Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

I have one question, During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

Usually, a month or two after the ICO, the token is added to the exchange. I think that this project is no exception.

For internal exchange will be when ICO ends, for external exchange will depend on them

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/
https://foxico.io/project/crystaltoken

Well, I think it will help the project and more potential investors will find out about it. Thanks for the link.
*TheDude*

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or article publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media (1700+ followers)
Your ICO will stay forever on our site

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

Ok, we will take a look on your site, best of luck,

Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

What do you plan to do with tokens that will not be sold during ICO?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

What do you plan to do with tokens that will not be sold during ICO?

Usually, not traded tokens are destroyed. This is the only way to increase the price of the token on the stock exchange. I think this project is no exception.
Tirac

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

The idea of the project is interesting. I think we can earn money here. Tell me, where can I find the information about the project team?
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Yes, we have it, but I actually think that this image is really representative of our ICO now:

We are preparing another representative image for all the services we are going to offer.

Thanks for the link. This is not exactly what I said. In any case, we are waiting for the updated information.
Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Do you conduct ICO using an investor's cabinet or a smart contract? How long after purchase can I get tokens?
Naes

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Hi! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign? I would love to participate.
Yes would like to hear more about that. It looks like a interesting project but with low interest. I think it needs more attention.

Of course, now there are many underestimated projects and it is very difficult to find decent ones. I think that this project may interest many potential investors.

This is due to the fact that many projects are performed on ICO simultaneously, and it is very difficult to choose among those that may be of interest for investment.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Hi! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign? I would love to participate.
Yes would like to hear more about that. It looks like a interesting project but with low interest. I think it needs more attention.

Of course, now there are many underestimated projects and it is very difficult to find decent ones. I think that this project may interest many potential investors.

This is due to the fact that many projects are performed on ICO simultaneously, and it is very difficult to choose among those that may be of interest for investment.

Yes it is. However, the main task of the investor is find profitable projects for investment will consider many options. This is the only way to make good money.
crystaltoken (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Do you conduct ICO using an investor's cabinet or a smart contract? How long after purchase can I get tokens?

You can deposit ETH or BTC in your account and they are automatically converted into CYL tokens as soon as the daily round starts, in a first-deposit/first-served way.
Usually, you get tokens within 24-48 hours from your deposit.
*TheDude*

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

Right now sell are directly on website not on the smart contract, after you deposit it will be credited when the countdown is 00:00

*TheDude*

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

The idea of the project is interesting. I think we can earn money here. Tell me, where can I find the information about the project team?

Most information is on www.crystaltoken.co, you will find everything there. Also on the telegram chat https://t.me/crystaltoken_community and channel https://t.me/crystaltoken

Kagi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

What amount do you want to collect on the pre-sale, what will be Soft cap? I'm interested to see how real this is.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Crystal Token join telegram chat with Crystal Token followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Crystal Token join telegram chat with Crystal Token followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

This is the most convenient source of information. We can quickly get an answer to any question from the team representative.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.
Kagi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.
Naes

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

Undoubtedly, the project team did a great job and proved that it is able to fulfill the remaining steps. I wish the team luck and the right decisions.
crystaltoken (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Yes, indeed we are developing all the features DURING the ICO.
I think that this has never been done before  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: