Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum can go under $600?  (Read 1265 times)
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

I think and hope that the worst has passed. ETH is above 840$ and hopefully will continue to go up from here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

I think and hope that the worst has passed. ETH is above 840$ and hopefully will continue to go up from here.
If btc will continue to increase maybe below $600 eth will not happen anymore as the market becoming more healthy in the last 24 hrs, i am hoping too that this will continue since i bought a lot of coins and i think it's time to take profits soon  Smiley

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

If you think about buying: don't.  You're too late.  Wait for eth to drop again.  It will...  These times are great for daytraders!  For the moment it's up, yesterday t was down.  My estimation is that it will go to 700ish again and then to 900 ish.  To go full in is too risky at the time.  But you must have some now.  50/50 situation.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

I think it went below $600 yesterday or two days ago right? But look at it now at $800, I think it will only take days for ETH to claim its position at $1k rate again. Too bad because I wasn't able to buy ETH at $500-$600 rate as it seems that it will also be the last time that we will see ETH at that price.

Ethereum may go under $600 but it will again move upward. And we cannot predict its price on at what value will it go down or on what price it will go up.  The only thing I know is that when it go down its our chance to buy it in a lower price.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

I have not ever seen the whole market under red signals.
Bitcoin now $8049,
Ethereum now $816. Its probably going low.
Is there any chance to go it under $600?
If its gone, then it will crash a lot as from my thinking.
Op, the turn around of ethereum and other crypto currency has started already, so expecting ethereum to further decline below  $600 is out of the question for now i strongly believe that never again such a decline trend will happen to ethereum.

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

Bitcoin now $8049,
Op, the turn around of ethereum and other crypto currency has started already, so expecting ethereum to further decline below  $600 is out of the question for now i strongly believe that never again such a decline trend will happen to ethereum.

That's right, we pushed off from the bottom. Those who have now purchased Ethereum for the full amount, will earn a lot this year, as many events and news await him!  Cool

Empiretoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

Ethereum is next in market capitalilization in the cryptosphere, Ethereum is rugged and resillient and sure wouldnt go below $600.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

Bitcoin now $8049,

Don't miss out the train we could see another pump after this dip they are all connected to bitcoin. Dont speculate the price it's all on sale. Might get in while there's opportunity.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

I think it went below $600 yesterday or two days ago right? But look at it now at $800, I think it will only take days for ETH to claim its position at $1k rate again. Too bad because I wasn't able to buy ETH at $500-$600 rate as it seems that it will also be the last time that we will see ETH at that price.

Yeah, really bad... I missed that opportunity too. Would have increased my ETH pool and made huge profits when the correction is over. But we can't always pray for doomsday in cryptomarket just to make profit off the situation can we?

gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

I am not afraid of the fluctuation in the price of Ethereum. Because now it is the substructure of almost half of the market. I trust Ethereum. It's a project worth waiting for.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

Bitcoin now $8049,
altcoin price movements will depend heavily on bitcoin price movements and if the ethereum will have a price drop of $ 500 this is certainly the impact of the decline in bitcoin prices. and I think if the ethereum is going to drop to the $ 500 level I think it's the right time to buy ethereum and hold for a long time.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Bitcoin now $8049,
altcoin price movements will depend heavily on bitcoin price movements and if the ethereum will have a price drop of $ 500 this is certainly the impact of the decline in bitcoin prices. and I think if the ethereum is going to drop to the $ 500 level I think it's the right time to buy ethereum and hold for a long time.
Each and every altcoin is interconnected to bitcoin. Because during the recent price fall it is clear that each and every altcoin was marked red. Very few used to show signs of growth which is pure manipulation. So, if ethereum falls low probably bitcoin too will be in decline. Hope such a fall should not happen anymore.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

I don't think that Ethereum can go under $600. It's very strong support line.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 06:14:27 AM by tyronecoinbit

Bitcoin now $8049,

Actually, no one can have an idea when it will go down to $600 but there is still a possibility that it will gonna reach that value. Each and everyone of us here in the furom experienced a massive downfall unexpectedly and some speculations that it will gonna worst on the next few days. On my opinion to those users having a huge amount of shares should hold as much as possible which I also do the same thing. Also, those users have an extra amount, it's the best time to invest since it is still a cheap amount and affordable to buy those ethereum and bitcoin or other crypto currencies which are relying on the ethereum and bitcoin.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

Do not panic this calm the beginning of the year is definitely like this.need to climb up again, now a good time to buy altcoin.

Agree on this. It's super sale, almost 50% off for all altcoins. I know ethereum will not go down anymore below 600$, it depends also on the price of bitcoin, but for me , I am 100% sure that it will never go down 600$ below. You just need to hold, keep calm.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

the situation has fallen under the middle and side of the situation. this resistance will continue. may be much lower. but we need not panic.
It would not be a surprise if Ethereum goes below 600 dollars and if that happens, many mew investors would join us in this journey. Bitcoin and most of the altcoins are suffering through a great decline at the present moment but we all know this is how digital currencies are.

They pump, they dump. All we need to do is hold on through this time. Much better would be buying more of digital assets. Soon, this dip is going to end.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

I am not afraid of the fluctuation in the price of Ethereum. Because now it is the substructure of almost half of the market. I trust Ethereum. It's a project worth waiting for.

Definitely! This one is right if you are really belived on the coin even if the price goes down you won't panic or doubt the coin because you've already done your own searched on it and you really believe on their techonology, projec, team and their community. If long terms talk $ETH is good to buy below $2k because it will reach $10k after 3 - 5 years.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

I think Ethereum is going to see $ 1000 again in the near future. Already the natural price level is now over $ 1000 I think. I think even Ethereum deserves much better prices.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:20:39 AM

I think Ethereum is going to see $ 1000 again in the near future. Already the natural price level is now over $ 1000 I think. I think even Ethereum deserves much better prices.
It is posible that ethereum price will go down under $600.But I think it will be back soon near $1000 because ethereum cosidered as one of the strong crypto coin together with bitcoin.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:32:26 AM

It is posible that ethereum price will go down under $600.But I think it will be back soon near $1000 because ethereum cosidered as one of the strong crypto coin together with bitcoin.
we are just waiting for the right time to see the ethereum price back to $ 1000 because ethereum currently has a price down because of the down market effect. ethereum has a high price stability so in some time it will then return to the highest position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: