Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:37:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10019 times)
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

It's a shame to leave the signature campaign, but my wallet was hacked and Bounty manager said he does not change wallets in the spreadsheet.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

It's a shame to leave the signature campaign, but my wallet was hacked and Bounty manager said he does not change wallets in the spreadsheet.

Try contacting Andrew on Telegram, he is most helpful.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Most times I think these bounty managers are too stringent in their measures, nevertheless many default unconsciously
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

Most times I think these bounty managers are too stringent in their measures, nevertheless many default unconsciously
Please all questions relating Bounty, ask in our Bounty group: https://t.me/equicapitalbounty
Pastrana044

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

I have repeatedly contacted the Bounty manager, but he only replied today that he can not change MEW in spreadsheet.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

That what you think and not all people think the same. Try to put yourself in his shoes and think about it. Bounty managers need to deal with the tons of noobs, braindead people, people who doesn't bother themself to read the rules, fakes and frauds, bots and many other stuff before YOU (Regular bounty hunter get their honorable rewards).

Just think about it. Always put yourself in the shoes of the people with whom are you trying to deal. It would be easier for you in future to communicate with that people if you know what they are really doing.

Or you are the kind of people who thinks Bounty manager doing completely nothing and just calculating stakes in the end of campaign?

:DDD
hufflepuff4life

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

I have repeatedly contacted the Bounty manager, but he only replied today that he can not change MEW in spreadsheet.

Hi there. We encourage your to reach out to the bounty team here: https://t.me/equicapitalbounty As they will be able to best assist you with your questions. You can drop your questions in the group I linked and a bounty admin will respond once they are available.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

This is a really cool idea to provide the ordinary people with the chance to invest in projects that have been checked in advance by real venture capital experts. Looking forward to using the platform once it is ready!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
James19_402

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

This is a really cool idea to provide the ordinary people with the chance to invest in projects that have been checked in advance by real venture capital experts. Looking forward to using the platform once it is ready!

Thank you so much for the kind words and great support! We are pleased to build a community with such great people.
Pastrana044

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

Hi there. We encourage your to reach out to the bounty team here: https://t.me/equicapitalbounty As they will be able to best assist you with your questions. You can drop your questions in the group I linked and a bounty admin will respond once they are available.
I wrote there more than 5 times, no one answered me. I also wrote in Lassie's personal message, that's what he told me "change of ETH address is not allowed".
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

It's nice to take part in the bounty of such a company. The fact that the whole company was extended until June indicates a seriousness of intentions. In connection with the fact that the market is not stable and according to general information it will become stable in 100 days just by the time the EQUI launch
HenryRoo

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

sir, everything is much steeper than you said. In addition to testing the project, it will be supported by all the EQUI companies, as they are primarily interested in the product they themselves offer, and these are promising projects.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:12:02 AM

sir, everything is much steeper than you said. In addition to testing the project, it will be supported by all the EQUI companies, as they are primarily interested in the product they themselves offer, and these are promising projects.
I also see it in this project, this project is promising and for the future, it will surely be many participants and investors interested in this project. success is always this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

In any case, you will need to somehow prove that this address is yours. After all, you just can change your address to someone else's work, that's why usually the addresses do not agree to change
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

Here's another update from Lady Mone who just got back from UAE, she says they re-designing everything from its web site, tracker right down to tokenmetrics making it all so much stronger due its new incredible partnerships in Real Estate.

Lol the ICO isn't over yet and they want to rebrand their project, this is really weird maybe they are going to change their name too ?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

Seems this is  promising project,all the details are clearly stated regarding project roadmap, pre-sell and main ICO.

Yes, I am agree with you, but to my mind it is not a suitable period for any ICO and also EQUI. I hope the popularity of founders will help with invetment  Cool
ninjaskip

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

Seems this is  promising project,all the details are clearly stated regarding project roadmap, pre-sell and main ICO.

Yes, I am agree with you, but to my mind it is not a suitable period for any ICO and also EQUI. I hope the popularity of founders will help with invetment  Cool

It's a bit unfortunate to have this ICO being extended for such a significant amount of time, but I guess they really know what they are doing and why they did it.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

With Equi moving it's ICO date, are there any stats regarding the pre-sale amount collected? Last time it was at $7m but i never heard of the final counts. You answer are much appreciated.
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

With Equi moving it's ICO date, are there any stats regarding the pre-sale amount collected? Last time it was at $7m but i never heard of the final counts. You answer are much appreciated.

Have you checked our latest announcement?

📣 EQUI ANNOUNCEMENT, And Good News   

As you know, over the last 3 months we raised more than USD$7,000,000. During this time, we have received an unbelievable amount of interest and constructive criticism from investors, advisors and our community, further validating our vision, but at the same time giving us a lot to think about.

As our vision has grown, in an ever-shifting market, our offering has expanded significantly to provide a much broader scope of opportunities for our investors...

Read the full statement on our Medium Blog: https://medium.com/equi-capital

‼️ Some important Highlights
 ✅ New Partnerships
 ✅ Improved Platform Opportunities
 ✅ Extension of the Equi Capital ICO

👀 Watch this space: In-line with our focus on transparency, next Wednesday, the 4th of April, there will be another announcement with the updated roadmap highlighting the important dates for you to follow our progress.

For the time being the access to our Dashboard has been temporarily disabled, while we handle support and post-announcement details. For our investors / participants, do not despair we will enable it in the next few days - feel free to contact us on support@equi.capital with any questions that you may have.

🙌🏼Thank you for your support!
EQUI Capital Team
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

It's a bit unfortunate to have this ICO being extended for such a significant amount of time, but I guess they really know what they are doing and why they did it.
All the same, an additional three months is a pretty long time, and I'm wondering how things will be in the EQUI project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: