Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:19:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32686 times)
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

Senzacervello and Flechashe, you're right that it's harder for people outside of the so-called "top tier" geographic areas to earn on any faucet/offerwall site. We very much want to give everyone everywhere more ways to earn Coins—which is, of course, in our own best interest. We have some things in the works, too, but everything takes time.

It's one of the reasons we included the five 200 Coin bonuses every hour to anyone with an active Mine, no matter how big or small. It's also why we built in the Coins-every-hour mechanism based on your total Mining Power. Every Mine that's maintained will earn a profit for its owner over time.

Just wanted to offer some insight on our thinking on this, and to let you know we will have more ways to earn as we go. And that doesn't even count the additions to the Mining Game itself we have in the works. That, too, just takes time to do correctly.

Thanks for the interest in what we're doing. We appreciate it.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:49:48 AM

If you have access to the MinuteStaff wall, check out the Ex and Target tabs. You have to "unlock" them by being a Minute Staff user for 30 days (meaning you had to have opened the MinuteStaff offerwall at least 30 days ago), and by earning 30K/50K Coins within MinuteStaff itself.

The Ex tab requires you to open three webpages and copy/paste all three URLs into the form. It takes 20 seconds and pays 204 Coins. The Target tab requires you to open one webpage and leave it open for 25 seconds. Pays 102 Coins.

Those tabs refresh every minute or two, and sometimes I can earn a few thousand Coins in a few minutes. Availability of those offers fluctuates throughout the day, too, and the Target tab works really well when I'm collecting on other faucets.

It may be varied or pay differently by region, but MinusteStaff has some of the widest coverage of the offerwalls.

I feel like not enough people know about unlocking those tabs or how good they are. I've been able to unlock both during the first thirty days on two different sites (the first before we launched Cointiply!) just by doing the offers on the first four MinuteStaff tabs throughout the day. If you do the higher-paying offers on the Survey tab, it can help, too.
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:20:55 AM

Who has the highest level building of all the Mining Game players? I have a level 149 Tongue
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

If you have access to the MinuteStaff wall, check out the Ex and Target tabs. You have to "unlock" them by being a Minute Staff user for 30 days (meaning you had to have opened the MinuteStaff offerwall at least 30 days ago), and by earning 30K/50K Coins within MinuteStaff itself.

The Ex tab requires you to open three webpages and copy/paste all three URLs into the form. It takes 20 seconds and pays 204 Coins. The Target tab requires you to open one webpage and leave it open for 25 seconds. Pays 102 Coins.

Those tabs refresh every minute or two, and sometimes I can earn a few thousand Coins in a few minutes. Availability of those offers fluctuates throughout the day, too, and the Target tab works really well when I'm collecting on other faucets.

It may be varied or pay differently by region, but MinusteStaff has some of the widest coverage of the offerwalls.

I feel like not enough people know about unlocking those tabs or how good they are. I've been able to unlock both during the first thirty days on two different sites (the first before we launched Cointiply!) just by doing the offers on the first four MinuteStaff tabs throughout the day. If you do the higher-paying offers on the Survey tab, it can help, too.

I know.The point is to unlock those insanely high limits. After a month or so, I am at 4,500 coins earned with Minute Stuff. To reach 30k, at this pace, it'll take around 7 months. 50 k I will reach the day I will get retired  Grin
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:29:41 AM

That's great, Flechashe. Cheesy

Senzacervello, I admit to the gift/curse of being able to stay focused on something when my mind is set on it, but I truly did hit the 30K in 30 days. Took another couple of days to hit the 50K once I opened the Ex tab.  Your mileage may vary, of course.

I think I did a couple of app installs, too. Or, rather, I did many app installs, a few of which actually credited. That's a fickle business. Most of it, though, was the Visit, View, and Click tabs, all of which are MUCH easier to do on a Mac or PC. That's especially true with the Visit tab.

I hope this helps everyone. MinuteStaff is simply my favorite go-to offerall for steady tasks.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:57:22 AM

That's great, Flechashe. Cheesy

Senzacervello, I admit to the gift/curse of being able to stay focused on something when my mind is set on it, but I truly did hit the 30K in 30 days. Took another couple of days to hit the 50K once I opened the Ex tab.  Your mileage may vary, of course.

I think I did a couple of app installs, too. Or, rather, I did many app installs, a few of which actually credited. That's a fickle business. Most of it, though, was the Visit, View, and Click tabs, all of which are MUCH easier to do on a Mac or PC. That's especially true with the Visit tab.

I hope this helps everyone. MinuteStaff is simply my favorite go-to offerall for steady tasks.

I guess Minute Stuffs is tiered also. I do not receive tasks in significant amounts on daily basis. No app install, no social, no high paying stuffs. Instant visits (equivalent to 120-150 coins), some small tasks for 25-30 coins (not more than 2-3 per day). Sometimes, when things are going really well, an additional 2-3 tasks worth 15 coins.

In 30 days, one post on Facebook (102 coins) and a couple of searches (around 100 coins each).

I'm not blaming you, of course, simply reporting things as they are to me. Yesterday I have completed a task offered by Persona.ly worth 235.000 coins (invested 20 euro to be lost on a gambling-bet site). Ready to hear that something will go wrong and I won't be credited  Grin
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

MinuteStaff is tiered, unfortunately.

I certainly hope that offer goes through. That's a big one!
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

MinuteStaff is tiered, unfortunately.

I certainly hope that offer goes through. That's a big one!

It should be paid in 72 hours. We will see, but I didn't receive so many payments from offer walls that I wouldn't be surprised if I won't receive also this one
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

The offerwalls tend to take credit card TX that much more seriously. I'd be in contact with them if you have any issues.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

Thanks a lot. That's a big one for me and, in case of problems, I will pm you if I can.
D4m1en

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Minute Staff would be great if only the friggin' pages would load. 8 times out of 10 the target site is down.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

9 days waiting payment

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
D4m1en

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

PTC Wall does not pay anymore since three days now.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

I am having problems with Adscend Media as well. Sent complaints to their support and waiting for an answer. 3 offers completed, zero credits
DarkHalf

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

I am having problems with Adscend Media as well. Sent complaints to their support and waiting for an answer. 3 offers completed, zero credits

well i completed an offer from CPALEAD and this was for 50k coins. the offer was from bridge media. bridge media said i wont be charged however my card was deducted. i don't know what was i thinking that day.  bridge media refunded me which was good however i was given lesser the amount of money due to dollar conversion. cointiply was apologetic about this (i appreciate that). they said they haven't been paid as well.

The offer from bridge media is no longer in my offerwalls from CPALEAD which could mean the offer went through because if it didn't bridge media's offer would have been still there.

i contacted CPALead and they said i have to take this up with cointiply, i contacted cointiply then they said i have to take this up with CPALEAD.   i was so frustrated, i felt like i was tossed around when i had completed the offer and i have also given them screenshots about it. i have done my part and i was left in the middle i don't know where to go.

cointiply offered me a compensation for the inconvenience they said if i have to complete another offer with in 48hours then they will add 25percent more of the total coins i'll be getting from the offer. so i downloaded the "final fantasy" game from offer toro with in 48 hours but the game needs me to finish with a level 10 citadel before i can be rewarded. this took me a week. i was paid by offer toro but was told by cointiply i didnt make it with in the 48hours time frame. I was like "whatttttttt?" with the inconvenience from bridge media and the fact that i gave my card to a company which i dont know what they will do with my card info, where is this 50k coins?  what happened to the compensation? i really want to explode that day due to frustration.

I love cointiply i really do, however this is something that they have to address so no one will experience the same frustrating scenario. I was left out, no coins no nothing. SAD.

one thing is for sure, cointiply will say this again and will quote this comment of mine, they haven't received anything so they dont have anything to give out. lol
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Not true. I have reached 20 coins several times and never been credited
DarkHalf

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

im sorry i must have deleted my quote on this. i was paid by PTC last night 20coins. if only i can give a screenshot .  ill have to do it on my android phone =) later. however if you havent been paid, my apologies bro. cointiply have a disclosure about PTC walls in the feedback section.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

im sorry i must have deleted my quote on this. i was paid by PTC last night 20coins. if only i can give a screenshot .  ill have to do it on my android phone =) later. however if you havent been paid, my apologies bro. cointiply have a disclosure about PTC walls in the feedback section.

Cointiply is not responsible for that, but it can happen to some lucky guys like me that PTC does not work even when you reach the 20 coins limit
D4m1en

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

Have any of you been able to unlock the OfferToro high paying surveys? I'm led to a page with a spinner loading indefinitely.
DarkHalf

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Surveys doesnt work from where i am from
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: