Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC right now  (Read 1987 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

Already buy bitcoin at $ 10k, maybe too high but it happen anyway. Now I'm just wait the price comes up again and really make me stress. If bitcoin still go down it will take long time for me to take profit. I hope this situation will be over and I can start my daily trade with new strategy again. See you next time bro.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Now i am buying bitcoin it's our chance to buy since the value is low and same to you i'm waiting until maybe 9.5k-11k that's enough for me and try to sell some since i already profit by that time, but of course all of us know the risk and a lot of what if but let's just hope that bitcoin bounce back again just like the old times sooner.

badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

There is no doubt about it now saying Bitcoin is gaining back its feet and it is still expected to count up the more. No amount of mitigation, it shall strongly mediate to move upward. I have bought some and presently holding on to it waiting for its realistic moment of ideal trading.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

for now I just wait bitcoin price up again because I already bought it at a very cheap price yesterday, after sold then I will open buy order again.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Personally, I already bought bitcoin. And I bought it for $ 6700. Now I'm waiting for the price increase. Even if bitcoin once again comes to the bottom, then there will still be growth. So I'm now waiting.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

We can see the market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. After the BTC hit $ 9000, it immediately turned back and started to decline, as I was technically analyzing the bitcoin price will return to the $ 7000 level and if crossing the $ 7000 level the bitcoin price will continue to fall milestone $ 5000. I think at this point we should wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

Now bitcoin price increases. So it right time sell the coin. But before you coin chexk the market price then you will sell.  Now bitcoin price is time to change. So price information help to buy and sell the coin. It good opportunity for people growth and future investment. It good to improve your business process. But you know the prices information for the bitcoin. So check the price every day. Then you get some idea's for future saving and investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:12:34 PM

I love the way bitcoin is raising. So I'm waiting until it hit on its last digits
I believe that if you know this, you will be very sad, as I was aware that as soon as the bitcoin reached the $ 9000 mark has turned up and down, now a bitcoin is priced at $ 8200 and is continuing reduction . I think if you are holding the bitcoin then take profit early before the bitcoin price drops further.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

I think that in the days to come bitcoin will continue to fall sharply, we can see in the past few days bitcoin prices have begun to rise again to buy power is not strong, but the opposite is extremely large. That would make the bitcoin price drop any time. With the psychology to take profit before the holiday of the Asian people, I think the bitcoin price will soon drop sharply in the coming days.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

Waiting.
For the $19,000 again.  Grin
I am sure it can. Once bitcoin reaches a price that is unpredictable by anyone then it goes back there in some time.
But I like this right now. Just slow and steady which gave me more reason to think if I should buy more to add up in my account.

I can see the FUD's have already been minimized also or are they already tired? Maybe those who pays them have no funds anymore.
It could be a good rise by next month and I want to see that price back before the year end.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:08:30 PM

I was stuck for $ 1100, so I'll wait for the price to go back up, But it looks like the price is hard up, maybe i'll wait a few more months..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

I can see the FUD's have already been minimized also or are they already tired? Maybe those who pays them have no funds anymore.
It could be that they have exhausted their resources, but I think the main reason is that they have successfully completed their goal, which was getting the market to plummet like there is no tomorrow.

From this point it's just a matter of time before the market starts heading up again, while as long as the market remains under the $10,000 mark, they can still accumulate a large number of coins at these lower levels.

It was mind boggling seeing how the market got dumped down below the $6000 mark. If that wasn't enough motivation for people to start buying, then I don't know what will ever motivate them to do so......

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

Luckily for me I am still hodling. Bitcoin hanged at 8.9k and formed a reverse head and shoulders. But I believe that this time around, there was a FUD rose that's why bitcoin is now falling to 8.4k.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

Waiting.
For the $19,000 again.  Grin
I am sure it can. Once bitcoin reaches a price that is unpredictable by anyone then it goes back there in some time.
But I like this right now. Just slow and steady which gave me more reason to think if I should buy more to add up in my account.

It could be a good rise by next month and I want to see that price back before the year end.

Everybody will or might be waiting for that moment, but it will take quite a good amount of time. But Bitcoin since the year end got very volatile and unpredictable. Yup slow upwards movement will be a good one which will bring in more traders and investors. The latest fuzz created by government and then media made the market shaken in the last month itself.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

I’m just holding Bitcoin right now. I’m in as a long term investor, but I did just buy some Etherium last week. I’m also trying to diversify my portfolio so I’ll have several coins that I will now hold for a while before selling. I think it’s always good to hold some Bitcoins and at least 5 or 6 really good altcoins because we don’t know which ones are going to be the most profitable over the next year.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

Luckily for me I am still hodling. Bitcoin hanged at 8.9k and formed a reverse head and shoulders. But I believe that this time around, there was a FUD rose that's why bitcoin is now falling to 8.4k.

Bitcoin is up and dump today and I think if bitcoin manage to hold on this position it will start to pump higher this year. My position is still on hold and will hold for this a little longer until it hit my target price. Hopefully to break the resistance so we can finally go back on track.
Madeon

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

Already buy bitcoin at $ 10k, maybe too high but it happen anyway. Now I'm just wait the price comes up again and really make me stress. If bitcoin still go down it will take long time for me to take profit. I hope this situation will be over and I can start my daily trade with new strategy again. See you next time bro.

Have no fears, it will go way above 10k $ this year, just wait and don't panic, you have to understand this market is very volatile, its normal. Many things are happening worldwide that influence price to go down, but also to go up, you'll get your chance. Stay calm that's all I can recommend you, don't put attention here, do your daily routine and just check once per day the price of BTC. You'll thank me later!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

It could be that they have exhausted their resources, but I think the main reason is that they have successfully completed their goal, which was getting the market to plummet like there is no tomorrow.
The market went down because of these FUD news,but the correction was inevitable because the price went too high in a short amount of time and that attracted the authorities around the world to implement strict regulations and that is what we are seeing now.

From this point it's just a matter of time before the market starts heading up again, while as long as the market remains under the $10,000 mark, they can still accumulate a large number of coins at these lower levels.
The market will start moving up once the picture is clear regarding the regulations among top bitcoin trading nations,so that people will be confident to invest in it and in the mean time expect these sort of range bound market.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

The market is still good for buy before the market eventually take off for a proper bull position. I believe it will be well positioned by March and that time we are going to begin to see high volatility and huge daily market cap.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

Actually, at 9.5K I am already selling. I buy bitcoin when it is falling like when it went down 7K then sell when there is a temporary price increase. I have bitcoin that is hold for long term, and bitcoin that I buy and sell to take advantage of price fluctuation. And right now, 9.5 is already a resistance. So if the price reach 9k, I am ready to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: