Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC right now  (Read 1986 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

I'm definitely not buying huge amounts until I can see that the price is going up again.
It's hard to say if we've seen the bottom yet, if there's another really bad news story, I could see it dropping even further than where we're at now.

I do buy some coins from time to time, but it's just for day-to-day use Smiley
It is much better if you are going to still consider buying bitcoin if the price decreased in some point of the flow of bitcoin price. But if you have a current investment to bitcoin you definitely need to consider trading to help you earn more and gain more much profit for the future that could definitely help you to make more investments out of bitcoin.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

I am waiting for the time, when Bitcoin will cost 10 thousand. It will be the point after which it will start growing very fast.
Don’t just go for such a little amount of bitcoins. I suppose you are a newbies as it seems you don’t know that history of bitcoins as far as the prices are concerned. Brother they have crossed the figure of $20k in last month of last year.

They had increased with so much big ratios that within a day they had moved up to $1400. So bitcoins can move up like more than $10000 in future.
I am sure you must have gotten him wrong. He is not disputing that fact, but most traders will understand that he is trying to play safe before entering the market for a long position. There is a strong resistance in this region, so it is normal to see anyone waiting for that value before getting in. Some will even wait a little bit further for the 0.382 fib level to be resolved before going in, so it all depends on each individual. As far as I am concerned though, $6k for me was just the best discount and I am happy I got in then.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

BTC right now is on very good stage specially for traders and new traders because price of BTC is now a days average or below average as compare to previous peak price and its great chance of buying bitcoin more now as if price again get its old peak price then traders can make huge money by selling their coins at that time. So try to get more bitcoins and hold them for right time.
but market phsycology still not confidence yet. investor still fear with negative news from some finance institution and goverment.buy a little would be wise decision
It is normal, we cannot expect a bull rally to start immediately after a downtrend and it will take some pretty huge positive news to drive a market fast like that. However, we are still looking good even with this current movement, so let's hope this is something we are going to consider in some days that the downtrend is over or not. However, I would not want to take any chances though.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
We may have a bitcoin price in the past few days after touching the $ 11,800 mark, which has started to decline continuously, so the price of a bitcoin is down to just over $ 10,700 within 24 hours and continues to fall strong. I think that bitcoin prices have fallen sharply due to the ban from India, which has left investors confused and started selling off bitcoins.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

Just passed $11k!

This is really remarkable. We have been waiting for bitcoin to bounce back after a hellish and bearish January. So all can now breathe a sigh of relief because we are witnessing another bull run.

Now, what will be our next target? 15K? lol. I'm glad that I didn't panic and just hold on my coins because I have no doubt that it will recover and now we are all a witness to its epic comeback.
If you look at the market over the past few days, it can be said that the price of bitcoin is rising very strongly. After touching the $ 11,800 mark, it started to plunge and fell sharply. At present, bitcoin prices are at $ 10700 and continue to be on a sharp decline. It can be seen that the $ 12000 level is a difficult one to overcome, so I think the bitcoin price will be at $ 10,000, even $ 9000 in the coming days.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

Bitcoin for me seem to be sure banker of all the cryptocurrency.  When it seem hope is lost Bitcoin always come out to be reliable after all.  The value and the uses of bitcoin as currency of the future seem certain.  It is just a matter of time before Bitcoin become the preferred currency for all and sundry.

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

Bitcoin prices have now surpassed $ 9500 support and are currently nearing $ 12,000, in preparation for the $ 13,000 subsidy. If the support is over $ 13,000, the Bitcoin exchange rate will increase to $ 20,000 and maybe even higher. Bitcoin exchange rate reached $ 50000 in 2018 is sure to happen.

Learn the difference between support and resistance levels. The $9.5k level you're talking about was a resistance level, and the most recent resistance level that has been broken through was $11.3k yesterday. For now it seems that the current resistance level stands around $11.78k, so it may take a day or two before we even reach $12k. As long as we haven't even managed to reach $12k, it's pointless to even think about whatever support above $13k, because it just doesn't make any sense, and especially not with how you present it. Just relax and let the market do what it needs to do. If we happen to settle above $20k this year, then it's already perfect for me....
I see that bitcoin prices in the past days are fluctuating continuously and very complex, currently bitcoin prices are continuing to decline after not being able to overcome the $ 12000 mark. It is extremely difficult to get past the $ 12000 level, so it will take a long time for bitcoin to return to the $ 20000 level as at the end of the twentieth round of 2017.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

I'm really worried. I bought a lot of bitcoins at $ 11000 and now the bitcoin prices are dropping sharply. At this point the bitcoin price is only $ 10600 and is still on the decline, I really do not know if I should sell and bear a little or not. The so-called bitcoin price is probably the information on the embargo of India. You think the bitcoin price will be reduced much more, I am really worried!
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

I see that bitcoin prices in the past days are fluctuating continuously and very complex, currently bitcoin prices are continuing to decline after not being able to overcome the $ 12000 mark. It is extremely difficult to get past the $ 12000 level, so it will take a long time for bitcoin to return to the $ 20000 level as at the end of the twentieth round of 2017.

