Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is......  (Read 889 times)
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Bitcoin is one of the greatest inventions world has ever had..this is why we have to be thankful to satoshi nakamoto for bringing cryptocurrency to our life,the blockchain to our technology and bitcoin for us to have all of what you have mentioned.

Bitcoin is everything,second to God,third to my Family
the first invention of online currency that help a lot of people and this is more interesting cause we are be able to make some money here while we have to work on depends on what we are profitable with and for the transactions that had been made of this is what people also comes with to be a new way of transact money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Bitcoin is my way
Bitcoin is my partner
Bitcoin is my rich
Bitcoin is destination
Bitcoin is my hobby
Bitcoib is my succesfull
In other words bitcoin is such a blessing for us. Through bitcoin we can achieve financial freedom. Bitcoin is very helpful in terms of financial aspects.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

Bitcoin is the first Criptocurrency of blockchain technology. it's use just online market place. lot of people are using Bitcoin. Bitcoin can change our economy problem. it's giving enough opportunity for our daily needs. It's Price is very high and it's increasing day by day. it is possible, you can using it all worldwide. it's transaction is super fast and secure. you can Esaily using it every time.  Bitcoin is the best way to change your life. I love Bitcoin.
Lewyen

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

i think bitcoin is one way people make money, change the economy of one's life, free, no coercion and can be an asset for the future.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

As it seems that more and more when do I get rich, when do I sell and o shit we are going to crash topics pops out....maybe its not so a bad ideee to read something else.

In the first time since ever, you got the chance to have financial freedom and the power to break the invisible chain of slavery that you carry.

No war:
As your shitty gov cant put you, your soon and your unborn grandson in debt and pay the guns. You even don’t need to go demonstrating that your again the war, you just simply say: I dont give my bitcoin for your war!

Play even:
Gov A cant sanction Gov B just because Gov B people believes in another imaginary friend high in the sky. You cant block a bitcoin transaction.

No shady big corporates:
You just dont lend them your bitcoin as banks do with your funds.

I am sure you can think about 100000000001 more other good think that can be done.

Bitcoin was not made to make you rich, its was created to make you free

They say: If dying for your freedom is not worth it, what does it?
Well I say: If spending 10% of your income dont worth your financial freedom, what does it?

Let say you got 1000USD a month, convert just 100USD every month in bitcoin and spend it where ever you can. Just buy things using your bitcoin. Spend it, not sell it for fiat. Dont nag about high fees, (its not high anymore and just use segwit address, use android samurai wallet). Bitcoin gives the same advantage to some pour guy in a 3rd world as it give to wall street boys. You dont need to help unicef use bitcoin and you are directly helping the whole world at once, including your self. Use it, spend it, dont hodl or sell. Use it for what it is supposed to.

Bitcoin isnt a store of value or get rich thing.

Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcon is no more war
Bitcoin is no more debt
Bitcoin is you in power!

Bitcoin is the key to our bright future. Bitcoin help us to support our financial needs and help others that don't have  a permanent job. This is the key to our success to fulfill our needs in life.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, and the top of all crypto currency price. It gives us future on getting huge profit.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

from my opinion, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world. It has been almost 10 years created by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is running on a blockchain and decentralized system. It will give you much profit and bright future.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

I think you should be wiser than that, you may be able to use your bitcoin to do good deeds but to have fun every day it's not a good lifestyle.
Bitcoin always has inflation, now you may be able to enjoy anything with your bitcoin but no one can predict when bitcoin value will go down and when bitcoin value will soar.
You say we do not need to waste money, because bitcoin will last forever.
If bitcoin values are down and your account is forbidden what will you do? Meanwhile you no longer have the money.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and the top of all Cryptocurency price.
Bitcoin is a way for people to make money and give people a opportunity to earn big profit.that's why there so many people still believed in bitcoin and bitcoin be popular day by day.

Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

I think personally, Bitcoin is our future for all of us to get to the future of digital technology that we have to learn, and also for the future we use.
From this Bitcoin, I get a lot of lessons about investment science, which is very useful investment for our future later as capital and also a means of saving for us.
I also know more about all the uses of Bitcoin for future payment transaction issues, which I see very easy and also very safe for us to use.
From Bitcoin I also very much get a job that makes me now more independent in terms of work.
And Bitcoin is my life for me to pursue, and get all my dreams and ideals as long as I live in this world!
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

Bitcoin is digital cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is money.
Bitcoin is a way for us to earn money and get more profit
Bitcoin is future.
I'm believed in bitcoin because bitcoin have good future.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Bitcoin is all of important person with my life. Basically when I start Bitcoin then quickly I do it received lot of profit.it already adjust my life and my family.now I have to believed them Bitcoin is a most of real currency of the mother land one.

Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

Bitcoin is our future and the digital currency.
And bitcoin is the great a opportunity for all people to get big profit.and bitcoin
Is the key to our bright future.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

I think bitcoin is the future, not only my future, but also the future of most free lovers. Bitcoin allows us to break through some bondage and allow us to gain greater freedom.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

bitcoin is very helpful to many people because bitcoin is easy way to make a money and bitcoin is the very successful cryptocurrency.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
It's true that bitcoin is a great business and makes a lot of money because bitcoin is a money shelter and an easy way to earn money in. Therefore I pray that bitcoin has a good future and is useful for many people.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

Bitcoin is a powerful coin which is more people investing and become rich. Its really profitable investment and transferring of money is secure because it was decentralized means no one can control the transaction, no third party.Bitcoin has the great future to change our financial life so start on investing in bitcoin..bitcoin is the key to success just be wise and patient.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

Bitcoin is my way
Bitcoin is my partner
Bitcoin is my rich
Bitcoin is destination
Bitcoin is my hobby
Bitcoib is my succesfull
In other words bitcoin is such a blessing for us. Through bitcoin we can achieve financial freedom. Bitcoin is very helpful in terms of financial aspects.
correctly. and if I think the bitcoin is a land to earn a very large income and bitcoin also is a very valuable asset that is very promising for all its users

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

Bitcoin is my way
Bitcoin is my partner
Bitcoin is my rich
Bitcoin is destination
Bitcoin is my hobby
Bitcoib is my succesfull
correctly. and if I think the bitcoin is a land to earn a very large income and bitcoin also is a very valuable asset that is very promising for all its users
Bitcoin is the money making machine and we should take advantage of it.Even billionaires invest in Bitcoin because they know that Bitcoin give huge amount of profit returns and that too in a short period of time.Bitcoin is like an extra income and if someone has some Bitcoins then he or she can leave his or her life independently.Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency and is the father of all the cryptocurrencies.All the other cryptocurrencies and altcoins are regulated with respect to Bitcoin only.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

You may have raised bitcoin too high and assigned too many tasks to it, but what it is capable of improving our world and us is for sure.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:52:01 PM

Bitcoin really opens up great opportunities for everyone who wants it. It does not require special education, only a great desire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: