Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4442 times)
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

I have not bought and did not sell anything. Now is not the easiest time in the market. It seems to me it just waits outside doing nothing
ezequiel

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

I know many people who regret so much about moments when theu had panic and sell their coins by low price and never get their profit)
YendenCors

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

I try not to do altcoin because the probability that I will get from this big profit is negligible. Most likely, people sell cryptocurrency at a small price because of fear.
Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

Cryptocurrency market so far has not been predictable. Most of those that actually profit from it are either those that are in a pump and dump forum or those that pay attention to the current market trends or basically lucky folks which are very scarce. I hope things changes in the future.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Cryptocurrency has not yet become a mainstream needs for the general people. Thats why many are not properly educated when it comes to crypto trading. There are people who take advantages of others by spreading out fud to swing he prices to the direction they wanted. Also, plenty of whales are playing with low market caps to control their prices.
LikaForw

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

As I see panic, this is the problem of almost all crypto-drivers. And everyone struggles with this as best they can. But I can say that until you begin to control yourself and your emotions. Nothing happens. Start with this.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

I agreed that panic sell is the worst thing in crypto investing.
My crypto investment strategies are:

1) Don’t buy when the prices of coins are pumping
2) Never sell in lost
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

You will profit from altcoin trading if you have the ability to hodl for a long time. Short term gains will are very rare because only a few coins will go up and majority of them goes down.
Also, if you will receive some skills you will be a nice day trader. But the current situation in the market is ideal for hold and buy some. Be wisely with your investments and don`t panic.
tomisinade

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

Both strategies are good if you can master it. For Trading if you can follow some of the spikes in the market both for the upward and downward trends and predict it well than you can make good profit. But I think the best thing to do is to Hodl tokens long term.
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

Both strategies are good if you can master it. For Trading if you can follow some of the spikes in the market both for the upward and downward trends and predict it well than you can make good profit. But I think the best thing to do is to Hodl tokens long term.

And what about holding except this year? Some dump tokens while having large losses. Patience sometimes fails
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:35:51 AM

I try not to do altcoin because the probability that I will get from this big profit is negligible. Most likely, people sell cryptocurrency at a small price because of fear.
Yeah, and maybe it's the great decision not to be panic sell if the prices if the market are in a red situation because it usually happen. I think you should be calm and hold the token wit for the right time to be stable the markets. If prices of token go down it is the right time to buy the most potential to grow higher in future.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

I think that both panic buy and sell are bad. My experience is that I bought almost all coins when they ware at their high prices. Like, I bought ripple when its prices were over $3. I bought it in haste thinking that it would be too much late to buy. But see its prices at around $0.30. I have other coins like stellar, tron, cardano, siacoin, cindicator, verge, IOTA, all of which I bought in haste. So do not get panic in buying and selling. 

Rastafarian

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

You can imagine after you have gotten a token and it goes to exchange, I happen to sell in a hurry because of issues with dump and great losses when i hodl.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

I agree with you, don't panic when the price drops if you don't want to suffer losses. you only need patience in this case, don't let you make the wrong decision. going up and down in crypto is not something strange.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
Not always. So I'm trying to find the perfect tactics and the perfect time to sell all the cryptocurrencies and altcoins
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
Altcoin is incredibly unstable and I often lost money because of them. Now I thought that it is better to abandon them and invest in bitcoin and Ethereum
ximabe

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

Digital currency has not yet turned into a standard requirements for the general individuals. That is the reason many are not legitimately taught with regards to crypto exchanging. There are individuals who take focal points of others by spreading out fud to swing he costs to the course they needed. Additionally, a lot of whales are playing with low market tops to control their costs.
Derzkiy
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Greed and fear of losing is the engine of the market! And those who can not control their emotions will always lose! Manipulators specifically now create a situation in order to force people to sell at a loss.

cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:14:53 PM

In the decentralized market, the major thin to avoid is fear, Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO), Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD). This two concepts can make you make premature buy or sell orders without really following any strategy.

What I like to do is to set targets during the present market and predetermine my moves if some certain conditions occur, then I make sure I stick to it.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

Greed and fear of losing is the engine of the market! And those who can not control their emotions will always lose! Manipulators specifically now create a situation in order to force people to sell at a loss.

I completely agree - emotions and crypto (or investments in general) don't go well together. Patience is the key.

I've noticed that after coin/token enters an exchange, price drops soon after. As I see it, there are 2 options to get as much out as possible: 1) sell as soon as possible after crypto is listed (and buy back in a couple of days after price inevitably falls) or 2) hodl long term and wait for the price to get more stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: