Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:26:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused Bitcoin goes down very hard recently?  (Read 860 times)
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

There is many reason of bitcoin down very hard recently.The main reason is japan and korians buyers lack.Many country banned bitcoin for his country.Most importantly Asian all country say negative news about bitcoin.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

The price had gone up from the February 6th low, but is now dropping again. This week there was a lot of FUD like Google banning crypto related ads, IMF calling for regulations and then there's also the G20 discussion on cryptocurrencies next week. Some think that once regulated, institutional investors will start investing heavily and the price of bitcoin will increase again.

SirTradeX

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

Feel free to answer my questions and thanks for your participation.

Well it all shows that Mt.Gox is liquifying it's bitcoins to be able to repay their debts. You can easily see How volume peaks at the selloffs, like 2-3 times per day.
It all indicates that someone with a huge amount of btc is doing that. Honestly it's  just a bad for Mt.Gox that it has to sell at such a low price and decreasing the price in the way, but if you can understand what caused this and it's not really the effect of some goverment bs you can invest at the dip and buy some cheap btc.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

More and more ico has absorbed most of the market and many large funds have been withdrawn from the cryptocurrency market.

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

I think there has been a lot of bad news lately that has caused the price of all cryptographic currencies to fall. Google no longer accepts any advertising related to ico and cryptocurrency. The United States will closely monitor the cryptocurrency, and some of the encrypted currencies on the trading platform have been removed.
HuntterrBounty

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

The cause of the falling bitcoin is:
1. Bitcoin Mine Cover: If one of the bitcoin mines closes, then it is likely they will remove all the bitcoins that belong to it. So the availability of the currency will be abundant in the market. This will trigger an effect that leads to a fall in prices.
2. The exchange company is closed.
3. Announcement of ban on the use of bitcoin.
4. Number of traders more than user.
5. The emergence of negative news.
6. There was a fraud.
7. Market saturation.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

I think one of the reasons is negative news on media, this is a major tool that causes a lot of panic thereby leading to an increase in supply.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

Currently, the owners of the press as Cointelegraph, Criptonews, NBC, etc are those who handle and manipulate cryptocurrencies news generating panic and doubts in the market inciting to sell the cheap BTC and generate an offer for them to make the most of USA, JAPAN, CHINA.
According to an exclusive source the manipulation or fall of Bitcoin ends in a week and a half to two be attentive...

Another fact, the Japanese people wanted to buy Cliff trying to work for them for two months in the manipulation of Bitcoin through the web boot report, but he refused and in those conversations he got a lot of information from them stating that the Japanese have 4 trillion of dollars waiting for the purchase of hoarding large blocks in Bitcoin volume...

Another important information to keep in mind is that Goldman Sachs USA took control of poloniex and the recommendation given was to prevent or move the cryptocurrencies to cold purses as a precaution...

According Cliff High Bitcoin will reach by the end of December the 100.000$.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

I think one of the reasons is negative news on media, this is a major tool that causes a lot of panic thereby leading to an increase in supply.
It is true. News plays an important role in this. Lately, there is news about Google that will ban all ads about cryptocurrency, and see the effect on market prices. Some people try to secure their assets, panic sell.

Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

one of his bad news in the media about bitcoin causes big investors to panic then they sell their bitcoin so that the supply of botcoin in the market increases causing the price to drop drastically
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

A recent report from the Bloomberg said that a group of 1000 investors used to have 40% of all the bitcoins. It makes the market much volatile. If a few of these investors are playing in a concert then they are the ones who are controlling the market.
TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

In ordinary life you trust banks and the state, in virtual, using bitcoins, only to another person who pays you (or vice versa).
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

Well, In my thoughts, I think it is because of some whales dumping their coin for worth really big enough ang some of the reason is because some fraud news about bitcoin and make new investors will panic selling.
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

I don't know also but this are my opinion about that if we hold to much in our hand i think the value going low but when are holding a little on each person i think the value will go up. Just my own idea.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

This is surely a combination of a whole lot of factors, the absolutely ballooning value it had in 2017 included. Hence, as it tries to compensate everything it surged last year, we have to be patient as it is still starting to get a momentum to rise again. You know, we cannot always get the cake and eat it too. Just like the stock market, there are good and bad days. And often times, the good will always outweigh the bad when the right timing comes. Also, one reason I see that is very destructive of Bitcoin's value is the selling in Japan in relation to the Mt. Gox. I believe since the selling is still not over, the price will still continue to slump. The soonest it gets over, I am positive it will gain strength thereafter.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

Some users sell their btc in low price or traders and investors because afraid to continue their investing here in crypto

We can also say this is base FUD that run all over the crypto world and some users,investors and traders listen to that
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

This is surely a combination of a whole lot of factors, the absolutely ballooning value it had in 2017 included. Hence, as it tries to compensate everything it surged last year, we have to be patient as it is still starting to get a momentum to rise again. You know, we cannot always get the cake and eat it too. Just like the stock market, there are good and bad days. And often times, the good will always outweigh the bad when the right timing comes. Also, one reason I see that is very destructive of Bitcoin's value is the selling in Japan in relation to the Mt. Gox. I believe since the selling is still not over, the price will still continue to slump. The soonest it gets over, I am positive it will gain strength thereafter.
The reason why bitcoin price goes down or drop is because of many people who also looks down bitcoin. Many people wants just to gain in here than to learn new things that bitcoin can give. They just also think the money that we gain or receive than learning on havibg patience and taking risk, also hardwork and time management.
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

Too many short-term speculators make money, and the dealer’s departure, etc. may be
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

I'm not sure what caused it but I think this is the time to buy bitcoin and hold it. as I see in the graph the lowest is 6.9k this quarter and getting back up now. we will see next quarter what will happen I hope that it will show green again.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

It is a nature of bitcoin. The price high and low is not significant to the bitcoin.  Bitcoin is volatile, but it will not end.There are several new developments regarding cryptocurrency regulations that may be affecting the price. Whatever the catalyst is, this is a normal & healthy market correction, that if anything, should bring you a sigh of relief.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: