Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10012 times)
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Can we monitor the funds raised during the ICO; some smart contract or something?

I know that they told us about raising 7mill in PreSales, but I would be more interested in knowing the current state of affairs too.  Smiley

Alot of us are also worried because it's been a couple of weeks gone without any update information as to the current state of the ICO and other plans.

Other plans which include expanding the road map and also the Equi website was mentioned we should look out for a website which contains all these details while the old one taken down. But up till now, the only update I sight is that of Lady Mone saying something completely different unrelated to the project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

After raising USD$7,000,000 the Equi company decided to go on a break and think about next phase of project? Is this money relized in pre-sale only?
This is so much money that could really be enough to kick start a project from ground level i.e if such amount was actually raised.
So main time investors will have to wait 3 extra month for ico to start, i really hope after the extended time frame the project will in full swing and no more delays whatsoever, everybody is anticipating on this project so dev, you guys should bring it!!!
the result is very much if the presale has collected as much as $ 7 million this money is indeed enough to run a project, why wait until 3 months to start ico what does not cause saturation waiting until that time? because of the long distance I think.

I don't think the wait is for ICO to start rather it is extended till this June 30th which was considered too long by the community and supporters. This is a general perception which I think they should have responded to by cutting this time frame in half or less.

The biggest problem is that you lose control over the funds once you commit them to an investment. You lock in at a price and you would probably only do it if you don't think ETH increases. If people think that ETH increases they will wait until they buy Equi tokens. That is why I think a long ICO doesn't really help that much.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

Can we monitor the funds raised during the ICO; some smart contract or something?

I know that they told us about raising 7mill in PreSales, but I would be more interested in knowing the current state of affairs too.  Smiley

Alot of us are also worried because it's been a couple of weeks gone without any update information as to the current state of the ICO and other plans.

Other plans which include expanding the road map and also the Equi website was mentioned we should look out for a website which contains all these details while the old one taken down. But up till now, the only update I sight is that of Lady Mone saying something completely different unrelated to the project.

The team is currently working behind the scenes on updating the website, whitepaper, and roadmap. There will be updates available on progress very soon. The recent update from Lady Michelle Mone show that she is actively on the scene marketing the project to bring awareness.
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

After raising USD$7,000,000 the Equi company decided to go on a break and think about next phase of project? Is this money relized in pre-sale only?
This is so much money that could really be enough to kick start a project from ground level i.e if such amount was actually raised.
So main time investors will have to wait 3 extra month for ico to start, i really hope after the extended time frame the project will in full swing and no more delays whatsoever, everybody is anticipating on this project so dev, you guys should bring it!!!
the result is very much if the presale has collected as much as $ 7 million this money is indeed enough to run a project, why wait until 3 months to start ico what does not cause saturation waiting until that time? because of the long distance I think.

I don't think the wait is for ICO to start rather it is extended till this June 30th which was considered too long by the community and supporters. This is a general perception which I think they should have responded to by cutting this time frame in half or less.

The biggest problem is that you lose control over the funds once you commit them to an investment. You lock in at a price and you would probably only do it if you don't think ETH increases. If people think that ETH increases they will wait until they buy Equi tokens. That is why I think a long ICO doesn't really help that much.

From what we are hearing, the team believe's an extended ICO is in the best interest of the community. I look forward to seeing what the updates bring to the table. I think the team taking the time to regroup is a good idea and something other ICO's may not be brave enough to do.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

I don't think people wants to invest in ICO right now, it's better to hold your eth in a bull market than join an ICO and locked your tokens for a long period of time and mssed the top of the bubble. The team will probably raise a little more than 7 million but nothing spectacular.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

I don't think people wants to invest in ICO right now, it's better to hold your eth in a bull market than join an ICO and locked your tokens for a long period of time and mssed the top of the bubble. The team will probably raise a little more than 7 million but nothing spectacular.

In a bearish market I guess $7 million in pre-sale alone is a big amount. Also if things would be clearer and market will continue to become bullish then new coins like this one is going bullish too? Remember what happened last year when altcoins went bullish and it includes those newly launched coins?
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

I have followed keenly of the Equi project but observed that there has been quite a downturn on the update on its social media platforms, no more updates in recent times. This is unusual like the bubbly project that it used to be, what could be the problem?
I do not think that Equi is a bubble project. Just apparently the team is now busy with a few more important things than updating social networks. This project is dealt with by Amazix and on their account I did not observe the scam projects
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

In a bearish market I guess $7 million in pre-sale alone is a big amount. Also if things would be clearer and market will continue to become bullish then new coins like this one is going bullish too? Remember what happened last year when altcoins went bullish and it includes those newly launched coins?
EQUI will become the source of the best investment opportunities for working with assets, new generation technologies and enterprises that can revolutionize markets.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

I know that they told us about raising 7mill in PreSales, but I would be more interested in knowing the current state of affairs too.  Smiley

Yeah but now it's a lot harder for new coin to get on a big exchange, so it will be hard for EQUI to go up if it's only list on a small exchange like Idex. Also the token sale is going to last 3 more months, what if there is a bull run before the end of this ICO ? I prefer to invest in the top 100 coins instead of ICO.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

Hello EQUI community! Want to stay up to date with EQUI news? Visit our Telegram ANN channel. https://t.me/equicapitalnews
Scholles

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

Hello EQUI community! Want to stay up to date with EQUI news? Visit our Telegram ANN channel. https://t.me/equicapitalnews

Yes, most people have access to this channel but it rarely has any tangible regarding the project in recent times, which am beginning to get worried. A simple constructive message saying, "Please be rest assured, we are still on course and the project is very much alive while we sort out the modalities, adding finishing touches to website and roadmap, please bear with us" is succinct and should suffice in this case rather than keeping the entire community silent for so long a time because for any ICO project communication still is the bedrock paramount to its success.
Scholles

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

I know that they told us about raising 7mill in PreSales, but I would be more interested in knowing the current state of affairs too.  Smiley

Don't you think this is your opinion, no jab intended but I can comfortably point out a couple of ICO projects doing their figures raising a whole lot of funds even in these times. So you might say you think people may not be investing at these times, but people actually do, it all depends on the strings the team pull, their marketing strategies and their approach.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

After CNN interview there were big funds investing in project and they reach fast their target for presale.I believe because of the bad market they extended until June.Everything will be fine.Lets wait until bulls come back Smiley
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

After CNN interview there were big funds investing in project and they reach fast their target for presale.I believe because of the bad market they extended until June.Everything will be fine.Lets wait until bulls come back Smiley

Faith and a little patience is all we ask for Smiley
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

From what we are hearing, the team believe's an extended ICO is in the best interest of the community. I look forward to seeing what the updates bring to the table. I think the team taking the time to regroup is a good idea and something other ICO's may not be brave enough to do.

I am indifferent, but I am just saying how I think potential investors think. Why would you commit funds today if you can keep control over them for another 8 weeks? Liquidity management would tell you that it's only wise to commit ETH today if it is likely to drop in price. Do people think that ETH will fall?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
VuBaDat

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

verry good
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

I am indifferent, but I am just saying how I think potential investors think. Why would you commit funds today if you can keep control over them for another 8 weeks? Liquidity management would tell you that it's only wise to commit ETH today if it is likely to drop in price. Do people think that ETH will fall?

I appreciate you sharing your point of view. I do look forward to seeing what these updates bring to the community and I'm hopeful we will have this news soon.
banhmicohaiz88

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

I think correction is the necessary part of this market because this market depending on negative or positive news and react accordingly. And correction is good for this market because it create a buying opportunity for peoples.
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

What is the current amount raised in thr public sale. Ie is the info public?
fancybread

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

What is the current amount raised in thr public sale. Ie is the info public?
7 million was raised during presale.  The total for the token sale will be announced after the sale is over. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: