Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Hello,

When does the ico ends? didn't it took more than what it was planed? thanks

Due to market conditions the ICO had to be stopped and now is open currently selling batches daily, if the batch doesn't sells entirely, the remaining tokens are burn.

You can learn more about it on crystaltoken.co and if you have further questions join on our telegram group t.me/crystaltoken_community

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin

How many tokens you put up for sale each day?

Next round will be 15k CYL for sale.

Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:08:57 PM

Hello,

Due to market conditions the ICO had to be stopped and now is open currently selling batches daily, if the batch doesn't sells entirely, the remaining tokens are burn.

You can learn more about it on crystaltoken.co and if you have further questions join on our telegram group t.me/crystaltoken_community

This is good amount for sale per once, I mean it's like a golden middle between small and huge amounts
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

Hello,

This is good amount for sale per once, I mean it's like a golden middle between small and huge amounts
Are you sure in that? I mean, have you some statement to think so? Any statistics or what?
*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

Can you clarify the information about the exchanges? When will the Token be listed on Exchanges?

It's too early to talk about listing. I think, even if there are already preliminary agreements, the team will not be able to voice it.
That's the way exchanges works, nobody wants you to share this information, they just have their deals without any publishment

Non-disclosure of this information may be a requirement of the exchange itself. So we are waiting for official announcements.
I think that official announcements will come to us within one-two weeks from ICO end date

Listing on exchanges cannot be disclosed according to exchanges policies, is not on our side, exchanges are the ones that give that information and tell us when we can disclose about it.

Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

Can you clarify the information about the exchanges? When will the Token be listed on Exchanges?

It's too early to talk about listing. I think, even if there are already preliminary agreements, the team will not be able to voice it.
That's the way exchanges works, nobody wants you to share this information, they just have their deals without any publishment

Non-disclosure of this information may be a requirement of the exchange itself. So we are waiting for official announcements.
I think that official announcements will come to us within one-two weeks from ICO end date

Listing on exchanges cannot be disclosed according to exchanges policies, is not on our side, exchanges are the ones that give that information and tell us when we can disclose about it.

We are waiting for news from you about this. In any case, I'm not going to sell tokens at once.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

I like the idea of the project and I want to participate in ICO. Tell me what bonuses are available at this stage.
The first and biggest bonus that you'll have is that tokens for lower prices than it will be in future
gabriella

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

We are waiting for news from you about this. In any case, I'm not going to sell tokens at once.
Now really good methods are hold any token but the scams, and it will multiply once, I believe in that
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

This announcement will come after ico end and end of talking about this deals with these exchanges
gabriella

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

interested with the projects moving forward, got a niche and better than most of products out there

You are right, we are all waiting for the implementation of this project. It is unfortunate that the Bounty campaign is not foreseen.

Of course, you are right, I also have high hopes for this project. Now there are very few projects that are provided with any value.
We all here have our big hopes on that project will fly a good time after end of ICO will come
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

Hi! Guys, can someone tell me. Crystal Token is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Crystal Token is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).

Yep, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap which crosses 2018 year too. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.
I don't like to hold it for long-term usually, but I'll do it for that altcoin, because it have really good future in my opinion
gabriella

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

Hi! Guys, can someone tell me. Crystal Token is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Crystal Token is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).

Yep, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap which crosses 2018 year too. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.
I don't like to hold it for long-term usually, but I'll do it for that altcoin, because it have really good future in my opinion
I will hold this token in my portfolio at least for one year I think, because it's pretty perspective
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

I will hold this token in my portfolio at least for one year I think, because it's pretty perspective

Yes, I'm sure that you can keep this token longer. The future of the tokens, on which the dividends are accrued.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

I’m happy to tell that CrystalToken is now listed on ICO Champs!  Kiss

Thank you for sharing the link. You have an excellent site. I think the project can get a lot of traffic.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

Thank you for sharing the link. You have an excellent site. I think the project can get a lot of traffic.
Don't sure if that's allowed by the team to post there any links, but though it's not forbidden by rules
gabriella

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Don't sure if that's allowed by the team to post there any links, but though it's not forbidden by rules
I think there is no doubt about that, you can post it if thread don't self-moderated by authors, so anything will save up here
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

I think there is no doubt about that, you can post it if thread don't self-moderated by authors, so anything will save up here
But you know that threads that are self-moderated don't seems like trustful to it's customers because they can delete any negative post
gabriella

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

How did you properly choose and calculate the amount that will circulating supply after the ico? On 1st post it tells like it's 15 millions
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

How did you properly choose and calculate the amount that will circulating supply after the ico? On 1st post it tells like it's 15 millions
I think this was made even earlier on stage when project was only idea and devs thought about it
gabriella

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

When on this thread or website will come other new announcements? We will wait it eagerly to see Smiley
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

The innovation of this project and this idea making me sick about how good may be features of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: