Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 03:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will under 5000 within this month do you think so  (Read 1621 times)
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

I think it's hard to happen but i think it will pump at 6.8k if it happens but actually 5k is possible but don't sell because you feel that 5k will happen without any proof.
The fact is that in the market because of the current situation, with the fall of popularity, more and more the Bitcoin offer is emerging, not demand. Based on this, the price can really continue to fall.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

I sincerely hope not, this month has been a nice rally since last month low of 6k. I don't even think we will reach below 6k anymore, if we reached below 5k it would make me believe we are in a bear market again. Does not appear that way to me now, but things are subject to change at a moment's notice.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...
Bitcoin is that thing which is number thing in field of cryptourrency , so don't think that if you will go for the prediction like this that had been made by anyone will go to true , Because such types of price prediction are made by many people because market of the bitcoin was dumping badly since long time so many traders get into panic and supposed that bitcoin price may be get to crash directly forever .
But in Actual in this field anything may happen because everything depends upon the demand of amount of bitcoin in cryptourrency market , if any negative Rumour will run rapidly then demand get high ( Because many people will sell Thier bitcoin with fear ) but when no negative news will run then in that case it will only increase slowly slowly .
So don't think that it is anyway easy to reach at 5000$ , currently it is growing and you should enjoy this increase in price .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Reatim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 366

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

I sincerely hope not, this month has been a nice rally since last month low of 6k. I don't even think we will reach below 6k anymore, if we reached below 5k it would make me believe we are in a bear market again. Does not appear that way to me now, but things are subject to change at a moment's notice.

We bottom at $7500 and then rally at $8400 and then $9K today. So that's almost $1500 swing in the last 3 days so I don't think that $5K will be touch in the future. We are enjoying a good rally and who knows that we might ended up at $10K at the end of the month so for now we are safe. But we still need to be cautious as the market is still very sensitive for any negative news that will drop the price quickly.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:45:57 PM

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...
I think the bitcoin price can not go down to $ 5,000, I'm sure you know that in the last few days after the bitcoin price fell to $ 7,700, it immediately turned up and went up strongly. Bitcoin rebounded to $ 9,000. The great results that the G20 summit has pushed the market to recover and turned up again.

Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

I use technical analysis to predict the price of Bitcoin, and from daily chart my prediction the price of Bitcoin now is level support and ready for Bitcoin to going up and surpass the highest level a few month ago. And in the last of this year the price of Bitcoin could be around $40,000.
The market value of bitcoin was very much low since a long period of time and that it has started revering a little earlier. I don’t really think so that there can be any such thing as the market is getting better and that there are likely chances that we may see the market value of bitcoin getting even better by the end of this month. You need to think in a positive way and that always hope for good things.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

I don't think it would happen. This is a big FUD again which only spread with no proof. Hearing the false rumors is always alarming for us traders since it really affect the market.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

No just no. it's already worse when it reached 8.7 and gone down to 8.6 and 5k is possible but it's hard because that means investors gave up and people will say btc is a bubble.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

I don't think it would happen. This is a big FUD again which only spread with no proof. Hearing the false rumors is always alarming for us traders since it really affect the market.
Yes, it won't happen, bitcoin is fighting at the price range of $8k-$10k and it really not drop to $5k so the thing is that how well you are going to hold your coin what you have, just continue to believe, those fake news that it will dropped to $5k or that it will  end will not gonna happen.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

The current production cost of one bitcoin is just over 8 thousand US dollars, Cointelegraph reports with reference to the report of the cryptanalyst and the head of the research department of Fundstrat Tom Lee. At the same time, the rate of bitcoin, according to March 18, is 7.6 thousand dollars.

Very little I believe that the price will be long below its cost price.
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

it is currently March 23, 2018, 05:28:47 PM and bitcoin was not under $5000 in February. Well, it is just a theory which I had believed that it would never happen. Bitcoin is known by many people around the world and they will never let bitcoin be under $5000. Most of the people will spend their money to buy more bitcoin. They know that it is an opportunity for them to earn more money

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

it is currently March 23, 2018, 05:28:47 PM and bitcoin was not under $5000 in February. Well, it is just a theory which I had believed that it would never happen. Bitcoin is known by many people around the world and they will never let bitcoin be under $5000. Most of the people will spend their money to buy more bitcoin. They know that it is an opportunity for them to earn more money
something very gloomy predictions, which I do not really like. Of course, if I have money for a home budget, I could buy Bitcoin for $ 5,000, especially if there is a certainty that its price will be much more tens of times.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

I use technical analysis to predict the price of Bitcoin, and from daily chart my prediction the price of Bitcoin now is level support and ready for Bitcoin to going up and surpass the highest level a few month ago. And in the last of this year the price of Bitcoin could be around $40,000.
People must think positive about bitcoins: P although bitcoins are not getting up from this dip so far but that doesn’t mean we start them taking so easy. No, they are making best efforts to get out of this mud water but definitely there are so many factors that are affecting. Still as you have said, bitcoins will be taking the flight now and leaving this 4 figure value and going towards bigger amounts.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

The capital market is sure to be manipulated, not to mention the current virtual currency trading market has not been formalized, and all the forecasts I think are untenable and require a calm look at the market and maintain a heart of awe.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

If there is a flow of negative information in the media, negative events or major players decide to bring down the market, bitcoin may fall below at any time. It is better to carry out Analytics and follow the news than to make forecasts.
Tiernadi

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

Hey guys, if you'll check the graphs of BTC price for that period, it will be easy to spot that price grew up to $11.000 in a few weeks. That would be a lesson for alarmists.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

I think it can be recovered but it's been a long time since now the bitcoin price is lower and it is harder now.

I know there is so much pressure that the crypto market and bitcoin suffer after all. But I do not think the bitcoin will drop at $ 5000. Bitcoin may slip like the past 2013,2014 but I think it will return with sparkle after June and even burst in November.
Yeah, the pressure has been pretty huge recently and I am very surprised and even find it interesting that bitcoin is really holding up strong despite all this. Everything that happens now is all under probability and no one can actually give any substantial stuff to say that bitcoin may go lower than the previous low in this year or it will remain the way it is or even start a bull rally, but whatever it is, time is all that will give us the final answer.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

There are lots of pump and dump recently in the crypto market, as i remember bitcoin hit the lowest under 7k last month ago for the year 2018 and it is nearly possible that it will go down till under 5000$ . Im not sure if it is already manipulated by whales, also negative news and FUD affect the value of btc

bocyaj

Activity: 1329
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

A month is passed but still now the price of bitcoin is above 8000$.Don't make the people panic . Bitcoin price crossed 9000$ today and it's traveling towards the 11,000$.If you have any bitcoin with you,just hold your bitcoin to get some more profit from it.Don't sell by seeing the small peak,it had long way to go on.
btc78

Activity: 2590
Merit: 217

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

this must be in economy section since this trading discussion and your out of topic,but going back to that,you know what is fud?the best example of fud is this thread,which triggering users to have second thoughts about the stability of bitcoin price,if you have nothing to do to help this market grows,please stop making this kind of thread?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: