Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:39:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum can go under $600?  (Read 1271 times)
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

I have not ever seen the whole market under red signals.
Bitcoin now $8049,
Ethereum now $816. Its probably going low.
Is there any chance to go it under $600?
If its gone, then it will crash a lot as from my thinking.
Very incomprehensible forecast, the Ethereum has long been independent and in principle is not strong and depends on changes in the price of bitcoin. Falling to $ 600 this I think is a complete collapse for such a coin, so I will not believe in this until the last.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

every possibility could happen as we know that in cryptocurrency, the price could go to high or go to low and if we are not ready for the bad situation then we only regret our decision. this might be happening with ethereum too because every coin in cryptocurrency, follow the bitcoin price so wherever bitcoin price wants to go, the altcoin especially ethereum can get the impact. so this will makes us be careful to make a decision when we want to buy and sell.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

every possibility could happen as we know that in cryptocurrency, the price could go to high or go to low and if we are not ready for the bad situation then we only regret our decision. this might be happening with ethereum too because every coin in cryptocurrency, follow the bitcoin price so wherever bitcoin price wants to go, the altcoin especially ethereum can get the impact. so this will makes us be careful to make a decision when we want to buy and sell.

It went actually but then it could jump up to higher points as well. This is showing a fluctuation level on the crypto markets and ethereum is one of the best ones to survive there.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

I think Ethereum is going to see $ 1000 again in the near future. Already the natural price level is now over $ 1000 I think. I think even Ethereum deserves much better prices.
It is posible that ethereum price will go down under $600.But I think it will be back soon near $1000 because ethereum cosidered as one of the strong crypto coin together with bitcoin.
really, ethereum continues to follow the bitcoin trend, and when bitcoin rises then ethereum will also follow it. I believe this time ethereum is one of the bitcoin competitors.

Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

Personally i find it very difficult for ethereum to go under $600 because even in the darkest time we had couple of days ago , it bounced back from something around $650. Ethereum stands on a strong basis now so it's much harder for it to go down compared to other alt coins. I think it's a good time to buy ethereum anytime. It will in a much better condition in the near future. It will probably grow faster than bitcoin so if you are looking for a safe and profitable investment , ethereum is the right choice.

mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

When you talk about ETH price drop, you will invite unhappy ETH Fanatics. I noticed ETH fanatics on Facebook and other places online, they can be rude. I myself is not in love with any crypto, I am an investor who want to make as much profit as I can no matter what the coin is like. I think the dip that we have seen is not the worse to come, Crypto is the most volatile investment that I know of. I have seen many coins disappeared and new ones come in to replace old ones. I am sure that most top 100 on the market cap today will not be able to maintain that position 1 year from now. for ETH to go to $0 is possible and also to go higher than now is also possible. I suggest you not to stick to 1 coin, do your own due diligent before investing.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

Ethereum has a dip like Bitcoin and went to 700 but not it is coming back and it is going to cross $1000.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

I don't think Ethereum will crash under $600 anymore. Despite all the bad news and bear market ETH hold on its price well. If you see under $800 price you should buy more. Market make a reaction when they see that price range.
rajuahmed330 (OP)

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

I think Ethereum is going to see $ 1000 again in the near future. Already the natural price level is now over $ 1000 I think. I think even Ethereum deserves much better prices.
It is posible that ethereum price will go down under $600.But I think it will be back soon near $1000 because ethereum cosidered as one of the strong crypto coin together with bitcoin.
Now, its nothing possible, Its cross $800 and now Ethereum price $889.
When I was posted here, then market was so down. Now recovering slowly.  So I thinks it (Ethereum) will go $1000 quickly,  then $1500 after few months.
It will be happy news for ETH holders.

Be hardworker
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

It already did. But look at ethereum's value now, $870.77 up by 2.598%. The past few sessions were quite bullish but it is showing a lot of positive signs and it could continue to rise.
Gemniet

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

Personally i find it very difficult for ethereum to go under $600 because even in the darkest time we had couple of days ago , it bounced back from something around $650. Ethereum stands on a strong basis now so it's much harder for it to go down compared to other alt coins. I think it's a good time to buy ethereum anytime. It will in a much better condition in the near future. It will probably grow faster than bitcoin so if you are looking for a safe and profitable investment , ethereum is the right choice.

The Ethereum has very good community support and it has excellent developers. The price will not drop too low.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

The Ethereum has very good community support and it has excellent developers. The price will not drop too low.

I agree! Especially the community of companies from EEA will not allow the rate to fall much, I think the bottom is already behind, now only up. Most likely this year we can even overcome the mark of $5000

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

this time btc will recover too much because it has recovered itself and will return to 1k as soon as possible

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

well it definitely did go below 600, and might go again in the short term. But that's exactly what it is, short term. Why does it matter if Ether goes below 600 if in the long term it will be above that. Don't panic just because you see everyone selling, and don't worry too much on these dips. Most of the crypto's recover every time, and Ether isn't just any crypto, it's the second most valuable coin in the crypto world. Chill.
grandinemarco

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

It's difficult but if it happens then is the moment to invest in it, casue it will rise again.
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

I think it is possible,because bitcoin going down,but end of this year ethereum will be 2-3k dollars  i think

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

Well, I think that depends on the next move of BTC.
If the last wave happens and btc goes under $6 k, eth going under $600 is possible...
But that won't last long...
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

I have not ever seen the whole market under red signals.
Bitcoin now $8049,
Ethereum now $816. Its probably going low.
Is there any chance to go it under $600?
If its gone, then it will crash a lot as from my thinking.

If you have not seen the market in red, than I guess you have not been in crypto for a while. In last year about 5 times such thing happened.
ETH can easily go under $600, crypto is risky.
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

Derfinitely . The market it's very instable and will have ups and downs along the year 2018 . But the currency's value could triple in 2018
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

It can certainly go under 600$. It is closely tied to BTC, which dictates the whole crypto market. I wish coins could disconnect much more from BTC. But I see a real use of ETH, so I think it is a generally good investment on the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: