Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10013 times)
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

EQUI featured in The Times - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple XRP:
A guide to cryptocurrencies https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/cfa8489e-23a2-11e8-a25c-0a92182647c9

I hope this article would pave way and create more awareness, recognition to the global community so that the hardcap or close to hardcap would be achieved in the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scholles

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

Has Equi website come up and what is the progress rate of this project?

They raised 7 million during the pre-sale and they didn't give any update on how much they raise after that

There will be updates very soon. The core team is actively working behind the scenes and will have a progress report soon. They are also currently working on updates to the website, which should be fully functional again shortly. 

It would be great if we can see how much the team raise in real time. Maybe you can show it somewhere on your new website.

Anticipating the unveiling of the website has been on the minds of many of us here and finally it is here, but how much has been raised has always been a question asked even before the website was taken down, yet this vital information is left out, why so?
khroma

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

They raised 7 million during the pre-sale and they didn't give any update on how much they raise after that

You are right, I can see according to the  website that the main focus over the last couple of weeks has been to expand and build the EQUI Platform, and offering, please do well to include total funds raised at this point.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Finally the long wait for the website is over and it is open for all now, but I however observed that it stated that public presale starts May 15th, I am confused as I thought we are already in the main token sale stage??? It was widely published that EQUI raised 7million in its presale or am I missing something?
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:14:41 AM

Finally the long wait for the website is over and it is open for all now, but I however observed that it stated that public presale starts May 15th, I am confused as I thought we are already in the main token sale stage??? It was widely published that EQUI raised 7million in its presale or am I missing something?

For more information please refer to this post: https://medium.com/equi-capital/announcement-good-news-our-ico-has-been-extended-until-30-june-2018-31fd63d05edf
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:39:53 AM

You are right, I can see according to the  website that the main focus over the last couple of weeks has been to expand and build the EQUI Platform, and offering, please do well to include total funds raised at this point.
chances are they are busy to develop this project so there is no update. I agree with you how many results they get right now because this project previously has been able to produce a fairly large.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

For more information please refer to this post: https://medium.com/equi-capital/announcement-good-news-our-ico-has-been-extended-until-30-june-2018-31fd63d05edf

According to what they said on the telegram group, the private Pre-Sale was held before the opening date of the Public Token Sale. Due to some discussions with team, community and investors, the entire Token Sale was extended and adjusted to accommodate for the shift in offering. So a Public Pre-Sale will be held between the 15th and 31st of May, with a lower minimum and better bonus structure, to show our appreciation for the patience. Those who bought EQUITokens before the extension was announced will get a bonus as well - information to follow in the coming days. Hope this clears out your enquires.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

On the new website in the FAQ there is the following being said: "Airdrops & Rewards: 3 Months (post Public Crowdsale)"

Does that also apply to bounties? This would be in contradiction to your rules as provided in the bounty thread:

"The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale."

As you already extended the whole campaign please stick to the rules as you published them.
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

On the new website in the FAQ there is the following being said: "Airdrops & Rewards: 3 Months (post Public Crowdsale)"

Does that also apply to bounties? This would be in contradiction to your rules as provided in the bounty thread:

"The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale."

As you already extended the whole campaign please stick to the rules as you published them.

You can join us here https://t.me/equicapitalbounty for bounty assistance.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

After raising USD$7,000,000 the Equi company decided to go on a break and think about next phase of project? Is this money relized in pre-sale only?
This is so much money that could really be enough to kick start a project from ground level i.e if such amount was actually raised.
So main time investors will have to wait 3 extra month for ico to start, i really hope after the extended time frame the project will in full swing and no more delays whatsoever, everybody is anticipating on this project so dev, you guys should bring it!!!
the result is very much if the presale has collected as much as $ 7 million this money is indeed enough to run a project, why wait until 3 months to start ico what does not cause saturation waiting until that time? because of the long distance I think.

I don't think the wait is for ICO to start rather it is extended till this June 30th which was considered too long by the community and supporters. This is a general perception which I think they should have responded to by cutting this time frame in half or less.

The biggest problem is that you lose control over the funds once you commit them to an investment. You lock in at a price and you would probably only do it if you don't think ETH increases. If people think that ETH increases they will wait until they buy Equi tokens. That is why I think a long ICO doesn't really help that much.

From what we are hearing, the team believe's an extended ICO is in the best interest of the community. I look forward to seeing what the updates bring to the table. I think the team taking the time to regroup is a good idea and something other ICO's may not be brave enough to do.

I am indifferent, but I am just saying how I think potential investors think. Why would you commit funds today if you can keep control over them for another 8 weeks? Liquidity management would tell you that it's only wise to commit ETH today if it is likely to drop in price. Do people think that ETH will fall?

I appreciate you sharing your point of view. I do look forward to seeing what these updates bring to the community and I'm hopeful we will have this news soon.

I guess you are doing your work and you answer all issues as neutrally as possible. Sometimes answers are needed though that leave no questions. That might be an opinion as well. Why do you think my idea might not be true?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:08:36 AM

We are still waiting for the site to come up and this is really taking too long which I would say is the best without giving out any updates in this regards to the waiting community.

The website should be coming out in a day. Feel free to check back once you have the time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The new website isn't really a game changer I would say. It is just about informing people what's going on and what is coming next.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

Anyone from any country can participate in the token-sale? If a resident who is not authorized to participate in the token-sale buys tokens, will he be reimbursed or lose the amount invested?

If they fail KYC their funds will be returned.
Nothing will be returned because the first step into investing in Equi was KYC.

The new website isn't really a game changer I would say. It is just about informing people what's going on and what is coming next.
It could be for others. But it is better to have all the information needed in their website. Their old website have very few information to read from.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

Anyone from any country can participate in the token-sale? If a resident who is not authorized to participate in the token-sale buys tokens, will he be reimbursed or lose the amount invested?

It could be for others. But it is better to have all the information needed in their website. Their old website have very few information to read from.

Since when is a website a game changer? Maybe you should also reconsider your expectations a little bit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

Friendly reminder, we have different local groups for people to join for dicussions unofficially.

(for discussion only; ONLY LEGIT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED IN THIS MAIN GROUP)

Spanish: https://t.me/EQUICapitalES
German: https://t.me/joinchat/FB5nO0jNlKu6skpYp3GeXA
Italian: https://t.me/equicapitalitalia
Russian: https://t.me/equicapital_ru
Chinese: https://t.me/equi_chinese
Turkish: https://t.me/joinchat/FPCcGQz7tnEFfcF9w5WkVA
Korean: https://t.me/EquiKor
Portuguese: https://t.me/EQUICapPT
Indonesian: https://t.me/EQUI_IDN
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

How could it be for others? Like someone goes to the website, sees it and instantly decides to pour money into the project?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
LolaG

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:47:32 AM

We do have an Announcement channel. Join it to receive all updates on the project: https://t.me/equicapital
Terraformer

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

There are some info about EQUI MVP release in May 2018. And your PreSale is also planning on May 15-30. So early investors will be able to see working MVP version of the platform?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

There are some info about EQUI MVP release in May 2018. And your PreSale is also planning on May 15-30. So early investors will be able to see working MVP version of the platform?

Yes I remember reading about the release of the MVP version sometime in May if am not mistaken according to the old timeline, is this still going to be possible to see this version available this month?
khroma

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Yes I remember reading about the release of the MVP version sometime in May if am not mistaken according to the old timeline, is this still going to be possible to see this version available this month?

The team is creating a Blockchain-Powered investment platform, giving you access to opportunities that were previously only accessible to high network individuals, hopefully the MVP should be ready this May.
khroma

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

Since when is a website a game changer? Maybe you should also reconsider your expectations a little bit.

Lol, I don't really think that's what he meant in this context although if it is, I would consider it rather superfluous to mention. It is a bogus praise until real value is added.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: