Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NOT hold your Alt Coins!  (Read 2560 times)
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

When I opened the website there was a lot of suspicion.
Because the website cannot access quickly and I strongly object to that.

Hopefully this can be your best choice, because I did not attend the ICO.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

I think the appropriate reason why do not hold your alternativecoins because the value of it is in the high amount state that can make you profitable and it is your opportunity to grab this chance.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

I do not think that this is for all coins. yes, really not many coins in a short time will give you a good profit, but we all know, because the strongest in the crypto market always survive, but the strong can always wait Wink

chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

That's not very convincing. Personally, I keep altcoins and I advise all those who want to make a big profit to do it too.
Many coins have a small capitalization, and therefore all chances to fly to the moon.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

You are wrong here, holding brings money and minimizes losses which are very usual here and Altcoins are promising as well so I am sure that the right decision is after the person and his abilities.
mrhood

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

Do you mean that holding can save us from earning? I think yes, I have understood also in this way. It is not necessary to hold all you money but holding has to be in your work.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Yes because the value of the alternative coins in the market is in the high stage of amount that can make you really profitable in this kind of business and industry because of the sudden change of the law of the demand.

This is one of the reason why people loves cryptocurrency.
more investors from stock exchange are trying to have the crypto market because of its faster movement.
the demand law is good in crypto, you just need to be careful and has the knowledge for trading and news from coins.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

for us now a good time we can hold the altcoin, because now the price is still low, so you will also get more profits by waiting for a higher price increase.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

This sounds a bit not so much of a good advise to me, to be quite honest? Why would you advise anyone not to hodl their coins? It is impatience like these that has cost a number of people the opportunity of making huge profits from their investments. I think that you should rather be advising people to dump coins, only when they think nothing good can come out of it, and this should be after some thorough technical analysis.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:35:01 AM

Yes because the value of the alternative coins in the market is in the high stage of amount that can make you really profitable in this kind of business and industry because of the sudden change of the law of the demand.

I am holding my altcoins, and i don't see any wrong in holding mine.. It's not good to hold altcoins unless you are holding a shit coins and has no value in the market. But if you are holding a good coins, there is no need to worry about that.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

now it is trending, if a new coin must be able to compete to enter the market and can be exchanged with ETH or BTC at prices not much different from ICO prices
I am more interested, if Mossland has a relationship with the CEO of one of the biggest crypto exchangers in the world, such as Binance, Bittrex or KuCoin, so investors feel safez

vespa86

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:11:51 AM

indeed ico is a good ico or even arguably very good, by utilizing the game as a puller of interest for people who want to participate in ico, especially gamers plus VR and AR technology will add to the appeal of the ico, but unfortunately, that ico is finished
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

Investing in ICO is good , but even the potential ICO who are possible to become successful are possible to failed also. Choose best ICO for you .
If I don't want to hodl my altcoin I can get losses of coins because as you look in the market the bear trends continues, in my strategy I would like to hodl for a couple of months to observe if there's an improvements and if will not growing then I will extended again.
actually holding Altcoin will be very capable to produce much bigger gains.
as for the development of Altcoin-owned will be very capable of generating considerable profits. so it is still very good with holding
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:22:52 AM

more investors from stock exchange are trying to have the crypto market because of its faster movement.
the demand law is good in crypto, you just need to be careful and has the knowledge for trading and news from coins.
but unfortunately, in cryptocurrency market there were much shitcoins or projects that able make new investor trapped.and their money value decrease alot while buying it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:10:21 AM

I think that now the altcoins looks very promising, it is believed that not everyone will be able to bring income, but a large number of them will bring profit, because the market is now in recession and at high growth will increase and the price for them. And in the future it will be necessary to switch from altcoins to bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

but unfortunately, in cryptocurrency market there were much shitcoins or projects that able make new investor trapped.and their money value decrease alot while buying it.

Yes it's true because the market is now Bearish.
And there are also many development teams that make Shitcoin so easy and deceive investors.

Please be careful of the current ICO. that's my advice.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:28:02 AM

I think that now the altcoins looks very promising, it is believed that not everyone will be able to bring income, but a large number of them will bring profit, because the market is now in recession and at high growth will increase and the price for them. And in the future it will be necessary to switch from altcoins to bitcoin.

I also saw that Bitcoin Cash has risen in price, from 0.07 to 0.083.
Very good value for Bitcoin Cash, because I have a bit of Bitcoin Cash on the Biitrex Exchange. Chhheerrsss

Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

Depending on how the conditions in the market. If indeed the price is very low, then I guess we recommend hodl would be better. However, if the price is high, there is no reason not to sell immediately. Moreover, it is the coin of the ICO. which is not necessarily his future would be good.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

Hi guys,
I wrote about ICOs yesterday.
My opinion was that current cryptocurrency prices were not stable due to unpredictable policies,
therefore, it was better to invest your coin into a good ICO that had already been verified rather than holding them in your hand.
As I had expected, the price plunges again.

And what ppl are worried about is 'scam'. Now a great number of ICOs are turning out claiming they are reliable,
but still scams are damaging ppl.

So I would like to introduce FIRST Korean gaming ICO called 'Mossland'.
Guess you guys still doubt, I wanna justify why I chose this. (to make sure I am not related to the team, I will not show any referral links)

1. Team members
- Team Mossland is trustable, and some members are well known such as Chester (a serial entrepreneur who sold a previous startup to Google that was a first case in Korea), Wooram Son (worked for Samsung), other engineers who worked for major companies in Korea.
- The biggest reason is 'Don Lim'. He was working as a global business team leader for Gyeonggi Center for Creative Economy and innovation. It is a government organisation. This is the most important point making Mossland trustable.
Members appeared on media a lot of times as well. So no doubt.

2. Reality Reflection Inc.
- Mossland is being developed by Reality Reflection that has launched successful VR games including Music Inside that was picked as one of the 50 Oculus Touch's Global Launching Titles, and Speedball Arena which is a firstly launched Korean VR game on Steam.
They have got the largest 3D Human scanning studio in Asia. This company is supported by SKT, a major telecom company in Korea.
This means they have abilities to launch this game.

3. Their concept
- Mossland is a location-based AR game.
This is the first gaming ICO in Korea that is the largest cryptocurrency market. Moss Coin based on blockchain-technology is a money within the game. Therefore, if the game is successful, the value of Moss Coin will increase for sure.
A lot of Koreans are looking forward to this game.

4. Successful Pre ICO
- They held pre ICO on 29th of Jan, and sold out within 38mins even considering ETH was laggy at that time.
This proved this game is going to attract huge attention.

These are a brief summary why I chose this ICO.
It is up to you whether you join this project based on proof.
Just wanted to give you advice going through tough time.

Have a lovely day.
Web: https://moss.land/

I am sorry but I will not agree at all. There is nothing wrong in holding your altcoins. They are good for investments and if they are not rising currently you can always hold. I am currently storing PRG, ICX and LISK.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: