Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum can go under $600?  (Read 1265 times)
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

Since there is now a big correction,ETH can drop to the value of $ 600!But I think that if this happens,all the same in the near future the price for it will again grow significantly! Therefore,we are waiting for the increase in the cost of ETH,and in no case now it does not sell!

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

We really don't know but if this would happen. Then I might as well buy some or accumulate more because this is a very huge discount for me because I'm keen on participating on different ICOs. And more than ever majority of ICOs are ethereum based so definitely there would be a huge demand for this.
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

To be honest, we can not really predict exactly the changes in the value of crypto currency, including ethereum.
all this time, ethereum showed a very good development and has very good value in the market, many investors are interested to invest in ethereum.
With the condition of the decline in the value of the crypto currency in the market today, almost all crypto currency has declined in price on the market, I am still convinced that it is only temporarily, all stay waiting time until the condition returns to normal as before and ethereum prices will rise again in the market.
So we all just have to be patient and keep hold of all our crypto assets and ethereum will not go down under $600.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

I have not ever seen the whole market under red signals.
Bitcoin now $8049,
Ethereum now $816. Its probably going low.
Is there any chance to go it under $600?
If its gone, then it will crash a lot as from my thinking.

I think ethereum get increase although for a little price and now reach $823 but the possibility to get down still wide open since the candle is still in the red candle. I don't know if ethereum has got a chance to go under $600 but it might happen if there is panic selling from the market so people don't want to lose both bitcoin and ethereum at the same time. bitcoin itself is trying to increase but unfortunately, it seems to many declines in the price so it makes the price down again and now reaches $8028.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:52:29 AM

Now is a good time to transfer from ETH to BTC. 1 Ethereum = 0.1 bitcoin, this is a very favorable price. And I think that bitcoin will make $ 20,000 faster than Ethereum $ 2000.

lnihjlbg

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

This is certainly possible, but I think it will be hard because if bitcoin drops to $ 600, many crypto-currencies will be zeroed out and the entire cryptocurrency market will collapse. But I think this is impossible, 2018 more people will join bitcoin, more money to join in, bitcoin prices will rise.
cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

Bitcoin now $8049,
Yes if the bitcoin's madness wont stop from $8k if there still some breakout down to $7k probably not only ethereum but most of the altcoins will follow bitcoin's downfall,lets hope bitcoin will recover from the bloodbath.Too much FUDs are spreading last week thats why most of the people including investors took their holdings out of cryptocurrencies.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Joyce.Chu

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

certainly, Ethereum can go under $500 in this month
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

I don't think ether will touch down on $600 let alone going below it. Ether has been fairly consistent even in this bear. The use of ether as a currency for many services especially ICO is making ether stable. Ether might be increasing in this bear for all you care.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

This can happen especially right now the market are so bearish. I suggest if Ethereum reach the price around $600-$500 we have to accumulate as we can because the next thing can happen on this bearish market are bullish market. So jus HODL guys and buy more on the dip. Best of luck everyone.

cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

This is very possible especially bitcoin's price is still declining,it could go down to $5k or worst less than $4k so we need to get ready on how the market reacts to the cryptocurrency's declining marketcap.

Kalu1

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Yes its possible that ethereum can go below $600 due to what's going on in crypto world but within months it can go back to $1000
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

Bitcoin now $8049,
ethereum if it came to a price below $ 600 would be a golden opportunity for traders to buy ethereum in large quantities. it can be done because in the next few months ethereum price will rise and return to stable price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

Bitcoin now $8049,
If you trade Ethereum with bitcoin, dollar price doesn't, matter because in bitcoin trade the price is still stable. You will only worry if you trade your Ethereum directly to dollar which means you  lose more rather than trade it to bitcoin pairing.

00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

Bitcoin now $8049,
Bitcoin and ETH prices are falling sharply. In the future, I think they will fall sharply. ETH price will drop to $ 600; Currently the Crypto market is heavily affected by Korea. while Korea is making tough decisions for crypto investors. The bitcoin investment in Korea is slowing, investors are worried that the Korean government will make a tough decision, affecting the bitcoin investment. I think all altcoin prices will drop in the future.
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

What we are seeing now is nothing special and you should not freak out even if there will be a sellout over the next week or two. In 6 months you will look back to this time and wonder why you did not purchase some more. Crypto is here to stay and especially something like ETH, that is the main currency for ICOs.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

I think yes, it can go under $600. It is following the path of Bitcoin. Maybe it is going to fall to $300 or less if you look at the price pattern.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

every purchase coins there is certainly the risk singly and paramount in investing in altcoin is the patient if the ethereum being dropped then maybe it's time to buy or hold the coins already owned.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

Bitcoin now $8049,

This is because all the coins are falling too, it's a domino effect but once it shows green sign again it will go up again I don't believe it will go down to $600 but if ever it does it will still go up among the other coins beside Bitcoin, ethereum has the best potential.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

Ethereum can touch $600 at the worest case. But not below that. Ethereum looks far more consistant than btc at the moment.With lots of ICOs happening eth's demand will never be down.

Yeah i agree, its gonna be bad day if Ethereum touch $600. But i am not sure about that. Hopes this red day will recover soon.
It can be for many ICO's in bounties, and if it will touch $600 sounds bad for those who have btc. But good for those altcoin holders.
But to think its a lot of time to posses that $600 it takes more effort and value to come out with that price, maybe it will happen in manny years to come but that time also will bitcoin has its own value would we don't know.how much it is.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: