Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:36:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NOT hold your Alt Coins!  (Read 2562 times)
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

I don't see the relevance of your title to the content of your post. I was expecting some speculations regarding the current all time low of altcoins and what was presented to be was sort of an ICO promotion. Lately, coins have been dumping and there were no improvements. I thought this post would somehow enlighten me of all the dumping. Sad to say, it did not.

Hello,

First of all, I would like to apologise if I disappointed you.
However, I also do not have a fundamental solution for the current situation. (If I knew it, I would have been working as an expert for Exchange)

Just my solution in one sentence is to find a good ICO and invest into it.

and the one I have found so far is Mossland. I also spent a lot of time on analysing it (team, their vision etc.).

I was worried about what you have just said, but I wanna ensure that i am not a part of the team.
So, I did not put any referral links for that in order to prove that.

Anyway thanks for your opinion Smiley
I agree with macchiato partly. And your opinion about invest in ICO, but are you sure of this? The situation on the market is not stable enough, you can lose your money because ICO can fail at the moment. Now a lot of people are in panic, so ICO campaigns won't achieve even a soft cap

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
SW_Lee (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

I don't see the relevance of your title to the content of your post. I was expecting some speculations regarding the current all time low of altcoins and what was presented to be was sort of an ICO promotion. Lately, coins have been dumping and there were no improvements. I thought this post would somehow enlighten me of all the dumping. Sad to say, it did not.

Hello,

First of all, I would like to apologise if I disappointed you.
However, I also do not have a fundamental solution for the current situation. (If I knew it, I would have been working as an expert for Exchange)

Just my solution in one sentence is to find a good ICO and invest into it.

and the one I have found so far is Mossland. I also spent a lot of time on analysing it (team, their vision etc.).

I was worried about what you have just said, but I wanna ensure that i am not a part of the team.
So, I did not put any referral links for that in order to prove that.

Anyway thanks for your opinion Smiley
I agree with macchiato partly. And your opinion about invest in ICO, but are you sure of this? The situation on the market is not stable enough, you can lose your money because ICO can fail at the moment. Now a lot of people are in panic, so ICO campaigns won't achieve even a soft cap

I cannot guarantee you, bcs no one knows.
Yes as you said, the market is unstable even falling rapidly right now while i am writing this comment, but if you invest into ICO meaning that you are investing into future. a proven ICO by team, vision, capacity, ability etc can prevent us from damage and possibly bring even more benefits in the future.

Moss Coin has not been on any exchange yet, bcs it has just done its pre ICO. However, they are planning to show Moss Coin on exchange after ICO, which means that the increasing value is guaranteed at least.

the one who decides your coin is you, but should mark that coins are falling right now.  
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

If your coin is independent and has value itself, then it is very likely to be unstable depending on the market situation.

However, if it is interconnected to other sources like Moss Coin, then it has a prevention from it and becomes more stable.

It might be concerned that a failure of the game affects Moss Coin negatively, it is a rational point.

That is why I look into Mossland more carefully to investigate whether it is going to succeed or not.

In my opinion, it seems it is gonna do well, bcs Reality Reflection launching this game has already launched some fascinating game
and recognised technically.

This is my tip Smiley
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

Now, in general, to invest in ICO is meaningless.
Since many projects copy each other.
And shove the blockade to the place where it is not needed.

I have a bunch of tokens from ICO, but they still cost zero!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

Now, in general, to invest in ICO is meaningless.
Since many projects copy each other.
And shove the blockade to the place where it is not needed.

I have a bunch of tokens from ICO, but they still cost zero!

Most ICOs may have duplicated concepts, but Mossland.

It is a totally new game that did not exist, therefore, it may attract lots of attention from people.

I do not focus on its ICO or Coin itself, but I look into their game concept and vision.

Hope this can be your answer.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

Sell or hold Altcoin is one of choice. Sometimes, we doubt and then hold but the price is very low for many times. When we sell, after that the price decrease and we are regret. I think it is my experience Smiley
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

well you'll right. this is the right time to sell your altcoin. and this is the right time to buy bitcoin. the reason why the altcoin is got a higher price because of the low price of bitcoin. and when the bitcoin price is recovered and increased again,the price of altcoin will fall down. thats all is only on my think. but base on experience that is happen many times in this cryptoworld..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

When you panic well maybe you will sell but nowadays many people who hold us fit in the moment now is buy back because now is the lowest point

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

Sell or hold Altcoin is one of choice. Sometimes, we doubt and then hold but the price is very low for many times. When we sell, after that the price decrease and we are regret. I think it is my experience Smiley

That's a pity, but many ppl feel in the same way.

It becomes much easier if we compare between possibilities.
We can calculate them carefully and just go for a higher possibility.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

well you'll right. this is the right time to sell your altcoin. and this is the right time to buy bitcoin. the reason why the altcoin is got a higher price because of the low price of bitcoin. and when the bitcoin price is recovered and increased again,the price of altcoin will fall down. thats all is only on my think. but base on experience that is happen many times in this cryptoworld..

They seem like they are interconnected each other.
ETH stays more stable than other alts, therefore, ICOs based on ETH platform will probably get benefits as well.

SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

When you panic well maybe you will sell but nowadays many people who hold us fit in the moment now is buy back because now is the lowest point

That is exactly what users commented on my posting yesterday.
They said it was a lowest point then it was time to increase, but today? It is plunging again and we dunno where is the lowest point.

If we know that, then will become the richest one over the world.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

I think a lot of people will start cutting their losses since it's been dropping for so long now.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

I think a lot of people will start cutting their losses since it's been dropping for so long now.

Yes it is quite unusual..
We need to look for alternatives to avoid a huge damage.
Mossland ICO is my solution for that.

but still, too risky to invest whole assets into it
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

it keeps falling right now
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:35:26 AM

The one I recommended is strong bcs I cannot be scam.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:46:12 AM

I really agree with you, if you want to find a good ICO, then everyone here should read the daneel project, please read the roadmap and daneel planning at www.daneel.io
wtd93

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

Been holding all of my alts the entire dip and have added to their holdings. Im not sure how the title of the post relates the actual post itself, but i am not the biggest fan of the mossland ICO, i will wait for another to come up that i have more faith in. Goodluck to all in 2018!
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:52:02 AM

it keeps falling right now
dont be too hasty to sell your altcoins, if youre not getting any profit yet then dont sell your holdings, even if it takes many months just hold still. this dip is just for now, and the time for the rise of altcoins will surely come in the right time.
John Kim

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:13 AM

Hi guys,
I wrote about ICOs yesterday.
My opinion was that current cryptocurrency prices were not stable due to unpredictable policies,
therefore, it was better to invest your coin into a good ICO that had already been verified rather than holding them in your hand.
As I had expected, the price plunges again.

And what ppl are worried about is 'scam'. Now a great number of ICOs are turning out claiming they are reliable,
but still scams are damaging ppl.

So I would like to introduce FIRST Korean gaming ICO called 'Mossland'.
Guess you guys still doubt, I wanna justify why I chose this. (to make sure I am not related to the team, I will not show any referral links)

1. Team members
- Team Mossland is trustable, and some members are well known such as Chester (a serial entrepreneur who sold a previous startup to Google that was a first case in Korea), Wooram Son (worked for Samsung), other engineers who worked for major companies in Korea.
- The biggest reason is 'Don Lim'. He was working as a global business team leader for Gyeonggi Center for Creative Economy and innovation. It is a government organisation. This is the most important point making Mossland trustable.
Members appeared on media a lot of times as well. So no doubt.

2. Reality Reflection Inc.
- Mossland is being developed by Reality Reflection that has launched successful VR games including Music Inside that was picked as one of the 50 Oculus Touch's Global Launching Titles, and Speedball Arena which is a firstly launched Korean VR game on Steam.
They have got the largest 3D Human scanning studio in Asia. This company is supported by SKT, a major telecom company in Korea.
This means they have abilities to launch this game.

3. Their concept
- Mossland is a location-based AR game.
This is the first gaming ICO in Korea that is the largest cryptocurrency market. Moss Coin based on blockchain-technology is a money within the game. Therefore, if the game is successful, the value of Moss Coin will increase for sure.
A lot of Koreans are looking forward to this game.

4. Successful Pre ICO
- They held pre ICO on 29th of Jan, and sold out within 38mins even considering ETH was laggy at that time.
This proved this game is going to attract huge attention.

These are a brief summary why I chose this ICO.
It is up to you whether you join this project based on proof.
Just wanted to give you advice going through tough time.

Have a lovely day.
Web: https://moss.land/

I've been searching for some ICOs and Mossland seems ok. Do you think purchasing altcoins right now is the right choice in our current situation?
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:18 AM

I hold everything  Cheesy

it is up to you !
no answers can guarantee you 100%
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: