Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is......  (Read 889 times)
Aizarafer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

Bitcoin is a type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
Bitcoin is my future and my life.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

Bitcoin (code: BTC) is a codeword, invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in the form of open source software from 2009 through modern blockchain technology. Bitcoin can be exchanged directly with an Internet connection device without the need of a financial intermediary

laneYcryPto4

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

Bitcoin is the end of fiat and government control over money.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

Bitcoin is my future.
Bitcoin is very good investment.
Bitcoin is digital currency.
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

As it seems that more and more when do I get rich, when do I sell and o shit we are going to crash topics pops out....maybe its not so a bad ideee to read something else.

In the first time since ever, you got the chance to have financial freedom and the power to break the invisible chain of slavery that you carry.

No war:
As your shitty gov cant put you, your soon and your unborn grandson in debt and pay the guns. You even don’t need to go demonstrating that your again the war, you just simply say: I dont give my bitcoin for your war!

Play even:
Gov A cant sanction Gov B just because Gov B people believes in another imaginary friend high in the sky. You cant block a bitcoin transaction.

No shady big corporates:
You just dont lend them your bitcoin as banks do with your funds.

I am sure you can think about 100000000001 more other good think that can be done.

Bitcoin was not made to make you rich, its was created to make you free

They say: If dying for your freedom is not worth it, what does it?
Well I say: If spending 10% of your income dont worth your financial freedom, what does it?

Let say you got 1000USD a month, convert just 100USD every month in bitcoin and spend it where ever you can. Just buy things using your bitcoin. Spend it, not sell it for fiat. Dont nag about high fees, (its not high anymore and just use segwit address, use android samurai wallet). Bitcoin gives the same advantage to some pour guy in a 3rd world as it give to wall street boys. You dont need to help unicef use bitcoin and you are directly helping the whole world at once, including your self. Use it, spend it, dont hodl or sell. Use it for what it is supposed to.

Bitcoin isnt a store of value or get rich thing.

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin is irreversible transactions
Quick and cheap transactions
No paper work means there is no I.d card
Bitcoin is usefull ,valuable
Bitcoin is a better options and the purposes such a digital transfer.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

Bitcoin is my hope
Bitcoin is my happiness
Bitcoin is my life , because I believe that bitcoin can help me I believe that bitcoin is not an illegal thing so that my trust is 100% bitcoin only.
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

As it seems that more and more when do I get rich, when do I sell and o shit we are going to crash topics pops out....maybe its not so a bad ideee to read something else.

In the first time since ever, you got the chance to have financial freedom and the power to break the invisible chain of slavery that you carry.

No war:
As your shitty gov cant put you, your soon and your unborn grandson in debt and pay the guns. You even don’t need to go demonstrating that your again the war, you just simply say: I dont give my bitcoin for your war!

Play even:
Gov A cant sanction Gov B just because Gov B people believes in another imaginary friend high in the sky. You cant block a bitcoin transaction.

No shady big corporates:

I am sure you can think about 100000000001 more other good think that can be done.

Well I say: If spending 10% of your income dont worth your financial freedom, what does it?

Let say you got 1000USD a month, convert just 100USD every month in bitcoin and spend it where ever you can. Just buy things using your bitcoin. Spend it, not sell it for fiat. Dont nag about high fees, (its not high anymore and just use segwit address, use android samurai wallet). Bitcoin gives the same advantage to some pour guy in a 3rd world as it give to wall street boys. You dont need to help unicef use bitcoin and you are directly helping the whole world at once, including your self. Use it, spend it, dont hodl or sell. Use it for what it is supposed to.

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin is exploit against complexity not a financial networks,or computer networks or any other social networks
Bitcoin is networks themselves
Bitcoin is a digital cash simply a ledger
Bitcoin is the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

bitcoin is the currency for the future. bitcoin can make people become rich. bitcoin is very popular. bitcoin is our life. bitcoin is everything.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

Bitcoin is like a weapon that everybody can have and handle therefore it will help us to conquer and escape from difficulties and struggles in our life. Bitcoin is really lighten our way so we can reaches our dreams and having a better life in the future and most specially it absolutely help us to secure our financial stability so we can have a healthy wealth.
Lakshitha1977

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

Bitcoin is the Biggest life changing opportunity for our entire generation. Millionaires and even Billionaires were born just because they hold some coins on an Online wallet!!!

Began with bitcoin, whole crypto currency field is a treasure for us, It's up to us to use it for good purposes, because thing about  treasures, well they can be use both good and bad, and most people tend to use it for bad things, but for people / smart investors who use bitcoin for good, this is their opportunity not just for themselves, but for their entire future generations.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
spikerrr

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

No war:

Play even:

No shady big corporates:

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

OK thank you for such a good effort. I think even bitcoin wants everybody free it wouldn't happen.

Bitcoin can't control everything in this world freedom, war, debt, and power is in individual decision. Freewill to choose what we should do to enjoy and satisfy life.

Innuend0

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

a digital cryptocurrency
Diki Santo

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

bitcoin digital currency and suitable to invest
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

i think bitcoin can be asset for the future. why not? nothing impossible for bitcoin and there will be an interesting suprise to be a waited from bitcoin with inveted blockchain technology.
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency known to many people in the world. Bitcoin can be said as a payment system to the virtual world today. Thanks
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

bitcoin is a future change,
bitcoin helps in the economic sector of the family to be better this is an asset that promises a bright future
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

No war:

Play even:

No shady big corporates:

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin is good.
Bitcoin is a life saver.
Bitcoin is my partner.
Bitcoin is our future.
Bitcoin made me become more confident to pursue trading in the crypto world.It's also a life changer, indeed.

[/quote]

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
shakil77

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

bitcoin is the way to earn money. bitcoin is the currency. bitcoin is my future
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

Bitcoin is... Favourite online virtual currency..... Bitcoin is started its journey at 2009...Bitcoin replacing paper 📄 fiat money... I love bitcoin very much.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

No war:

Play even:

No shady big corporates:

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin is my saviour, bitcoin is my hero, bitcoin is a life saver and bitcoin is everything!

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: