Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:19:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10020 times)
superman99

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:05:28 AM

Hi, I received the email too. But the transaction has not been registered on the blockchain yet. So adding the token info will show 0.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:38:36 AM

Hello Equi team. When can we know the global announcement you we're talking about for weeks now? I think you should release it earlier so the you can attract more to invest in you. Also, it is good to be shared to build up some confidence with your project to those who invested in Pre-ICO period.

Come back for the announcement in the next 5weeks, this project lacks competence to deliver, constantly changing things, which I think the team is obviously confused.

They are billionaire but they only raised like 7 million during this ICO lol, I guess they don't really care about EQUI anymore and consider it a failed project.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

Hello Equi team. When can we know the global announcement you we're talking about for weeks now? I think you should release it earlier so the you can attract more to invest in you. Also, it is good to be shared to build up some confidence with your project to those who invested in Pre-ICO period.

Come back for the announcement in the next 5weeks, this project lacks competence to deliver, constantly changing things, which I think the team is obviously confused.

They are billionaire but they only raised like 7 million during this ICO lol, I guess they don't really care about EQUI anymore and consider it a failed project.

And even the $7 million came suddenly out of nowhere directly after the start of the ICO. May have been their own money who knows.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

And even the $7 million came suddenly out of nowhere directly after the start of the ICO. May have been their own money who knows.

You know with Equi, alot of possible untruthful facts are possible, to think I even asked Mone herself about how much they raised afterwards apart from the $7million, she declined to disclose this figure which I find rather repulsive.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

I still wonder why they couldn't access their influential billionaire friends and have they invest in this ICO if this has not been all a scam. I don't trust these people any more.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

You know with Equi, alot of possible untruthful facts are possible, to think I even asked Mone herself about how much they raised afterwards apart from the $7million, she declined to disclose this figure which I find rather repulsive.

She doesn't want to declare it so as not to be held accountable for that sum, so if this figure is not made public, it would be easy to hide the true amount raised apart from the initial 7million USD.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

Whoever sanctioned the bounty to you. Please refer to them. As bounty campaign was outsourced to an outside agency and they were given clear instructions about when it begins and when it ends. Please contact them if you need any further information.

This is the most stupidest, unprofessional response I have seen in this thread. You have been probably paid to come here and rant rubbish. The facts are there and I must say your team is highly inconsistent with their information especially Lady Mone who contradicts herself all the time which is obviously because she lacks experience in this field as well as the greater percentage of you guys. Save your project with the right set of professionals because even with your big announcement coming soon as it's been said many weeks ago, the success is doubtful.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

As part of Pre-ICO, i don't like their new approach of handling each investors privately and not addressing it publicly. I guess it would be better for Equi to approach a more transparent way of communications through telegram or here on Bitcointalk. It's Q3 now they need to do the big announcement. My expectations are higher with that please Equi don't disappoint us.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

I can't believe how the team members will send mails to investors and be asking if they are ‘sophisticated investors' or not. This EQUI people are not transparent at all. They have failed thier community and investors.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

EQUI barroness will not cease to amaze me. Lady Michelle said the global announcement will be coming in 3weeks, new internal team and new global headquarters. Please, which one is ‘global headquarters'?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

EQUI barroness will not cease to amaze me. Lady Michelle said the global announcement will be coming in 3weeks, new internal team and new global headquarters. Please, which one is ‘global headquarters'?

For me it is quite unclear what is going on. In the last posts on twitter, there are only talks about charity and various sports competitions in Monaco, nothing concrete about the future of EQUI project. Last posts and about 3 weeks ago. You can see here: https://twitter.com/equi_capital
Good luck!
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

They are not the only project withholding such information, but in most cases it is the more shady projects that hide that information. And in this case it is even weirder as there are billionaires involved so why should they hide anything at all?

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

Whoever sanctioned the bounty to you. Please refer to them. As bounty campaign was outsourced to an outside agency and they were given clear instructions about when it begins and when it ends. Please contact them if you need any further information.

This is the most stupidest, unprofessional response I have seen in this thread. You have been probably paid to come here and rant rubbish. The facts are there and I must say your team is highly inconsistent with their information especially Lady Mone who contradicts herself all the time which is obviously because she lacks experience in this field as well as the greater percentage of you guys. Save your project with the right set of professionals because even with your big announcement coming soon as it's been said many weeks ago, the success is doubtful.

She often times comes across as if she doesn't have any idea what she is talking about. It's funny how she explains in interviews what a pro she is in the space, but until now she is probably the biggest newbie ever.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lukamuric

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:41 AM

Which venture funds or angels invest in your company?
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

They are not going to disclose any of those infos. They claim that within hours $7 million have been contributed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lukamuric

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:52:36 AM

In WP you wrote that these tokens will no be available on any exchange. Could u comment it more precise. In what way an investor or bounty contributor are able to exchange them? Thank you
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

They are not going to disclose any of those infos. They claim that within hours $7 million have been contributed.

yeah if that were the truth, they would have presented the contract address to the public to very the authenticity of the $7 million sale there is no point to be secretive about it, too many unclear issues surrounding this project down to the bounty campaign, i seriously think the sec should look into these misconduct revolving around this Equi project. a lot of question marks here.
Vorteqs

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

Amazing sales fees! Pretty good website, unblemished design.  Good luck all.

I think it's high time these spam alts should be banned rather than contributing meaningless posts randomly over all threads they come across
Vorteqs

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

yeah if that were the truth, they would have presented the contract address to the public to very the authenticity of the $7 million sale there is no point to be secretive about it, too many unclear issues surrounding this project down to the bounty campaign, i seriously think the sec should look into these misconduct revolving around this Equi project. a lot of question marks here.

They have quite a lot of skeletons in their cupboard, I still wonder why people will still be gullible to their amateurish lies, now Mone recently said global announcement comes up in 3 weeks. Watch her contradict herself in 3 weeks.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

In WP you wrote that these tokens will no be available on any exchange. Could u comment it more precise. In what way an investor or bounty contributor are able to exchange them? Thank you

Hello comrade, it's better you ask these questions directly on their telegram group which ofcourse, they may delete once you challenge their actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: