Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST advice for this Crash  (Read 2114 times)
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Its the best time to enjoy a little bit a wait for the next bounces. You should not sell now because the most coins are very low right now ad maybe you wil lregret it when we are going up again.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

i want to suggest HODL, but i understand only if you have the hodling power to do so
We are seeing pull up recovery https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd i am optimism

yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

1) Close the following windows in laptop or phone: coinmarketcap, blockfolio, cryptocompare
2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

this happened in the past, and will also happen again in the future.. Blockchain will succeed, the market is still only a minimal fraction of what it is going to be in some years.. dont be stupid.. dont follow the mainstream's fear. use your brain. this is all just panic. only the strongest hands will survive!

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments and +merits are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)
Nice advice man, I’m agree with you and as a newbie I will follow your advice. Hopefully I’m one of the strongest and I will survive for this.
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

some people are saying we need to pull out now that the cryptos in at dip, even though knowing we will be having a big loss of it. why not hold for a long time.. a month or a year, it might return to high again.

If you hold for a year it will come to null value. My inside sources say worst is to come during G20.

What are your inside sources can you please share those things here because there are many people who are buying the coin at dips. Don't spread the false news here and don't make people panic about it.

I am going to expose the worlds biggest scam called crypto with all the proofs. How whales manipulated price and played with innocent peoples money etc etc. I am waiting for the right moment, there will be a huge article from me when bitcoin reaches $10 and its going to happen sooner rather than later.
Come one mate, stop spreading your FUD everywhere. Nobody will believe your nonsense, whales always manipulate the price even on the stock market and play with the money of innocent people, we call them bankers and you also give them your money every month. Also, how are you going to expose the world's biggest scam called crypto with all the evidence if Bitcoin will never reach 10usd, how old are you... Huh

JakeRTFM

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

1) Close the following windows in laptop or phone: coinmarketcap, blockfolio, cryptocompare
2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

this happened in the past, and will also happen again in the future.. Blockchain will succeed, the market is still only a minimal fraction of what it is going to be in some years.. dont be stupid.. dont follow the mainstream's fear. use your brain. this is all just panic. only the strongest hands will survive!

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments and +merits are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)
Nice advice man, I’m agree with you and as a newbie I will follow your advice. Hopefully I’m one of the strongest and I will survive for this.
Indeed, it's not the first time for me. The first time, I had BTC with a huge growth and a huge down. It was not easy but now I'm confident.
If you aim for a long goal, you'll see that the last year, BTC growth +300% even with the actual parabol (Nov - Feb).
Take time to do other things, think about about you will do after the crash, ... Smiley
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

when you cant do anything of a situation then why to worry !

it is out of our control , so let time pass and it will heal itself .

we have seen such dips many times in past .

ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

some people are saying we need to pull out now that the cryptos in at dip, even though knowing we will be having a big loss of it. why not hold for a long time.. a month or a year, it might return to high again.

If you hold for a year it will come to null value. My inside sources say worst is to come during G20.

What are your inside sources can you please share those things here because there are many people who are buying the coin at dips. Don't spread the false news here and don't make people panic about it.

I am going to expose the worlds biggest scam called crypto with all the proofs. How whales manipulated price and played with innocent peoples money etc etc. I am waiting for the right moment, there will be a huge article from me when bitcoin reaches $10 and its going to happen sooner rather than later.

the day BTC reaches 10$, will be the same day you get smarter than a monkey..
if you dont believe in blockchain, tangle..  then you can go to another forum and website.. or go here https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ and find a friend! Mickey, Pluto, Goofy.. play with them and leave cryptoworld to the cryptoenthusiastics.. we dont need you here.. just the otherway around .. you are a pain in the ass

do the world a favour and get lost in a dessert without a drop of water

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

Best advice for this crash ? Be patient waiting for good results, and invest as much money as you can in coin ripple, stellar and ethereum, within a month or two it will surely go up for sure,that's just my opinion
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:46:54 PM

It's always don't invest more than what you can afford to lose on the basis of FOMO..I think now is a good point if entry if you have some spare money to throw away

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

1. Wait for dip (now)
2. Sell all your assets
3. BUY BITCOIN
4. wait (AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG ITS A BUBBLE OMG ITS GOING TO 1k)
(btc moons)
5. Sell BTC
6. Buy new better stuff

you must be joking... it is non-sense to buy BTC, when there are so many harmed altcoins with great future around..
BTC is Myspace of cryptocurrencies... dont deserve that cap and will be replaced one day. 101% sure  about this

i would also recomend  to stay away of trading right now.. better to hold and wait..

i totally agree

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments  are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)

Ya bro.I don't know why Zombies made this type of threads.It will surely make the new people panic and sell their coin with low price. This will be the additional cause for the price fall.
Best thing is to hold when the price is reduce.
Only holding will make you free from unwanted loss.
Don't believe all the threads in this forum.Just hold when the price is fluctuates.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

The best advice is catching the dips and buying alts at such cheap prices  Wink I dont think we'll see Ripple at 0.6 or Eth at 650 $ in 2-3 months.Dont miss your chance,folks !
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

The best advice is catching the dips and buying alts at such cheap prices  Wink I dont think we'll see Ripple at 0.6 or Eth at 650 $ in 2-3 months.Dont miss your chance,folks !

Your point about buying would be fine but why cheap altcoins. You choose all the time bitcoin and ethereum that would be my suggestion bro. Please understand what is the best coin in the market and invest on it. If you invest on the cheap alts you may not sure whether it will be bumped after the price recovered too.

People now invest on bitcoin will find the value triple the amount in 2 months. Imagine if you invest 5k usd and what is its price as I mentioned. You will not find the any investment gives these much profit.
fraidycat19

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

When that happens i will be selling my house to buy BTC.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

If you want to invest in an ICO that has quite a good team, but is not on the real exchange market yet, I highly can recomment buying sether (SETH) on IDEX. Ethereum is still low in price.
The ICO price was 0.003 ETH (with the preorder bonus 0.0021 ETH). There will be a 30% airdrop on all holders at 15th february. Most people don't know about, so this can be quite viable on the short term, since you also get the bonus when you buy it there. Also HitBTC as an exchange is confirmed for the 1. march. You can check them out. I've invested in it and I think it's a good project with a good potential, since there are only 20 million max tokens. Price is currently very low for SETH (0.0017 ETH)  Smiley
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

That's a sound advice. I should stop checking the market every now and then. I will make it to once a day or probably once a week (that would be too hard for me though).
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

yes it happen every year, who have fresh money just keep buying altcoin in a big discount today.. a great day for new player like me
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:40:15 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 08:59:24 AM by nobetci

2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments  are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)

I also think your list is very good. The people who investing in cryptocurrencies should learn that how long they should be patient against a big dump.

The current prices showed that again, being patient is really important.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

In addition just find other things that get will your attention like do some travels. Go to you favorite places forget right now crypto world, enjoy yourself with your family and your love ones. Everything is gonna be ok when the market gets stable.
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

Best advice is to buy more!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: