Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10012 times)
oriona

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

Trading token for fiat-pledged token will cause a big dump on exchages. Will there be escrows or something that will protect token holders?
The reward upon project completion is kinda risky. What if project doesnt succeed? From where will rewards come. It would be better if we have a part ownership in the project as investors and get a % of income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Hmm are these news for real?
Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Joins Crypto Startup Equi
https://www.coindesk.com/apple-co-founder-steve-wozniak-joins-crypto-startup-equi-report/

That sounds really impressive but there are no news in the topic and in telegram group.
Any other project would shout from the rooftops about this and it is silence up in here.
Strange.

One more reason to sue them as they owe millions in bounties. They promised that everything will be paid no matter what. That has been mentioned several times in the channel.

Of course this doesn't move me because it obviously seems like a paid article to create propaganda and also create a big image of them, this is certainly the big global announcement according to them. This doesn't change the fact that they should not be trusted for anything.

I agree. They are damn arrogant and it's a bad joke how they treated everyone. Ridiculous how they presented themselves all the time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
oriona

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

When is this mysterious global announcement i a waiting for so long? Pls dont say soon ^^
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!

Like seriously can you listen to yourself, what token are you referring to? A non-existent token or your own zaitsu token, incredible!
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

When is this mysterious global announcement i a waiting for so long? Pls dont say soon ^^

Unfortunately, global announcement is soon-my-ass buddy. Don't tell me you believe in the lies and bullshit Equi Capital has to offer, because you would eventually end disappointed with a loss.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

so what is current situation of project now, any update about the situation and direction which this project is going? or the fact that the project has been called out as a scam is the case, if project is genuine and still want to proceed, i think its best for team to address all the scam post by now.

That's because they are arrogant and don't think it's necessary because it's all truth. Even if they attempted to clear the air, they would threaten the people who are enormous from alot of publicists and journalists including the Financial Times London with their lawyers and how they would get them to face the Law.
khroma

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

I think if the project user reviews have a negative on the project, such a project is best avoided.  Roll Eyes

You can say that again, participating is at your own peril. I also saw that the Financial times Journalist reached out to Equi team to get their own side of the story but was threatened, can you imagine that. What credible Project would go that route, alot of skeletons in their cupboard too numerous to mention
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this plan, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!

Would you entrust these people with your money to make the right decisions? After all what happened here, I wouldn't give them a single dollar and also let everyone know that they should stay away from these scammers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
SueRen

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

i also have interest in the idea. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the project is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this project will lift off around beginning 2019
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

Some decisions were really not very reasonable. As I understand the information about the fees has changed very much and this means that there is some misunderstanding how much they collected. What are your exact fees for private sale and general? Thank you in advance.
mixgo

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

I think this news they had in mind- apple Inc. (AAPL) co-founder and bitcoin proponent Steve Wozniak, popularly known as Woz, has announced that he will be working with investment-focused cryptocurrency startup  Equi Capital, according to NullTx.  A very large partnership with people from this sphere should attract large investors and speed up the development.

khroma

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

I think this news they had in mind- apple Inc. (AAPL) co-founder and bitcoin proponent Steve Wozniak, popularly known as Woz, has announced that he will be working with investment-focused cryptocurrency startup  Equi Capital, according to NullTx.  A very large partnership with people from this sphere should attract large investors and speed up the development.

This is not a new development bro, this news is stale and with all the drama, deciet and shady actions of Equi, it is not advisable to believe and invests here, but you can at your own discretion
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

i also have interest in the idea. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the project is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this project will lift off around beginning 2019

yes, when it all turn out to be true eventually, you can't blame anyone but yourself for not listening to advice, believe me i have experience such case but i refuse to yield others advice and i learned my lesson, after all there are more than enough warning in this post that is enough to make right decision, but its your money so do as you please  Lips sealed
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

all investment decisions are in themselves. market conditions are very influential on the platform, I think that is a problem that often occurs. I see there are still many people who want to invest in various ico projects, that's great, maybe investor confidence is getting better.
navigatorus

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

It's chaos and terror.For my question as to when we will get our tokens for the work I was removed from the group in telegram.Hey admins of the project, what the hell?Your project calls itself a serious project, but you remove me from the group by telegram.You're just scammers, we've been working long enough.I don't deserve to be treated like a dog.I demand an explanation.

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

when participant of the bounty campaign will receive their reward for participating in bounty campaign? I participated in this a long time ago, but I still have not received my award yet. Why?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
khroma

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

when participant of the bounty campaign will receive their reward for participating in bounty campaign? I participated in this a long time ago, but I still have not received my award yet. Why?

Many times, alot of proof has been already posted here how Equi is a disappointment and scam alot of people with no information to explain their actions rather they would threaten the interrogator. Beware of this people
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

Many times, alot of proof has been already posted here how Equi is a disappointment and scam alot of people with no information to explain their actions rather they would threaten the interrogator. Beware of this people

And I also did not receive my reward? And I do not expect them to push because they are hanging around and no one answers my questions. I'm disappointed.
Those who participated in bounty campaign haven't you received drops of Ethereum??

EQUi team told that payments would be in Ether. There were payments in Ethereum couple weeks ago I received approximately 0.015 Ether for social media. That is ridiculous amount though.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

And I also did not receive my reward? And I do not expect them to push because they are hanging around and no one answers my questions. I'm disappointed.
Those who participated in bounty campaign haven't you received drops of Ethereum??

EQUi team told that payments would be in Ether. There were payments in Ethereum couple weeks ago I received approximately 0.015 Ether for social media. That is ridiculous amount though.
There we're amounts actually. The will not be going to be fair to all who participated in the bounty. I already moved on because there's no point now arguing with them.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: