Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC right now  (Read 1998 times)
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
We can see that in the days of positive signals, bitcoin and altcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days. At the moment, the bitcoin price has reached $ 9981 and has shown signs of easing, but it can be seen that although the bitcoin price has fallen, purchasing power is still very high so bitcoin prices can rise at any time.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

I am waiting for BTC when up again. Now BTC price $7.7k. I think it's low more.When the price up again then I buy BTC again. I am waiting for this time. Hope it will up again and I will take this opportunity.
Btc as of now is going up and down, maybe it will dump depth like 5k$ but we don't have the right to know if it will be more up or down but I've predicted that bitcoin for now is just holding a time for more preparations but when its comes up again we will be surprised for it.

gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
We can see the price of bitcoin in the past few days are very positive signals, the increase in price of bitcoin and altcoin has made the market become active throughout the days. The bitcoin price has moved back to $ 9800 at $ 6000. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could reach $ 13,000 if the bitcoin price could break $ 10000.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

I am waiting for BTC when up again. Now BTC price $7.7k. I think it's low more.When the price up again then I buy BTC again. I am waiting for this time. Hope it will up again and I will take this opportunity.
Btc as of now is going up and down, maybe it will dump depth like 5k$ but we don't have the right to know if it will be more up or down but I've predicted that bitcoin for now is just holding a time for more preparations but when its comes up again we will be surprised for it.
Surely it will really pump more in the next days.I will still hold my btc until it reaches maybe $15k or even higher.Once its price will break $10k,i'm pretty sure it will soon to reach its peak.There may be fluctuations along the road but if we will keep on holding our bitcoins,we will reach hopefully our target price.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

I love the way bitcoin is raising. So I'm waiting until it hit on its last digits
Hold and hold until you would be getting profit much times greater than your investment. And you know what the beauty of bitcoins is, they will assure you for such profit that you haven’t got before. But for this, much long awaiting will be required with much patience and not being panicked. Controlling your mind in hard times and staying positive in negative scenarios, this is need of time.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

Bitcoin has recovered above  $9,500 as at yesterday and it is currently above  $10,100. At https://coinmarketcap.com this morning it was above  $10,100 though have a pull back to $9,950 at the moment. I believe some traders what to take profit from the current surge that has happened this two days. We expect a very strong bullish momentum any moments from now and we encourage traders to keep holding.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

I buy in all prices, what is difference when it will be more than 50 thousand $ at the end of 2018?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

Bitcoin has recovered above  $9,500 as at yesterday and it is currently above  $10,100. At https://coinmarketcap.com this morning it was above  $10,100 though have a pull back to $9,950 at the moment. I believe some traders what to take profit from the current surge that has happened this two days. We expect a very strong bullish momentum any moments from now and we encourage traders to keep holding.
the testing ground seems to be more profitable for those who understand the game, I see that after reaching 10,200 $ the dumped start to show up again bringing the value down again to 9700$ currently, but I'm positive that it will be bullish the Chinese new year might affect in some aspect but for sure those businessman will love to see bitcoin value to increase.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

We can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin in the past few years have grown tremendously, which has made the market boom again over the past week. At present, bitcoin has surpassed the $ 10000 mark, a very important milestone to reach $ 12,000. I believe that the price of bitcoin will be able to break through this milestone.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

Actually, I don't want to buy. Because already I have some Bitcoin. And Bitcoin went so low. That's why I don't want to buy or sell my Bitcoin. But Bitcoin growing up. I hope within the couple of week Bitcoin will come back it's own way. And then I will sell my Bitcoin. But now I want to hold my Bitcoin and other Altcoin. I will sell my Bitcoin when Bitcoin will reach $20k.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

We can see the price of bitcoin is showing signs of slowing down after several days of price increases. I think the bitcoin price will not adjust much and will immediately increase the price back to the current purchasing power. According to my technical analysis, bitocin prices will reach $ 12000 in the coming days.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

I think Bitcoin will reach 12K$, then retrace to 10K$ and then will go to 17K$. Despite everything in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. I expect that the price of Bitcoin will rise hard in the second half of this year, because the dropping in january was a simple manipulation of the cryptomarket.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

We may see bitcoin prices dropping slightly after strong gains. This bitcoin adjustment is also very easy to understand with the market fluctuating as it is> now, but we can also see that this is an opportunity for us to buy bitcoins at relatively good prices. As I analyze the chart, the bitcoin price will continue to rise tomorrow and will surpass the $ 11,000 mark.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

Bitcoin right now is recovering, l know everybodys excited for the result of the future promising price that will give hope for everyone who only beleive and hope to bitcoin.Even bitcoin is in a critical condition,we can survive by having faith on bitcoin that God will bless this coins to make people change. God is using this coins to get the wealth to this world for the children of God will be the beneficiaries of the wealth of this world. If bitcoin today is surviving, wait for the time that bitcoin will shine as a 🌟 star.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

After a long bitcoin try to back and already price reached 10000$+ last few days.People are disapointed when bitcoin gone 7000$beloe and all crypto market get down.But now market again try to hit soon and i think crypto market depends on bitcoin.So when its price increased market will be up

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

bitcoin is now one of the good news for users and traders, because bitcoin currently shows good price movements and price increases. I think bitcoin will keep going to the highest position in the next few hours and it will be 2x from the current price.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

Bitcoin currently has two benchmarks that need to be passed: $ 10,000 and $ 14,000. There will be plenty of Bitcoin buyers when the exchange rate is $ 19,000, so they will wait until Bitcoin reaches at least $ 19,000 and then sell it. Now, the Bitcoin's exchange rate has crossed the $ 10000 level; please continue to hold and wait until the exchange rate exceeds $ 14000 to return to $ 19000.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

bitcoin is now one of the good news for users and traders, because bitcoin currently shows good price movements and price increases. I think bitcoin will keep going to the highest position in the next few hours and it will be 2x from the current price.
Try to invest now because this is the time that bitcoin was going to hype, as I observed bitcoin behavior was inconsistent. Sometimes it was growing up and sometimes it was fall down, but it was normally happen even in stock exchange it was happen. All we need to do is proper timing of deposits and withdrawals, also we need to trust to our decisions especially in investment.

BTC right now was back into $10,000 and close to $11,000, hopefully that their value are continuously raised up and reach the highest peak like before. I was expecting that before of this year they can surpass the previous value of $20,000.
trader0x

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

Just passed $11k!
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:44:04 PM

Just passed $11k!

This is really remarkable. We have been waiting for bitcoin to bounce back after a hellish and bearish January. So all can now breathe a sigh of relief because we are witnessing another bull run.

Now, what will be our next target? 15K? lol. I'm glad that I didn't panic and just hold on my coins because I have no doubt that it will recover and now we are all a witness to its epic comeback.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████