Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is......  (Read 889 times)
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are just the beginning of how blockchain can be used for transactions and tracking.
israthj

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

Bitcoin is my future.
Bitcoin is the first digital currency.
Bitcoin is a combined network that's qualify  a new payment system.
Bitcoin is really a free way.
Bitcoin is real freedom.

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

Bitcoin is my light.Through bitcoin all my dead hopes are reborn.Since for a long time there are goals that I want to achieved but life is way too hard, seems like everything I did is a failure.When I found bitcoin slowly by slowly I can see light through my dark path.I can feel that its the only hope that can literally change my life.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

As it seems that more and more when do I get rich, when do I sell and o shit we are going to crash topics pops out....maybe its not so a bad ideee to read something else.

In the first time since ever, you got the chance to have financial freedom and the power to break the invisible chain of slavery that you carry.

No war:
As your shitty gov cant put you, your soon and your unborn grandson in debt and pay the guns. You even don’t need to go demonstrating that your again the war, you just simply say: I dont give my bitcoin for your war!

Play even:
Gov A cant sanction Gov B just because Gov B people believes in another imaginary friend high in the sky. You cant block a bitcoin transaction.

No shady big corporates:
You just dont lend them your bitcoin as banks do with your funds.

I am sure you can think about 100000000001 more other good think that can be done.

Bitcoin was not made to make you rich, its was created to make you free

They say: If dying for your freedom is not worth it, what does it?
Well I say: If spending 10% of your income dont worth your financial freedom, what does it?

Let say you got 1000USD a month, convert just 100USD every month in bitcoin and spend it where ever you can. Just buy things using your bitcoin. Spend it, not sell it for fiat. Dont nag about high fees, (its not high anymore and just use segwit address, use android samurai wallet). Bitcoin gives the same advantage to some pour guy in a 3rd world as it give to wall street boys. You dont need to help unicef use bitcoin and you are directly helping the whole world at once, including your self. Use it, spend it, dont hodl or sell. Use it for what it is supposed to.

Bitcoin isnt a store of value or get rich thing.

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

very true post, especially the last part of your comment. Bitcoin was really made to make people free, but the majority of people are just using it in order to get rich quickly, they couldn't care less about the blockchain

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

extraordinary opinion ,,, but we can not escape from social life, where the binding chain is very strong. for that we can not pooh bitcoin in this life ...
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

Bitcoin is a new way to revolutionize our money system.
we are all already know that centralized system can monopolize market.
bitcoin is the solution because it is decentralized.
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin is a virtual only but can support your financial. It can convert it to money but it is not stable. By bitcoin, you will have a possibility to be rich and successful. All you need to do is to be responsible in your action.
teambigas1

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

bitcoin is life for me , because i believe bitcoin give me a better future Smiley
cryptozw

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Bitcoin is the other of alts....
Bitcoin is the only currency that has experienced the most adoption internationally...
Bitcoin is the only mode of transacting that can enable fast payments of services between individuals and/or companies between the continental divide....
Bitcoin is the only currency that has shaken the digital community...
Bitcoin is the only currency that has dealt heavily with banks monopoly...
Bitcoin is the first currency that is introduced to crypto newbies...

solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

bitcoin is super, and that's all that's said! Grin
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

Bitcoin is a digital asset developed in 2009 bitcoin this is as a tool of transaction or digital currency.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Bitcoin is the new digital gold and the best asset also best invest and its roi is better always. i belive in btc and thats why i am holding my btc for my future.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Bitcoin is the new digital gold and the best asset also best invest and its roi is better always. i belive in btc and thats why i am holding my btc for my future.
Transparent and neutral: All information concerning the Bitcoin money supply itself is readily available on the block chain for anybody to verify and use in real-time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol because it is cryptographically secure.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Bitcoin is another way to earn money, an opportunity to earn or to gain sufficient profit to help people. And in Bitcoin you can gain more knowledge on how to invest and how to trade.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

bitcoin is one currency in the form of investments and transactions, with easy way to generate profits in the long term and short, bitcoin is also a good investment in the future.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Bitcoin can help people in many ways. Its wonderful to see that this technology is helping these people make money and be able to provide for their families by selling goods to people all over the world.

In addition to that Bitcoin is a revolutionary way to make the people profitable without having so much issues with the government. Mechanics were simple for you to obtain income, and personal information and academic attainments were not a requirement for you to ccomplished, there is no preferences to be followed for you to access this forum as well as you know enough about this crypto and you know international language you can earn here.
Si nenglon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Clear now Bitcoin time ahead of me. that makes me rise to become prosperous. then the volume of trades into a cryptocurrency called tather.  bitcoin is also the first digital currency. the network combined its eligible payment system new and easy for those who already run it.
dbijoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

Bitcoin is a Good job.bitcoin is batter of any business, and bitcoin is greatly important for the future.longtime investment system is bitcoin.Bitcoin is a very nice thing.it is a pillar of success, bitcoin is used many people.
Ocha Bacoh

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

bitcoin is a virtual currency that sells very high value and helps civilians a lot.
Mylove risa

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are just the beginning of how blockchain can be used for transactions and tracking.

Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables new payment systems and money that are entirely digital. Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is fully controlled by its users without central or intermediary authority. From the user's point of view, Bitcoin is similar to cash in the internet world. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent record-keeping system currently available.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

bitcoin is a virtual currency that sells very high value and helps civilians a lot.
Bitcoin can termed as an asset as well as being a currency because it can be used to pay for goods and services as well as holding it whiles it gains profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