We just have to accept how the market moves. In a time where there isn't anything different, and nothing going to be different aside from the soon to be released Core 0.16 client, the market will not shoot up like how people want it to shoot up. As I pointed out in my previous post, the $11.78k was the resistance level, and now we have gone down, we have yet to overcome another resistance level, which is just under $11.3k. This market needs a major trigger in order to leave current levels behind hopefully for good, and as long as that isn't the case, settling above $20k is my ultimate target for this year, and definitely not $50k as some people speculate about....
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

We can see that bitcoin prices are falling dramatically today, now bitcoin has adjusted to $ 10600 after touching $ 11,800. I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall tomorrow, the government has officially imposed bans on bitcoin, which has greatly affected the market and made the whole market fall sharply.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

Bitcoin right now is recovering, from the beginning l believe in bitcoin that come what may bitcoin will survive. I have a big hope now to earn a big amount of money upon my holding coins. That l can wait for my turn to be rich in bitcoin. Dreams in bitcoin make it real. I've got proven to my community now that bitcoin is a life changer. Bitcoin is the hope of the nations to wipe out poverty. Because bitcoin is a source of income.
Scentaur20

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

I'm definitely not buying huge amounts until I can see that the price is going up again.
It's hard to say if we've seen the bottom yet, if there's another really bad news story, I could see it dropping even further than where we're at now.

I do buy some coins from time to time, but it's just for day-to-day use Smiley
ok bitcoin is going down again and its time to prepare to buy .
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

bitcoin just reached 12kusd again two days ago yet now it touch 10.8k usd again, i might consider buying at 8k if it reaches that price. During correction i bought @6k so i think this time it will not as deep as before so buying and selling at short term would be really good Smiley

decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

I can not say for now, the curiosity of looking at the balance of coins in the red wallet, I chose to wait for the price back up, to buy maybe not yet because all I have bought to all coin, I can only wait and expect the price back up at least 1-2 months ahead, I do not want to invest longer term longer
Well as of now with the current status of the bitcoin price, im just choosing to hold up my coins and waiting for it's price to rise up. And also im not in the option of buying or selling coins as of now because we know that it is not the right time, because of the inconsistent movement of the price as of now. So i'll just hold up for months and wait for it to pump.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

I don't know if we can break the $9.5 barrier, looks like its really a rough road getting there. After gaining, now we see that a lot has been selling again. I think this will be the norm unless some big news that will come to shake the market to our favor.

You're looking at the 4H chart, which might give you the impression that it is a barrier, but I prefer to focus on the 1H chart (technically 2H because it also plays out in the 2H chart). At first the resistance point was just over $8600, which was broken 2 days ago, resulting in a peak of nearly $9100, where we then went down to another known lower point, which is between $7700-$7900. I honestly don't know what news will be able to boost the market in the coming weeks since there isn't anything we know of to happen in the very short term. I think the best option for now is to accept current levels and just accumulate in order to increase your sub $10k positions -- the longer we remain below $10k, the longer you are able to accumulate.
Yeah! We have a major resistance within this $10k region anyway and anything that makes us to break that will make us to go test the upper line of the downtrend line and anything that makes us to break that line, we are sure in for a new ride of testing new heights. However, I expect all these to play out for a while and just like you said, we really do not have much news to boost the buying momentum of the market, but I believe that alone should generate some momentum.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

For a reliable trader this is the time Bitcoin buys ,, for traders who have a lot of guts to take huge profits and to invest in the future now also my advice to buy as much as possible, because it's a good opportunity to invest at a very low price.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

For now I'm waiting for Bitcoin to ride again, because I have a coin to sell that I would get a lot of money now the price dropped drastically, hopefully Bitcoin quickly rise again so I do not lose.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

I am in a BTC position, I am waiting for it to move.

I am not going to sell my BTC anytime soon. The tech is way to amazing.
For someone who is going in long, this is already a good time to get in and for someone who is going in short, I am sure they must know what they are doing. The market is looking good, everything is turning up after a while now and that to me looks like something that is really a good sign.

So, for now, let's just have the faith that bitcoin is going to be doing fine in the next few days and weeks. The most important thing was the huge dip which some of us took the risk and got in.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:39:03 AM

I will keep on investing and hope for price rise in future. I think good days are a head of us and we might be rich if we buy now. Bitcoin is going to be above $60,000 before the end of this year according to my own analysis and I think buy now should be the only option I have.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

Now BTC some miserable situation and BTC price is low  price decreased. I think it will recover very soon. .I am now still hold my BTC until it reach $20k . everybody should hold BTC  for a long time because BTC price will be more high. i think just may be fluctuations .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: