Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10020 times)
chainese

Activity: 299
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

Is it something like "blockchain startup incubator"?
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

When I first saw the project, I was surprised by the people in this project. And now I'm surprised that the timeframe for collecting money has dragged on.

Alot of investors who decided not to heed to all the warnings are getting frustrated because nothing is happening. In coming months, they would eventually get more frustrated by which time it would too late to get out.

Now the market is not very simple. Many projects that were previously very interesting and predicted their growth in the future. But in the end, it was normal for only those projects like this one where famous people took upon themselves the promotion in the crypto environment.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

When I first saw the project, I was surprised by the people in this project. And now I'm surprised that the timeframe for collecting money has dragged on.

Alot of investors who decided not to heed to all the warnings are getting frustrated because nothing is happening. In coming months, they would eventually get more frustrated by which time it would too late to get out.

Now the market is not very simple. Many projects that were previously very interesting and predicted their growth in the future. But in the end, it was normal for only those projects like this one where famous people took upon themselves the promotion in the crypto environment.

That is the more reason why any ICO Project in the crypto environment has to be good, focus, transparent and surrounded by the right team of crypto professionals and not some elite individuals whose arrogance wouldn't let them succeed due to their inexperienced blinded team.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

Is it something like "blockchain startup incubator"?

Have you tried to see their website and read info for yourself, but here's an advice, beware of this project. Do your research, there are already alot of red flags on this project
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

It’s been an incredible few weeks in business. Loving working with my new Business partner Steve Wozniak. We will be opening up our new office in #SiliconValley soon. Thanks Lady Michelle Mone equiglobal.com

https://t.me/equicapital/26918

This is already very good news. Opening your office in such a place is already a part of success. And if you consider who took in this case, many famous people will come to see. Equi team is not looking at a bad market but is starting to promote the project now.

They shouldn't rest so much just on big names. The success won't come to them. They have to go for it. And this is where the problems will arise as nothing has changed and they have no idea about crypto.

The team  are clueless in this cryptospace, there are no professionals rather just Wozniak who is new to this field, with the bad records Mone already has, let's see how far equi can go. I bet nothing spectacular to come, rather it would die a natural death.

In terms of cryptocurrency related things they are totally clueless. Maybe they have something completely different in mind now and don't want to focus on crypto anymore.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:23:58 PM

It’s been an incredible few weeks in business. Loving working with my new Business partner Steve Wozniak. We will be opening up our new office in #SiliconValley soon. Thanks Lady Michelle Mone equiglobal.com

This is already very good news. Opening your office in such a place is already a part of success. And if you consider who took in this case, many famous people will come to see. Equi team is not looking at a bad market but is starting to promote the project now.

They shouldn't rest so much just on big names. The success won't come to them. They have to go for it. And this is where the problems will arise as nothing has changed and they have no idea about crypto.

The team  are clueless in this cryptospace, there are no professionals rather just Wozniak who is new to this field, with the bad records Mone already has, let's see how far equi can go. I bet nothing spectacular to come, rather it would die a natural death.

In terms of cryptocurrency related things they are totally clueless. Maybe they have something completely different in mind now and don't want to focus on crypto anymore.

That is very unlikely, since Wozniak joined the team there has been absolutely to updates or information regarding their next steps or what they have done so far in the telegram group or any of the social media channels because there is nothing spectacular to offer
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

That is very unlikely, since Wozniak joined the team there has been absolutely to updates or information regarding their next steps or what they have done so far in the telegram group or any of the social media channels because there is nothing spectacular to offer

Well maybe when they have something spectacular to offer they won't hesitate to do so, right now they may be working on the best direction to steer the Equi ship to achieve success, i think the best bet here is to be very patient with this project, it maybe slow but it could also work out in the long run.

LaScuderia

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

If it were possible to contact him somehow and he would explain where the project is now standing would be excellent. I do not have these options, but as long as he is in the team, everything fine. If he says that exhaust it will be necessary to worry.
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

Wozniak joined the team, but it can still be the case that they focus a lot on projects outside of crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
LaScuderia

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

The project is frozen in place at this stage. I think soon investors who privately invested will ask to return their money from the fund according to the conditions. The fall in value is very strong lately in such funds.
atrmill

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

I am very sorry that the project is currently frozen. I hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover and the development of this project will continue.

DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

The project is frozen in place at this stage. I think soon investors who privately invested will ask to return their money from the fund according to the conditions. The fall in value is very strong lately in such funds.

If you get your ether back which you once invested like almost a year ago there is not much left in case of a refund.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

I am very sorry that the project is currently frozen. I hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover and the development of this project will continue.

Things are very tough for ico project this day's, now even project with solid team and very good fundamentals still find it very hard to get funding for project development, the market conditions is not favourable now, investors are not confident with the situation, am not surprise to see this happen, maybe this is best for this situation.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

Things are very tough for ico project this day's, now even project with solid team and very good fundamentals still find it very hard to get funding for project development, the market conditions is not favourable now, investors are not confident with the situation, am not surprise to see this happen, maybe this is best for this situation.

This time is where the levels of patience is badly needed either the developers and its general stake holders. Developers keep working and communicating openly helps a lot.
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

This time is where the levels of patience is badly needed either the developers and its general stake holders. Developers keep working and communicating openly helps a lot.

Patience is needed, sure, but transparency is also needed. Investors should know what's going on.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
LaScuderia

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

They entered the market too late. And it is not clear what they were waiting for? Plans were to start at the very beginning of 2017, but start year later. Sometimes starting time is critical for success or failure.
Texac

Activity: 2254
Merit: 513

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

Of course, that investors in a falling market are afraid to invest their money. First, the market should start to grow. And now it is difficult to understand which projects will not stop the work, but continue to work.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TetianaTan

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

The project is frozen and in a place with him and payments for the campaign bounty, I understand correctly?
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:48:41 AM

The project is frozen and in a place with him and payments for the campaign bounty, I understand correctly?

Don't know whether it is frozen or whatever, but they aren't really into the whole crypto thing as much as they claimed to be in the beginning.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

Don't know whether it is frozen or whatever, but they aren't really into the whole crypto thing as much as they claimed to be in the beginning.
Yihaaaaa !!!
Look at how many ZOROs came out of their base by pointing a gun at the enemy.
Boutny is not paid, the Project is frozen, complaints in the Annoucement, the results will also end in Negatives. LOL
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: