Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum can go under $600?  (Read 1271 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

Ethereum can go under $600 but we should trust the process and don't panic. If ever it goes down to $600, just buy more ETH if you have money and just hold. And if you look at the trend, it's still higher than a year ago.

qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

it's hard to guess what will happen now, it's possible to broadcast and will drop below $ 600, as bitcoin just does what falls down.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

I think it will and that will be a good chance to buy some, as it will rise after as fast as a rocket to the moon))) I think that is last time we see it as low

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

Hello, i think it can go to 600.  it can go much lower, i thnk we will see a retrace to 342 Smiley. i will start buying if it is 380

Cheers
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

I have not ever seen the whole market under red signals.
Bitcoin now $8049,
Ethereum now $816. Its probably going low.
Is there any chance to go it under $600?
If its gone, then it will crash a lot as from my thinking.
yes, we can think a lot, what will be the price for Ethereum...
by the way, it may be below $ 500,
anyway, the market will show, with time, the real cost of Ethereum.  Cool
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

everything can happen. even at 300 it can come back. but in the future it will return to 1000 and then to 2000. the future more and more ether and less bitcoin
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

Looking at the huge dump with Bitcoins price now, Ethereum could possibly happen the same thing. It can also drop to $600 or even more lesser than that amount. Sometimes if Bitcoins price will be stable around a certain amount, the prices of these altcoins sometimes goes down with or somewhat like a domino effect but there are times it goes the other way around.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

I have not ever seen the whole market under red signals.
Bitcoin now $8049,
Ethereum now $816. Its probably going low.
Is there any chance to go it under $600?
If its gone, then it will crash a lot as from my thinking.

eth price in USD value will down when BTC price is down in USD
but the price of eth in BTC is still above 0.1BTC as strong point and i believe will go to 0.2BTC

Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

everything can happen. even at 300 it can come back. but in the future it will return to 1000 and then to 2000. the future more and more ether and less bitcoin
Yes their is always a possibilities of the price that migjt go under $600. If we look into bitcoin price from last year and today their is a huge difference. So a possibilities will always happen in cryptocurrency.
Delinquency

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

I think ethereum will not go below $ 600. February is generally bad for the crypto market. I'm sure Ethereum will be $ 2,000.
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

if you look at the charts it has the same pattern with bitcoin. so if bitcoin still go down the ethereum will also follow the dip.

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

Ethereum could go under $600 if there were any bad news happened like Bitcoin did these days. Like everyone said, February are a bad month for cryptocurrency with some many bad news and FUDs that are spreading on the entire network.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
thewojciech

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

I noticed, that all altcoin prices are depending from BTC prices alot. So when bitcoin is going down, all alts are going down. Today we have about 1:10 BTC/ETH ratio. I think when Bitcoin reaches 3000$ and ratio will be 1:10 still, then we can see ETH reaches 300$. Alot of people will give up with Cryptos (especially miners, and young investors who hates red color). Then we will see great difficulty drop in mining, and everything will back to normal. But most important is to belive in crypto. I belive only in ETH, because is a huge platform for Smart Contracts. When ETH will fall, then 90% of crypto's and icos will fall.

Cheers
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

If the price of bitcoin continues to fall, the price of ethereum and other currencies will fall. Therefore, I think it is possible that the price can reach $ 600.
bratko99

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Might go.
If it doesn't go under in this week, than wont.
I feel after the weekend everything will go back as used to.

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

Even if Ethereum drops below $ 600, it has a potential to be $ 1000 again in the shortest time. I hope this period of decline does not last very long
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

Ethereum can go under $600 but we should trust the process and don't panic. If ever it goes down to $600, just buy more ETH if you have money and just hold. And if you look at the trend, it's still higher than a year ago.
I agree with you dev, if eth price down to $ 600 this will be our chance to invest more in eth. because I am sure the eth will increase again quickly. because it is common to happen ups and downs in the market so you do not have to worry.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

ETH can drop to the value of $ 600, but I think that if this happens, all the same in the near future the price for it will again grow significantly!
neolite

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Let's not forget that the price of $ 700 is quite large. When the price of a btc was $ 7,000 in November, an ether was $ 300. I think ethereum has more value as btc we just have to wait. There will be many projects that will especially regulate ethereum. There are plans to create a debit card with which we can withdraw ether and any token.

minionstar

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

The decline is taking place very quickly. It's almost impossible to predict where it will fall.
I hope to recover as soon as possible and see no lower values.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: