Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC right now  (Read 1987 times)
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

Bitcoin right now is in this triangle. We are waiting to break out from it soon. Check out my screenshoot from my tradingview chart.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

Bitcoin is trying to make a bull run we are just waiting for some confirmation but this can still change as bitcoin is very volatile and small bad news can easily swing the price in the other side. Lucky are those who was able to buy bitcoin two weeks ago they are now smiling and gained a lot.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
You can see that bitocin prices have been moving sideways in recent days and it is quite possible to trade altcoin at this time. Bitcoin prices are moving sideways indicating the market is not trending, bitcoin will be able to increase or decrease. in the next days. Therefore, you need to have a specific business license and have a check if any.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

Bitcoin is trying to make a bull run we are just waiting for some confirmation but this can still change as bitcoin is very volatile and small bad news can easily swing the price in the other side. Lucky are those who was able to buy bitcoin two weeks ago they are now smiling and gained a lot.
Exactly, the fluctuating price of bitcoin provides the investors a great amount no matter when you invested in it. And Bitcoin, for now, seems stable but that's for a short interval as I'm expecting a jump in the price quite soon. So one must keep on investing in it since the price is still quite low to get...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

since the beginning of 2018 the price of bitcoin and other crypto currents continue to fall and now the price of bitcoin is very low, maybe this is a good time to buy and I hope bitcoin will soon recover and have a high price again this year

makalu

Activity: 438

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

I am waiting for the price increase , right now market recover ,and btc price is growing day by day , I want to see it reach again at $20,000 and higher in the end of year.
SuperTA

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

Bitcoin right now is in this triangle. We are waiting to break out from it soon. Check out my screenshoot from my tradingview chart.

i warned here before the breakout. You can check my new lines, which could be a resistance or support lines.

new screenshoot with new lines:

Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

I am waiting for the price increase , right now market recover ,and btc price is growing day by day , I want to see it reach again at $20,000 and higher in the end of year.
not only do you wait for the price of the coin to the highest position, many people will wait for the bitcoin price to rise to the $ 20,000 position it will greatly give profit to the coin owners. but now the market is rising albeit slowly but we can be optimistic we can see the coins back to the highest position.
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

not only do you wait for the price of the coin to the highest position, many people will wait for the bitcoin price to rise to the $ 20,000 position it will greatly give profit to the coin owners. but now the market is rising albeit slowly but we can be optimistic we can see the coins back to the highest position.

We see how traders got their profit , instead waiting for the highest price, they used to hold their own coins. We are gonna wait for the time where bitcoin price goes high again. We see why bitcoin value goes high, or low, which sometimes we do not expect it. We need to have the patience in holding our own coins, because btc price is growing in the next few days.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Ushono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

Now the nearest resistance of bitcoin is 9000, then 10000. And then open the way to 12000. I think it will easily grow to these prices.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
You can see that bitcoin has just leveled off after a strong rally today, bitcoin is showing signs of a reversal, adjusting slightly before continuing to rise. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price will return to $ 7500 before recovering to $ 10000 level. So now you should exit usdt to be able to preserve the capital.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

I'm think now we go more up. Predicting 14k until the end of May. Some strong buyers come into the cryptocurrency.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

There are lot of brands are accepting bitcoin as a payment and the big names are rely to bitcoin investment that is way the impact is more demand-able in future and it show the more and more shining demand in the future that’s makes you able to put funds into bitcoin and the market right now at the good situation to buy bitcoin also,
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

Bitcoin prices have steadily increased, and I believe Bitcoin prices will continue to increase strongly in the coming days and possibly reach $ 9,000. At present bitcoin prices have started to move slightly and tend to increase strongly. And early session today. You can buy bitcoin now and trade short term.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Now I would buy bitcoin I think the price of bitcoin is too much low.this is indeed a very good opportunity to go and buy some bitcoins as the market value of bitcoin is low thers day  this is the right time to by bitcoin there won't be much chance for us to buy bitcoin at this high price again.
For all those who were unable to get any chance of investing their money into any of the crypto currency especially bitcoin and that they were feeling regret of what all happened with them in the past, I must say that now is the right time to make a good investment in this and that you will surely be able to make a very good earning out of it if you keep on doing the things in the right way.

Those men, who were not in time to invest in Bitcoin when it had the lower prices, should do it now. Still, BTC is rather cheap and you can be in time to buy it.
Much cheaper and economical than few last months. Those all who didn’t invested in bitcoins in last year, they are regretting over this. And I am one of those who just ignored bitcoins and didn’t even think of getting into this amazing world. If I would have done that, I become millionaire or even more from these tremendous coins. Still the time isn’t up now, go for this option.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

Bitcoin now tends to increase compared to yesterday but the growth rate is still low. This is an opportunity for investors to add bitcoin to their wallet for long-term business purposes. I am sure the price of bitcoin will increase again in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SuperTA

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

i warned here before the breakout. You can check my new lines, which could be a resistance or support lines.

new screenshoot with new lines:

btc stoped right at my resistance line. You can check this links with snapshots. Unfortunately i still can't post any picture here, only links.

now we are here, just under my 2nd line and currently sitting on moving average (that blue line is currently supporting btc right now)

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

if we look at the price movement in the current trading market I think the bitcoin price has started moving upwards. and I think at this time is a good enough time to buy and store up to the highest price range but I can not give a prediction on the price range that will be determined to sell it because even now the bitcoin price is rising but still fluctuating so buy and save for the decisive time by itself I think it is the most appropriate answer for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

I think it is right time to buy bitcoin because now it's price is very low. There are a lot of people and young generation are accepting bitcoin as a payment.bitcoin investment that is way the impact is more demand-able in future. it show the more and more shining in the future.the market right now at the good situation to buy bitcoin also.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

bitcoin is currently going down and starts up slowly, all I'm doing right now is I'll hold the bitcoin I've got and wait for bitcoin prices to go up and reach a higher price when I buy it so I'll get a profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: