Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is......  (Read 889 times)
maerose_sun

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

For me Bitcoin is one of the tools that can help us to build our children's  brighter future. This can use as one of our savings account for the brighter tomorrow of our children. It can be our weapon just in case in the near future our primary income will be lost, so we don't have worries because we already set aside a savings for them. So this really a big help to our children's future.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Bitcoin is hope and future  , if only all people truly accept bitcoin,  they would be amaze and eager to earn here.  Maybe because of bad impact of those scammers but  it doesn't really affect the true meaning of bitcoin.  Bitcoin helps us in many ways. It was helpful for me because I can earn without investing here,  just doing bounties .
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

I know that bitcoin can help poverty in terms of online job. For me, I give full time to work in this forum gain bitcoin. In my own hard work and patient, I will earn someday. Bitcoin can help the poverty of a country if that country will give attention what can bitcoin do to the poverty.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator and released as open-source software in 2009. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services. The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper. It is a compound of the words bit and coin. The white paper frequently uses the shorter coin.
DevilBats

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Bitcoin is eternal.
Bitcoin is life.
Bitcoin is essential savings.
Joseph cristian

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

Bitcoin is a medium of exchange made in digital form using cryptographic principles so it is safe and can not be duplicated. Or more easily, cryptocurrency can be interpreted as a digital currency.
a cryptocurrency whose creator is known as Satoshi Nakamoto.
The transaction was carried out in peer to peer by its users directly, and recorded by public ledger system known as Blockchain.
This public lerger system makes each transaction data recorded publicly independently, not through a central authority.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

As it seems that more and more when do I get rich, when do I sell and o shit we are going to crash topics pops out....maybe its not so a bad ideee to read something else.

In the first time since ever, you got the chance to have financial freedom and the power to break the invisible chain of slavery that you carry.

No war:
As your shitty gov cant put you, your soon and your unborn grandson in debt and pay the guns. You even don’t need to go demonstrating that your again the war, you just simply say: I dont give my bitcoin for your war!

Play even:
Gov A cant sanction Gov B just because Gov B people believes in another imaginary friend high in the sky. You cant block a bitcoin transaction.

No shady big corporates:
You just dont lend them your bitcoin as banks do with your funds.

I am sure you can think about 100000000001 more other good think that can be done.

Bitcoin was not made to make you rich, its was created to make you free

They say: If dying for your freedom is not worth it, what does it?
Well I say: If spending 10% of your income dont worth your financial freedom, what does it?

Let say you got 1000USD a month, convert just 100USD every month in bitcoin and spend it where ever you can. Just buy things using your bitcoin. Spend it, not sell it for fiat. Dont nag about high fees, (its not high anymore and just use segwit address, use android samurai wallet). Bitcoin gives the same advantage to some pour guy in a 3rd world as it give to wall street boys. You dont need to help unicef use bitcoin and you are directly helping the whole world at once, including your self. Use it, spend it, dont hodl or sell. Use it for what it is supposed to.

Bitcoin isnt a store of value or get rich thing.

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin is the key to our success we can use this as extra income and to support our financial problem. Bitcoin is the answer to our bright future.
bellator66

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

Bitcoin is a promising future investment. The opportunity to live a prosper in material wealth is very open.
Investments that provide convenience for the perpetrators.
Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. you can use bitcoin worldwide. bitcoin is like a dollar, because bitcoin is universal cryptocurreny.

BITCOIN IS LIFE
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

Money for me. Thanks to Bitcoin, I have provided additional business resources.
Bitcoin has overcome a new era in the world stock exchanges.
He brought the Blockchain system into our lives and provided us with a technological step.
Bitcoin made a lot of people rich.
Thanks bitcoin.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

no doubt bitcoin is a new way to revolutionize our money system its blockchain technology so its more secure its future digital currency you can make decent profit in bitcoin
Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency built on the mechanism of the peer-to-peer network (on this same principle, there are more well-known torrent networks). The system is supported by the inclusion of the computing power of the participants in the general process of information dissemination (transaction confirmation and block formation).

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

After bitcoin was showed to the world a lot of things have changed, a lot of blockchains and projects were created, which really helps people, make their life easier
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

my opinion bitcoin is a digital currency created by someone who comes from Japanese fingers, bitcoin launched and to work for people who do not have jobs, bitcoin is now not the same as the bitcoin that once, bitcoin is now its price is very bad
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

Bitcoin is my choice, and chance to have a better life. It's a digital currency that people can make a lot of things specially to make their own possibility profit income. That can make their life better enough.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Bitcoin is one of the greatest inventions world has ever had..this is why we have to be thankful to satoshi nakamoto for bringing cryptocurrency to our life,the blockchain to our technology and bitcoin for us to have all of what you have mentioned.

Bitcoin is everything,second to God,third to my Family
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

As it seems that more and more when do I get rich, when do I sell and o shit we are going to crash topics pops out....maybe its not so a bad ideee to read something else.

In the first time since ever, you got the chance to have financial freedom and the power to break the invisible chain of slavery that you carry.

No war:
As your shitty gov cant put you, your soon and your unborn grandson in debt and pay the guns. You even don’t need to go demonstrating that your again the war, you just simply say: I dont give my bitcoin for your war!

Play even:
Gov A cant sanction Gov B just because Gov B people believes in another imaginary friend high in the sky. You cant block a bitcoin transaction.

No shady big corporates:

I am sure you can think about 100000000001 more other good think that can be done.

Well I say: If spending 10% of your income dont worth your financial freedom, what does it?

Let say you got 1000USD a month, convert just 100USD every month in bitcoin and spend it where ever you can. Just buy things using your bitcoin. Spend it, not sell it for fiat. Dont nag about high fees, (its not high anymore and just use segwit address, use android samurai wallet). Bitcoin gives the same advantage to some pour guy in a 3rd world as it give to wall street boys. You dont need to help unicef use bitcoin and you are directly helping the whole world at once, including your self. Use it, spend it, dont hodl or sell. Use it for what it is supposed to.

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin help me through a lot of things, specially to earn my profit even I'm a newly from it last September. It gives me an opportunity to make my life easier. And to give help my family financial support. Nothing to compared from the other cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is the best among them all.
Maruf Nazir

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Bitcoin is a new way to revolutionize our money system.
Bitcoin is one of the greatest inventions world has ever had. It's a digital currency that people can make a lot of things.  a lot of blockchains and projects were created.
Bitcoin is the answer to our bright future.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

Bitcoin is my future to be rich, bitcoin is the king of crypto world, bitcoin is freedom to earned big money, and bitcoin is helpful to those who are unemployed or stable job to earn big money with no boss, and the bitcoin is great opportunity and benefit to be given to people who believe and work here in bitcoin world.

Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

No war:

Play even:

No shady big corporates:

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin is the future.
Bitcoin is going to continue to rock the world.
Bitcoin is a great investment for all.
Bitcoin is the money maker.
Bitcoin is going to make a rainy season for all.
Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: