Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10013 times)
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

It seems to be a mature new investment platform, which will bring more investment choices to those who like to invest.

jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

it seems to me that the project is very promising. Tell me, at what stage is the project now? when will the launch of the platform?

The project is still at ICO stage, the crowdsale is supposed to be finish in may but they extend the ICO for 3 more months.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
cointrader78

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

Hello, I'm from CryptalDash Coin Listing Team, I hope that someone can DM me from the core team.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

Can somebody tell us what is going on with this project.  we never receive any email or information as to the way forward, not to talk of being able to log into the platform

If you join and follow the Telegram channel you will have all the information you need. ICO has been extended until July.
I wonder why the company was extended? The company did not pick up the soft cap? I thought the fees would go faster.
I think the reason the company is extending the time is not because it does not reach the soft cap if I am not wrong. Equi's platform has already raised $ 9 million, so it's unlikely that there will be other reasons.
Not actually the real reason. If you are to compare the first offering from the 2nd, a lot were added from the 2nd offering. It was base from the feedbacks from community. Community shouted and Equi listened. It was much better than it is before.

If they listened like you mentioned, why cant the Equi team listen to us and update us on how much has been raised so far through a progress bar.
DonPea

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

Hello, I'm from CryptalDash Coin Listing Team, I hope that someone can DM me from the core team.

Endeavour to contact the team on their telegram group here: https://t.me/equicapital  possibly you can get a chance to directly discuss with lady Mone herself there.
DonPea

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

it seems to me that the project is very promising. Tell me, at what stage is the project now? when will the launch of the platform?
Project is still at Public Presale stage. Next will be the public crowdsale starting from 1 June 2018 until 30 June 2018. Everything you need to know is on their website. https://equi.capital/

Are you really sure this information about the main tokensale commencing from 1st of June is correct because the website says otherwise.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

Project is still at Public Presale stage. Next will be the public crowdsale starting from 1 June 2018 until 30 June 2018. Everything you need to know is on their website. https://equi.capital/

Are you really sure this information about the main tokensale commencing from 1st of June is correct because the website says otherwise.

You are right, because as of today being 1st June, the website still displays 1ETH = 3333 EQUI  with 40 percent bonus with no information as to when or whether ICO is ongoing.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

The project is still at ICO stage, the crowdsale is supposed to be finish in may but they extend the ICO for 3 more months.

I am curious to ask where you got this information about the new ICO extension maybe you can drop a link as this would be very much appreciated.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

Can somebody tell us what is going on with this project.  we never receive any email or information as to the way forward, not to talk of being able to log into the platform

If you join and follow the Telegram channel you will have all the information you need. ICO has been extended until July.
I wonder why the company was extended? The company did not pick up the soft cap? I thought the fees would go faster.
I think the reason the company is extending the time is not because it does not reach the soft cap if I am not wrong. Equi's platform has already raised $ 9 million, so it's unlikely that there will be other reasons.

I guess I must have missed out some relevant information, when did they raise $9 million and was this published anywhere? Quite alot of questions and no answers. Maybe team should organise an AMA for the entire community of investors and supporters.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

I guess I must have missed out some relevant information, when did they raise $9 million and was this published anywhere? Quite alot of questions and no answers. Maybe team should organise an AMA for the entire community of investors and supporters.

Like someone pointed out earlier, the only information about the ICO extension was the announcement via its medium channel here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/announcement-good-news-our-ico-has-been-extended-until-30-june-2018-31fd63d05edf
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

You are right, because as of today being 1st June, the website still displays 1ETH = 3333 EQUI  with 40 percent bonus with no information as to when or whether ICO is ongoing.
It's a public presale meaning there's a certain minimum amount in order to buy Equi tokens and the bonus to those who joind the public presale is 40%. June 1 otherwise is the public ICO wherein the minimum amount can be afford by average joe.
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

Here, not only the bear market, but the ico theme. 80 tokens enter the market at a price below ico. And more than half of them to their price, at best, will not return soon. This fall, everyone was lazy to buy up tokens, because on the hip it grew all that was not getting. Now the situation has changed, only decent people gather.
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

Tell me, which currency do you accept to buy your tokens, can I find out how many tokens are already sold?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

Lady Michelle Mone OBE has posted today the following message on the EQUI telegram channel:

Hi Everyone,

First of all we would like to thank you for your amazing response and feedback in the past 2 weeks during our Public Pre Sale Period.

We understand, during the Public Pre Sale we had few technical issues with the dashboard and smart contracts processing. Our developers are working 24/7 to make sure that we have a more powerful and user friendly dashboard in place.

There is a BIG GLOBAL ANNOUCEMENT due from EQUI soon.

In the meantime our ICO will be put on hold whilst we prepare for this Global announcement.

We will connect with the community again as soon as we can share this incredible news.

Please don’t panic all your tokens are save and will be honoured.

Our support team are here to assist you in anything you require.

We never, ever thought in our wildest dreams that something this BIG in business on a Global level could happen.

I assure you, that you will all be amazed once the news is published.

Thanks
tomotao52

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:22:02 AM

I see the project has many expectations. even i am I believe this will be a good development ICO.
DonPea

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

Tell me, which currency do you accept to buy your tokens, can I find out how many tokens are already sold?

You cannot find how many tokens are sold during the public presale because that information was not made public for reasons best known to the team.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

Lady Michelle Mone OBE has posted today the following message on the EQUI telegram channel:

Hi Everyone,

First of all we would like to thank you for your amazing response and feedback in the past 2 weeks during our Public Pre Sale Period.

We understand, during the Public Pre Sale we had few technical issues with the dashboard and smart contracts processing. Our developers are working 24/7 to make sure that we have a more powerful and user friendly dashboard in place.

There is a BIG GLOBAL ANNOUCEMENT due from EQUI soon.

In the meantime our ICO will be put on hold whilst we prepare for this Global announcement.

We will connect with the community again as soon as we can share this incredible news.

Please don’t panic all your tokens are save and will be honoured.

Our support team are here to assist you in anything you require.

We never, ever thought in our wildest dreams that something this BIG in business on a Global level could happen.

I assure you, that you will all be amazed once the news is published.

Thanks

This is the about the 3rd postponement this project has given us in a couple of months, it is gradually becoming boring and loosing touch of the initial drive it had earlier.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

What company are you talking about? As I said the ICO has been extended until July. And yes, Equi is a company but why do you ask whether they were extended? What does it even mean to ask whether the company was extended?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

You cannot find how many tokens are sold during the public presale because that information was not made public for reasons best known to the team.

this is a very strange approach. if I want to invest in your project, then I want to know how well the sale is going, how much is already bought, is not it?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
DonPea

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

What company are you talking about? As I said the ICO has been extended until July. And yes, Equi is a company but why do you ask whether they were extended? What does it even mean to ask whether the company was extended?

No need to take it hard on Kimberly, I guess that must have been a typo error or an omission of some sort, am sure he/she is probably referring to the extension of the tokensale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: