Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 02:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10027 times)
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

Which venture funds or angels invest in your company?

They are not going to disclose any of those infos. They claim that within hours $7 million have been contributed.

yeah if that were the truth, they would have presented the contract address to the public to very the authenticity of the $7 million sale there is no point to be secretive about it, too many unclear issues surrounding this project down to the bounty campaign, i seriously think the sec should look into these misconduct revolving around this Equi project. a lot of question marks here.

I am sure they will say that some investor send cash to their bank account. They communicated the contribution in a way that the public could think there were thousands of investors around the world. Not very professional.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

They are not going to disclose any of those infos. They claim that within hours $7 million have been contributed.

yeah if that were the truth, they would have presented the contract address to the public to very the authenticity of the $7 million sale there is no point to be secretive about it, too many unclear issues surrounding this project down to the bounty campaign, i seriously think the sec should look into these misconduct revolving around this Equi project. a lot of question marks here.

I am sure they will say that some investor send cash to their bank account. They communicated the contribution in a way that the public could think there were thousands of investors around the world. Not very professional.

They have alot more hidden agenda and have completely lost the confidence and trust of their entire community.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Tell me what ico project deletes investors who ask questions about the project and seek to know why certain decisions are taken. These Equi team are full of blunt lies, deceit and stay away from those scammers.
lukamuric

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:51:29 AM

Saw questions regarding the new tokens get removed, you claim you only remove spam and promotions... So why remove a reasonable question? Huh Huh
riouspro6868

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

If you can believe in empty words you're nuts .. everyone in here should receive a refund from this project
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

Saw questions regarding the new tokens get removed, you claim you only remove spam and promotions... So why remove a reasonable question? Huh Huh
It is quite unbelievable at the on the behavior been exhibited by Lady Barroness. She has really shown the entire community how unprofessional she is. I am still wondering what the global announcement will be

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
lukamuric

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

did the ico sellout? Huh Huh
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

If a project is profitable that you invested in you will receive 75% of the net profits. All payouts will be paid in ETH for both investors and loyalty rewards. Cool
lukamuric

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

Im excited admin 10 days from now.. hopefuĺly it could help the price of equi.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:54:50 AM

They have alot more hidden agenda and have completely lost the confidence and trust of their entire community.

I believe that if the EQUI team does not present very clearly and exactly what they are aiming for and how they want to collaborate with the crypto environment, the project will be lost.
Good luck!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Im excited admin 10 days from now.. hopefuĺly it could help the price of equi.

Already, I was removed from the group for asking relevant questions  about the project, which they didn't know how to  answer. I would wait up in 10days to see what this over hyped announcement is all about.
lukamuric

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

I am constantly seeing messages get deleted, whats up with that?
lukamuric

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

. I invested in March.  I was allocated Equitokens. . I was then told to transfer them to a MyetherWallet which I didn't do as the email to say everyone will be refunded arrived.   I then signed the disclaimer to continue with my investment. . What do I need to do next? Will new tokens be allocated?
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

hi Equi community,  does  somebody know   what  wrong with bounty managment  and bounty campaign of  this  project?
this  bounty  took 17  week. and  finished   more than  month  ago,  but there no any hints on  distribution))   Spread sheets still have not  counted. common guys  it is not funny, do not make us  feeling that it is scam  project.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

hi Equi community,  does  somebody know   what  wrong with bounty managment  and bounty campaign of  this  project?
this  bounty  took 17  week. and  finished   more than  month  ago,  but there no any hints on  distribution))   Spread sheets still have not  counted. common guys  it is not funny, do not make us  feeling that it is scam  project.

I'm still not sure it's a scam project, but it's sure things are not going well. If the relationship with the crypto community is treated superficially, I do not see cum can get the expected results, including the bounty campaign. Thank you. Good luck!
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

The project might not be a scan. Lady Michelle said that the spreadsheet will soon be updated as Satoshi is counting the stakes.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Community-wise the project is done, they definitely screwed that up as much as even possible. They could have some financial force behind the scenes that somehow makes this thrive nonetheless. Without a solid community though that is still going to be tough.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
timmeyh

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Is the public pre-sale still open? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, haven't checked this thread since, like, May or something, I was really busy with some real-life stuff, sadly, now I'm slowly getting back into the crypto game.
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

Is the public pre-sale still open? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, haven't checked this thread since, like, May or something, I was really busy with some real-life stuff, sadly, now I'm slowly getting back into the crypto game.

It seems there is a lot of weird stuff going on behind the scenes. They offer refunds to people because everything is delayed again. Nobody knows what is really going on.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Joiner Grange

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

Their idea is quite investing in my opinion!
Riveting website, wondrous job!  Good luck team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: