Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:10:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused Bitcoin goes down very hard recently?  (Read 863 times)
yana0901

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

Transfers without commission, complete anonymity, security of the recipient's and the sender's money from government intervention are the advantages and characteristics of bitcoin and the use of another crypto currency.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

one of the causes of the decline in bitcoin prices is the loss of confidence in the digital currency because until now there is no clarity of all countries about the legality and rules that allow the use of digital currency. so all altcoin prices go down as the bitcoin price drops.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

There are some factors affecting btc price to drop sharply recently. Bad news coming from google, facebook, twitter that banned crypto advertisement through social media. There is no clarity about laws and rules regarding btc and other coins whether can be used and accepted globally. Many people  have lost confidential or trust in bitcoin as only several countries in the world have legalized it formally today.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

In my humble opinion, i think the lack of volume shows lack of interest in bitcoin at these prices, meaning it still expensive relative to the market sentiment, i see more potential downside than upside. Nothing definitive has happened in the last 24 hours to change the very sentiment that has driven BTC from 20k to 6k last month, and back to 6k in the last few days. The rebound was also short lived, with strong resistance at $7200. The death cross just happened today as well, which shows further downside and long term bearish momentum. The last time this cross happened was in 2014 ... and that was the start of 1 year bear market. Hopefully not the case this time, but still, something hard to ignore and important to consider.

My 2 cents.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
NestDoe

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

Very hard? Guys, btc cost 2000 a year ago. Now it's 6-7000. So, it's not very hard. It's market.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

Transfers without commission, complete anonymity, security of the recipient's and the sender's money from government intervention are the advantages and characteristics of bitcoin and the use of another crypto currency.
That is absolutely fine brother. Yes all these characteristics of bitcoins have made them advantageous and superior over so many coins existing now in the international market. Every other day a new coin is popping up in the market but still the market is not getting saturated. However the stance of bitcoins are so clear, so strong and so determined, only for this, people are proffering them over others.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

Feel free to answer my questions and thanks for your participation.

competition for attention with 1600 other cryptocurrencies.

Vinodam

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

Bitcoin a digital currency that sky rocketed and had a peak around december 2017, sudddenly began to reduce as a esult of media magnification of issues concerning Bitcoin thereby causing panic. But Interestly it is the media that gave awareness of the lucratic nature of Bitcoin
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

FUD. Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. Media has been spreading negativity lately. Now, crypto related bans are being implemented on social media networks.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

The value of bitcoin has dropped significantly over the past few months as it is affected by its legitimacy. Some countries ban the use of bitcoin. The big investors are holding a large amount of bitcoin they have sold bitcoin at very low prices. The distrust of many when its value is falling. However, recent estimates by many investors of its value will increase sharply by the end of this year. We should buy now to make a profit later this year

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

A number of factors are responsible for the current price of Bitcoin. One is the spread of fear and uncertainty coupled with what the people perceived as a move to ban bitcoin by governments of some countries. People also want to see how the likely cryptocurrency regulation will go.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

I think, because of the many negative news about bitcoin lately. as we know, in recent weeks, it has been rumored that some popular social media will ban cryptocurrency content.

The circulation of the negative news will certainly change the thinking of bitcoin holders, especially those who are new to bitcoin, because they are panicking, they are selling their bitcoins into the market, thus making bitcoin supply abundant and this makes bitcoin prices down.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

I think, because of the many negative news about bitcoin lately. as we know, in recent weeks, it has been rumored that some popular social media will ban cryptocurrency content.

The circulation of the negative news will certainly change the thinking of bitcoin holders, especially those who are new to bitcoin, because they are panicking, they are selling their bitcoins into the market, thus making bitcoin supply abundant and this makes bitcoin prices down.
Yeah me too, now bitcoin price down because some company, media and google ban cryptocurrency. Many people who lose money from site scammer, it's because in 2017 and 2018 many new investor come to the world of crypto in this situation utilized by scammer for geting profit. For me the way social media and google ban cryptocurrency it's good way, though make price continue decline but in the positive side the scammer in the world of cryptocurrency will decrease. And I think this price will continue to dicline because google will ban cryptocurrency in june.
watoni012

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

Actually the price of Bitcoin is influenced by what ? If you notice fluctuations or ups and downs of Bitcoin prices are quite extreme.
If you are currently observing Bitcoin prices, then you will be amazed by the rapid rise and fall of Bitcoin prices (fluctuations). In fact you may also wonder whether companies (such as Luno) that determine the price of Bitcoin?
The answer is no, because Bitcoin is interoperable.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

Feel free to answer my questions and thanks for your participation.

There are companies who are really black propaganda in order to reduce the number of investors in the market, most of the banks are really scared today because people are keep on investing in cryptocurrency more than placing their money on banks.

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

Don't doubt it.Bitcoins's price goes down only to rise.Most probably due to this fall in bitcoin's price,it will be become 1.5 times the current price Cheesy Cheesy

yes, everybody, who is on this Forum has a belief that Bitcoin will go up again. By the way, today mass media publish more positive things about BTC, not only negative predictions.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:56:33 AM

Several factors played in this days price plummeting of the most popular cryptocurrency. Maybe because of those unpleasant news with respect to fears on regulatory crackdown; suspension of exchanges; banning from posting in facebook; issuance of waved of subpoenas and so forth. Also don't forget concerns about price manipulation of whales. But the most relevant factor i am seeing is that investors may just be ultimately loosing their trust that they can recover their capital that in turn a massive sell-off is the only notable thing to do.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

I guess no one really knows why bitcoin goes down very hard recently. I am sure that if someone who really knows what will happen to bitcoins price or value he is very wealth right now. Well in this kind of industry we do have different peoples and those different peoples have their different kind of thinking which come out of different ideas. So each one of us here have their own ideas on which things affect the price or value of bitcoin. What I am saying here is that no one knows why, when or how much it will increase or decrease it is all depending on what you believed in.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

The fall of Bitcoin continued from December 2017 and should already stop. I hope that 6,500-7,000 USD is the bottom,
from which Bitcoin must pounce to start growing again. Experts promise the resumption of the uptrend in mid-April, as technical analysis
shows the formation of an upward wave. Perhaps we should buy Bitcoin at current prices to catch the train.
The price of the bitcoin now are not good. It's not rising up continuously but alternately, and because of this the price of the bitcoin are only stay at the range of 8,000$ - 8,500$ for me it is not a good price and i think the possible reason of the dropping low of the price is the investor will less and the market are not good
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

The reason why the bitcoin price goes down very hard. Some of the people knows bitcoin that want to buy in a low price they are could whales. Whales is the people who have more holdings. They spread a news that want to down the bitcoin so the newbie or a weak hands people sell there bitcoin so the price is going down. And also the korea banned bitcoin.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: