing

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:41:34 PM

Hi all crypto users, look the market is ours, the price is green again, I think will be bounce and hit the highest price. Let's wait and see, and all bitcoin haters will regret why they not buy bitcoin when the price is down.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

Yes try to buy more, now is the opportunity to buy because a lot of coins now are going down but choose only at least the top 5 in the least and the established name so that no need to worry in future. And you are helping also our industry to make it strong and that is the bitcoin industry.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

I think it is a perfect time to buy coins when there is a dump in the market. Just make sure that you choose coins that you think have high potential of pumping after the dump. By doing such, you can maximize the profit you can acquire once the price starts to rise.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

I think it is a perfect time to buy coins when there is a dump in the market. Just make sure that you choose coins that you think have high potential of pumping after the dump. By doing such, you can maximize the profit you can acquire once the price starts to rise.

Indeed, it was a great chances for the people or investor in getting early of buying bitcoin in a very low price because it can gaurantee a lot of profit ahead if the bitcoin will recover in its dip and will pump until december 2017. But it's gonna be a worst scenario in a part of people having selling over a very low trade value in market, that will loses.
easytipz

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

The market is panic and the price is terrible down just because whales want to do that, they need the price to Down to buy again (after they sell at high last month)
Both trader and holder: This is the time! let's follow the whale and buy as much as you can.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:29:02 AM

Indeed, it was a great chances for the people or investor in getting early of buying bitcoin in a very low price because it can gaurantee a lot of profit ahead if the bitcoin will recover in its dip and will pump until december 2017. But it's gonna be a worst scenario in a part of people having selling over a very low trade value in market, that will loses.

Yeah, this is the perfect time to those users can afford to buy a huge amount of bitcoins. Well, each of us will relying the possibility on what bitcoin will does since it value is so unpredictable. A massive selling to those users because they are afraid to loss to much money that they have which they are going to cut off their losses. On the other hand, some users hold their coins as much as they can as they want to hold it until such time bitcoin will back to the value they are wishing to cashout.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:36:17 AM

Pump and dump are the effect of panic buying and selling. It affects the flow of profits most especially in trading resulting to win or loss. Most panic sellers will result from an average to a big amount of loss especially when they are going to cut their loss. Newcomers are the most affected ones when in terms of a correction. Some only knows the basic which is buy low sell high like those who are new in day trading without even analyzing the flow, coin, supply, status, devs and everything that will give them hints to having a successful and more profitable trade. Those people who actually just go into the trend of crypto doesn't even deserve to be in this community because they will be making something that is not good for the market because they know nothing about ideas and purpose. In my case I always have a profit in altcoins even without going into day trading because I am a hodler. I will only trade my coins when the time comes that I need it most.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
usechain

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

The investment market is always unfair to novices. Novices can only blindly buy and sell. They can not get the latest news, and they are always the losers. The news is always delayed, therefore, I suggest that novices should learn to analyze the market, spread false information and rumors, like Bitcoin drop now, do not panic, be patient and HODL.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

There's no time to panic. I mean we don't have to panic. We can't do anything either. It is just that we have to wait for the right time the value of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin to raise. But you can now buy coins as much as you want and hold it. And when the time comes the cryptos will recover, you can now exchange those with your preferred value.
sendohmarin

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

I personally see from the coin jobdesk to see the development of the coin. to get to, I see and analyze each coin price, of all sales markets. in terms of lower selling price, lower purchase price. or higher selling price. that is my prioritybefore buying. and some coins that I buy, I get a profit from them
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:32 AM

If I can remember it correctly, I have yet to hear a certain panic buying here in crypto. There is panic selling of course. That is happening every time there is a little bit serious dip in value. Instead of people hodling, some weaker members of the crypto community opt to be carried away by their emotions and sell even with huge losses. But panic buying is something not that familiar. You buy not with panic but with the idea that there is a big profit every time you invest when the prices are dipping very low. It is where big profits are coming from.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:42 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 04:11:18 AM by marcbitcoins

I sold my coins at $16,000 but not because i panic and i did not regret it because the lowest price reach at $6,200 in which for me this is not a panic but a brialliant move of selling high the coins and buying low again at $6,200. I found out that If i did keep holding the coins i will not earned this huge difference of $9,000 therefore for me trading and investing crypto is really a risky and ironic thing with 50/50 chance of losing and gaining.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

Yes, nothing to panic bitcoin went up, so you should not panic, you just have to wait, and it's also a good chance to buy yourself some coins. Well, so do smart people))) Grin Grin Grin

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

Be a person who can analyze the price and not be a follower, I once read a book about trading there written that not only sense or brain but we need something like religion to be able to think logically, when you are in panic something that makes you able to control your emotions. I do not always get a profit in trading that is where the price movement does not match what I want, then I choose to cutlose, to get the benefits you have to analyze where the coin that can give you proftis.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: