Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10012 times)
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

Is the public pre-sale still open? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, haven't checked this thread since, like, May or something, I was really busy with some real-life stuff, sadly, now I'm slowly getting back into the crypto game.

It seems there is a lot of weird stuff going on behind the scenes. They offer refunds to people because everything is delayed again. Nobody knows what is really going on.

From the fact that I see this is very strange when one team was working on the other on the move. The Baronessa at least responds to what their plans are, because in the bounty branch, many are hunters waiting for payments and like they will not be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Which venture funds or angels invest in your company?

They are not going to disclose any of those infos. They claim that within hours $7 million have been contributed.

yeah if that were the truth, they would have presented the contract address to the public to very the authenticity of the $7 million sale there is no point to be secretive about it, too many unclear issues surrounding this project down to the bounty campaign, i seriously think the sec should look into these misconduct revolving around this Equi project. a lot of question marks here.

I am sure they will say that some investor send cash to their bank account. They communicated the contribution in a way that the public could think there were thousands of investors around the world. Not very professional.

They have alot more hidden agenda and have completely lost the confidence and trust of their entire community.

Community-wise the project is done, they definitely screwed that up as much as even possible. They could have some financial force behind the scenes that somehow makes this thrive nonetheless. Without a solid community though that is still going to be tough.

yeah the red flags are already there for those that care to look, anybody still blindly invest in this project full of ministry only have their self to blame, am just glad i didn't again participate both as an investor or bounty participant in this project, the overall conduct is so unprofessional.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

Is the public pre-sale still open? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, haven't checked this thread since, like, May or something, I was really busy with some real-life stuff, sadly, now I'm slowly getting back into the crypto game.

It seems there is a lot of weird stuff going on behind the scenes. They offer refunds to people because everything is delayed again. Nobody knows what is really going on.

From the fact that I see this is very strange when one team was working on the other on the move. The Baronessa at least responds to what their plans are, because in the bounty branch, many are hunters waiting for payments and like they will not be.

Everyone is doing their business as they think, but what we have seen the EQUI team is not one that inspires professional confidence at all. EQUI team does not think they know what they want and where they want to be. Thank you. Good luck!
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

Hello, still also there are no hints on bounty distribution, spreadsheets still have not updated and rewards is not calculated, as Lady Michelle Mone OBE said that @SatoshiSmooth is doing the audit, common guys, do not you feel that you need so much time to finish audit, more then 2 months, do you?
Usually audit takes not so long period
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

Hello, still also there are no hints on bounty distribution, spreadsheets still have not updated and rewards is not calculated, as Lady Michelle Mone OBE said that @SatoshiSmooth is doing the audit, common guys, do not you feel that you need so much time to finish audit, more then 2 months, do you?
Hi, I am in agreement with you that the so called audit is taking so long a time for they to come true. Let's, still wait.
mixgo

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:29:06 AM

I clearly recall seeing a completely valid message that challenged EQUI, and it was removed. So are you removing "spam" or just censoring anyone who says something you don't like? Not sure why you mention a strong policy against product/service promotions, the messages that were removed had nothing to do with that...
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

Hi community of  EQUI project, has somebody received bounty rewards?  would you like to  clarify your  ideas about it. have we to wait for distribution, have not we? We are  worry because there is no any activity on the telegram  group and bounty thread. Also bounty  ended so many weeks  ago  but spreadsheets are not updated and  tokens calculated. waiting from you accurate description of  bounty distribution.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:33:44 AM

Hi community of  EQUI project, has somebody received bounty rewards?  would you like to  clarify your  ideas about it. have we to wait for distribution, have not we? We are  worry because there is no any activity on the telegram  group and bounty thread. Also bounty  ended so many weeks  ago  but spreadsheets are not updated and  tokens calculated. waiting from you accurate description of  bounty distribution.

Hello Tim2412. I think nobody has yet received a bounty reward because as you have said, the spreadsheets are not yet updated, neither the tokens calculated. Good luck to all!
mig6r

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

I clearly recall seeing a completely valid message that challenged EQUI, and it was removed. So are you removing "spam" or just censoring anyone who says something you don't like? Not sure why you mention a strong policy against product/service promotions, the messages that were removed had nothing to do with that...

They are censoring anyone and they are making a lot of false claims all the time. I don't know if this will end well at all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

They are censoring anyone and they are making a lot of false claims all the time. I don't know if this will end well at all.
I noticed this as soon as they began to hide the results of a public sale, and 10 times stated about the same amount that they collected  Huh but the site becomes more beautiful  Grin  Grin  Grin
Manage

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

wow this is great project that ensure payment without any scamming and allow people from lose of invest.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Have the global announcement been done, if yes, what is the announcement as I think I have missed it.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

Have the global announcement been done, if yes, what is the announcement as I think I have missed it.

Haven't missed anything. They have not been able to come up with the global announcement yet till September. Finger crossed
eprocent

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

Everyone must also understand that the EQUI team is in a deadlock. At such a point one can not avoid confronting those who are in the project management team with those who are bounty supporters. A vital solution needs to be sought, then going further. Good luck.
BDTemple

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

Hi guys well just to recap. . I invested in March.  I was allocated Equitokens. . I was then told to transfer them to a MyetherWallet which I didn't do as the email to say everyone will be refunded arrived.   I then signed the disclaimer to continue with my investment. . What do I need to do next? Will new tokens be allocated?
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

Hi guys well just to recap. . I invested in March.  I was allocated Equitokens. . I was then told to transfer them to a MyetherWallet which I didn't do as the email to say everyone will be refunded arrived.   I then signed the disclaimer to continue with my investment. . What do I need to do next? Will new tokens be allocated?

It seems you are still blind to see what deadlock this project is, nothing is happening because the ICO was a scam. Check out their telegram most of their members are gone, filled with deleted accounts.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

The announcement has not been done, just like I anticipated weeks ago when Mone said it would be announced in 10days, this date is long gone. Project is full of empty promises, with very amateurish acts
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

Lots of failed promises and lies is embedded in this project, nothing to look up to or expect because it is a failed ICO. I am still wondering if any investor was refunded yet.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

All these quagmire was seen from many months ago when they started with the postponement of many activities and cancellation to amendment of their whitepaper, website etc. Confused inexperienced team, and worst of it all, it is headed by a crafty, insincere individual, Ms. Mone. I guess she contributed a great percent as to how it all crumbled.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Equi Capital has completely lost their credibility in this ICO that's if it ever had. Am sure many bystanders are looking to see how it all ends. From 10days, postponement is made till September, imagine waiting for an almighty global announcement for how many months?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: