Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused Bitcoin goes down very hard recently?  (Read 860 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

Feel free to answer my questions and thanks for your participation.

There is a combination of many factors that caused the previous fall of Bitcoin and the other coins. The main one was the bad news coming from the Asian region.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

In my opinion, BTC price went down hard because of those people who have bought out of greed during ATH in December 2017 without them realizing that the whales are slowly dumping and distributing their BTC to these newbies, selling to them at a higher price. FUDs came out like wildfire causing the newbies to panic sell fearing losses. At present, the whales, are at it again; accumulating BTC and buying discreetly from those who are selling at a lower price of BTC from the newbies. The next few months could possibly be an uptrend when the whales produce some waves.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

Bitcoins has reached a whole new level as it increased from $900 to astonishing $19k and this increase shows how volatile and unstable bitcoin is and whenever bitcoins gets bullish it always ends with a drop as to get kind of stable or corrected with low prices.And after the correction many people panic sell which made bitcoins fall more.But this drop wasn't that bad as it created opportunity to invest more in bitcoins as it will rise soon.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

I suppose it is almost evident. The bans of China and some vague ideas coming from the government of South Korea, rumors about crypto restriction in India, ICO ads prohibition on Facebook has a great negative effect.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

I think the main cause of the very hard going down of the bitcoin is the panic selling of the bitcoin, It is due to the non.stable people becasue when the see a little fall in the value of the bitcoin the use the bitcoin and as result the value fall a little more mean while other people think that bitcoin value is going down and start panic selling of the bitcoin , when panic selling starts the value of the bitcoin hard down.

The price will eventually increase so for now, investing for it and holding it will be more necessary. Just believe and keep going, actually I do not really know what it is market value but most likely it has something to do with demand in the market. But certainly, this is normal and only temporary
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

We can not deny that the main cause of the drastic drop in bitcoin prices a few weeks ago is related to bad news from some countries like China and Korea. But, in the last week chart of bitcoin price movement has shaped uptrend and I believe that bitcoin price in the future will increase and certainly accompanied by various corrections.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Bitcoin price depreciate resently due to decline investor into the system, and low demand for crytocurrency bitcoin, the  high  ⚡️ the demand the high  ⚡️ the price, vi's versa.
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin. The main reason I think the most important reason is that the bad news and rumors from Asia have caused people panic. As a result, people have sold bitcoin because they have lost their mind. I believe the price of bitcoin will rise again .
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

Bitcoin price depreciate resently due to decline investor into the system, and low demand for crytocurrency bitcoin, the  high  ⚡️ the demand the high  ⚡️ the price, vi's versa.

For me the bitcoin faaling down It's because many Investors dump their bitcoin for their needs.The way that they sell their bitcoin profits was this ia the main cause for lwoering the value.It is not only for bitcoin and also altcoins was falling It's value.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

I suppose it is almost evident. The bans of China and some vague ideas coming from the government of South Korea, rumors about crypto restriction in India, ICO ads prohibition on Facebook has a great negative effect.
The Facebook ICO Ads prohibition couldn't have been a factor in the value going down and the South Koreans wanted all traders to use their official name on the exchanges so it also had little to no impact but China banning Bitcoin did a major one on BTC and it would have continued it freefall had the US senate hearing decided to ban bitcoin but thankfully it was averted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

Many people say it's because Asian countries came about COINS caused by the bad news, China banned the currency trading, South Korea closed the currency exchange, etc., I'm not sure what is the reason.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

This is because of south korea FUD.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

The Facebook ICO Ads prohibition couldn't have been a factor in the value going down and the South Koreans wanted all traders to use their official name on the exchanges so it also had little to no impact but China banning Bitcoin did a major one on BTC and it would have continued it freefall had the US senate hearing decided to ban bitcoin but thankfully it was averted.

I agree. The facebook ban in ads was actually a good thing since there have been an increase in suspicious icos all over social media platforms trying to draw people's money in. The korean regulation may have contributed to the drop since, like the indian ban, it could have been misinterpreted by media reports as an actual ban

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

I think this is the result of the panic in the cryptocurrency market, because there are several countries that regulate cryptocurrencies.
Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

I think so too. Bad news has provoked such a situation in the crypto-currency market. but it is worth paying attention to the fact that the ten largest bitcoins of wallets have only been enriched during the market correction
CromwellReg

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:39 PM

I always thought it was a normal adjustment. But it has been said that Asian China is preparing to ban bitcoin transactions, and South Korea is shutting down the bitcoin exchange, leading to panic selling of bitcoins.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

It is simple, there was a series of negative news articles surrounding bitcoin, many of which were worded in such a way as to scare monger. First of all the news articles said China was BANNING bitcoin, then this was clarified that there was no ban, but that it would be regulated. Then there was news of it being BANNED in India, and then of course we find it isn't banned.

When you see a few negative articles such as these, it is best to cash out whilst the market takes a dip, then buy back in when it is recovering.

Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

I guess the price drops recently was caused by the high amount of people that cashed out during certain celebrations. Moreover, the number surge if newbie users that are easily scared by price drops and therefore withdrawed their investments at the moment of bitcoin's decline in value. As well as it's high volatility rate are to blame as well.

angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

Many people think they are engaged in mining and the rate right now is falling and many in a panic do not know how soon growth
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

Negative announcement about bitcoin like the banning of bitcoin areound the world.  For this case people think that bitcoin will not go out anymore so they will sell their bitcoins.  Those act will surely help the bitcoin price to goes down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: