Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:32:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Ethereum will over take bitcoin?  (Read 1380 times)
Boatsmhoes (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

I think that it will, it seems like it gets close here and there but more frequent. What do you think the result of a flip would be even if it lasted an hour? How would that affect the prices of BTC/ETH? What would be some outcomes of a flip?
diatamariono

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

my opinion the btc coin price will always be the highest, being the center of comparison of all the worlds cryptocurrency ,,
davidsmith2017

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:56:15 AM

I don't think so.
Bitcoin are valued by the community, while eth is being manipulated by some companies. So there are limits on ETH's control.
However, I still choose hold eth
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

it is still possible that ethereum will surpass bitcoin.
because ethereum network now has many token user.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

my opinion the btc coin price will always be the highest, being the center of comparison of all the worlds cryptocurrency ,,
Compare the demand of etheruim and bitcoin, bitcoin has a higher demand than the other crypto currency. Bitcoin can be consider as the father of new currency. Bitcoin can be consider as a currency because currently it has a value and a limit of production. On the other hand, etherium is better than the bitcoin because of its lower transaction fee compare to the bitcoin.
youstock
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Tokenized selfhood

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

I think that it will, it seems like it gets close here and there but more frequent. What do you think the result of a flip would be even if it lasted an hour? How would that affect the prices of BTC/ETH? What would be some outcomes of a flip?

It could very well surpass bitcoin's marketcap, but it's not a "take over".  Nobody owns bitcoin, and bitcoin will always be bitcoin, no matter the price of anything else.

Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3454
Merit: 4425

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:39:35 AM
Merited by Pursuer (1)

Rootstock (RSK) will over take Ethereum.
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

I think it is possible. Now bitcoin itself too many problems, miners hijack, network congestion, coupled with a variety of ifo blood, bitcoin is losing its dominant position.
bisdsad

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

There are so many problems with Bitcoin and there is no such thing as Ethereum. Recently we can see that bitcoin's decline is far more exaggerated than that of Ethereum. I think Ethereum might replace bitcoin for a while.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:52:16 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 07:08:49 AM by Destroyeroff98

These two cryptocurrencies have different technologies that are good in their own way. I advise you to use both options. I think that Bitcoin and the Ethereum will increase in price.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

I think it can happen. eth will take over bitcoin, if we can divert enthusiasts btc switch using eth in transact. and the demand for etherium increases so that the price of the coin can be expensive and can compete with bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Hero44

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:23:33 AM

i dont think Ethereum will over take Bitcoin anytime soon. Bitcoin is the first of its kind and its crowned the King of all crypto currencies. Bitcoin is far from Ethereum. The only way Ethereum will over take Bitcoin is only if Bitcoin crashes totally. but i dont think that will happen.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

I don't think that ethereum will over take bitcoin because based on my observation about the movement of the market is that when bitcoin goes down, it also goes down and if btc goes up the price of ethereum also goes up which means that the value of any alternative coins are dependent on the value of bitcoin. Before will conclude about overtaking of ethereum, we should at least consider the fact the demand of a certain coin. Bitcoin is more demand than ethereum.

deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

I do not think so, as the price of ETH is also falling, so I think it is linked somehow with bitcoin price and depends on it.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

I do not think so, it is not realistic for me now, but who knows, things are changing and we cannot say for sure. But there are some reasons, bitcoin is first, its price is leading and altcoins depend on it, it has more capital, more trust, popularity and investments, so these are my reasons not to believe that ETH will beat Bitcoin.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

Ethereum will definitely take over. It is cheaper and faster to transfer, it has better tech, a better team, smart contracts, etc.

Bitcoin is a dirty lawnmower with lots of rust.  Ethereum is a brand new shiny Lambo.  Only fanboy morons keep the idea that 'Bitcoin is always king because it is the central of comparison'.  

Today, two more Blockstream guys left because the core idiots are impossible to work with and have pissed off everyone while spending two years not making any progress.  

Conversely, the Ethereum team is working their asses of on a rigorous scaling solution among other things.  

There is no question.  Bitcoin is fucked and Ethereum will rule the world.  If you can't see this, you are going to lose a shit-ton of money.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

Honestly I don't think so.
I think Ethereum will always be in the Shadows of bitcoin.
The crypto world is experiencing some major setbacks that usually affects bitcoin, but as we all know it, Bitcoin will always bounce back. There is no need to fear or panic.
Bitcoin is the king of all crypto and nothing can change that.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

I don’t think that bitcoin can be surpassed or supplanted by ethereum which I think cannot be just because of the disparitty in their value. However if there would really be a currency that can and might take over the dominant spot of bitcoin in the forefront then it would be ethereum due to it being the darling of some of the youger entrepreneurs because of its smart functioning and its programmable facilities
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

According to me yes, eth or ripple will take over bitcoin in market capitalization but not in price. so its better to invest in eth and ripple when they are running low instead of buying bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nhuydp1996

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

I don't think Ethereum will over take Bitcoin anytime soon. Bitcoin is the first of its kind and its crowned the King of all crypto currencies. Bitcoin are valued by the community, while eth is being manipulated by some companies
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: