Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 07:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32696 times)
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

On referral commissions, the system is working properly. The devs checked it out just to be sure. As you might imagine the vast majority of claims are small, and that's what you're seeing reflected in your small subset(s) of referrals.

Please, please, please recruit some members who LOVE doing surveys! Cheesy
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

On referral commissions, the system is working properly. The devs checked it out just to be sure. As you might imagine the vast majority of claims are small, and that's what you're seeing reflected in your small subset(s) of referrals.

Please, please, please recruit some members who LOVE doing surveys! Cheesy

I do like surveys, but they don't like me  Grin
codergeek

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:52:35 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 10:48:04 PM by codergeek

Total Referrals 163
Total Referral Earnings 191218 Coins
Active Referrals This Week 42

Referral Bonus You earned a referral bonus. 5508 Coins 12 hours ago
Referral Bonus You earned a referral bonus. 4284 Coins 13 days ago
Referral Bonus You earned a referral bonus. 678 Coins 4 hours ago

I knocked up a free wix site (link in signature below) with a faucets page and a Cointiply banner (among others), then spent USD$50 plugging it on mellowads.

With my own payouts and total referral earnings I've recovered what I spent and then some.

Edit: btw mellowads has a free bitcoin faucet, but you can only use your faucet earnings for daily network banner/pop-under campaigns. You don't need to spend anything.

HQ Level 100 Mission Accomplished  Grin

http://dripdropcoin.com/
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:26:13 PM

Firstly, congrats, codergeek, and thanks, too.

The Mellowads faucet is a supremely great way for ordinary people to pick up some referrals. You can win 500, 1000, or 3000 satoshis in credit once per 24 hours (almost always 500, of course). You can't withdraw it, but you can spend it on an ad campaign. Save up over a few weeks and you can run a popunder "campaign" for Cointiply referrals big enough to get a couple of dozen referrals (there's the luck of the draw, so your results will vary). You just use your referral URL as the campaign's URL. No marketing materials required other than the referral URL.

Plus, it will make you hate popunders a little bit less. Smiley

Mellowads does this, of course, to encourage people to spend real money on an ad campaign, like codergeek did. As new as we are, it's a solid strategy in my opinion.
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

Firstly, congrats, codergeek, and thanks, too.

The Mellowads faucet is a supremely great way for ordinary people to pick up some referrals. You can win 500, 1000, or 3000 satoshis in credit once per 24 hours (almost always 500, of course). You can't withdraw it, but you can spend it on an ad campaign. Save up over a few weeks and you can run a popunder "campaign" for Cointiply referrals big enough to get a couple of dozen referrals (there's the luck of the draw, so your results will vary). You just use your referral URL as the campaign's URL. No marketing materials required other than the referral URL.

Plus, it will make you hate popunders a little bit less. Smiley

Mellowads does this, of course, to encourage people to spend real money on an ad campaign, like codergeek did. As new as we are, it's a solid strategy in my opinion.
Nice, I'll try their faucet then.
BTW, "Your previous roll was 99663 and you won a total of 338 Coins" haha Smiley
codergeek

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:25:15 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 03:35:51 AM by codergeek

Cointiply, you're welcome and thank you.

Here's a brief guide for anyone that wants to try Mellowads.

Once you sign up with Mellowads, claiming from the faucet is relatively straight-forward: goto Account > Claim from faucet

However, setting up an ad campaign for the first time can seem daunting...

Here are the basic steps:

(As an example, I'm going to create a new Cointiply ad for a network banner/pop-under campaign, as described by Cointiply above, using my referral url)

1. Create new advert

2. Fill out the advert title, text, type (select banner or pop-under) and url (use your own referral link), then click Create

3. Submit for approval (advert status is now pending approval)

4. Once your ad is approved Start network campaign

5. Start daily campaign

6. Name your campaign (for your own reference), select duration and amount per day, then click Start campaign

The minimum spend amount is 0.00001 BTC (1k satoshi) so you'll probably need two faucet claims (one if you're lucky) to fund your campaign.

Good luck.

Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:33:48 AM

Cointiply, you're welcome and thank you.

Here's a brief guide for anyone that wants to try Mellowads.

Once you sign up with Mellowads, claiming from the faucet is relatively straight-forward: goto Account > Claim from faucet

However, setting up an ad campaign for the first time can seem daunting...

Here are the basic steps:

(As an example, I'm going to create a new Cointiply ad for a network banner/pop-under campaign, as described by Cointiply above, using my referral url)

1. Create new advert

2. Fill out the advert title, text, type (select banner or pop-under) and url (use your own referral link), then click Create

3. Submit for approval (advert status is now pending approval)

4. Once your ad is approved Start network campaign

5. Start daily campaign

6. Name your campaign (for your own reference), select duration and amount per day, then click Start campaign

The minimum spend amount is 0.00001 BTC (1k satoshi) so you'll probably need two faucet claims (one if you're lucky) to fund your campaign.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot, this really helps.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:46:22 AM

Man, that's just great! Their process is completely unintuitive, and your steps will make it so much easier for others to do.
Equicrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Hey guys, I was just wondering something. I started the mining game a couple of months ago but then quit. And well, I have some amount of coins and am nearing the min. withdrawal limit for FH. My mining efficiency is at 25 out of 200. What do you guys think - should I put everything in the mining game? Seeing as how I'm close to withdrawal and well, climbing up from 25 is going to take quite some time...I'm leaning towards withdrawing and then focusing on the mining game.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

Hey guys, I was just wondering something. I started the mining game a couple of months ago but then quit. And well, I have some amount of coins and am nearing the min. withdrawal limit for FH. My mining efficiency is at 25 out of 200. What do you guys think - should I put everything in the mining game? Seeing as how I'm close to withdrawal and well, climbing up from 25 is going to take quite some time...I'm leaning towards withdrawing and then focusing on the mining game.

Welcome back!

you get a 5% boost every hour you check on your Mine, plus up to 5% more per hour for watching videos. You could be back up to 100% in a couple of days, and up 200% in 3-4 if you're serious about your Mine.

Obviously we'd love to see you playing, and any advice from me might be suspect to you. But here's my honest assessment: if you're committed to earning Coins and plan on being active on Cointiply, the Mine will earn you a profit. If those things don't describe you, you may have more fun just casually earning and withdrawing.

Either way, we're happy to have you back. Smiley
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

We just added Premium Accounts for 17,000 Coins per month, or a year for 170,000 Coins. Features include:

• No pop up advertisements.
  • No hover / slide in advertisements.
  • Skip up to 2 days without having your loyalty bonus reset.
  • Early access to new features.
  • Random daily coin rewards for premium users.
  • Random boost on completed offer wall earnings.
  • Premium support.
  • Many more premium perks coming soon!

This is merely the first of many new features we are working hard to roll out.
codergeek

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

We just added Premium Accounts for 17,000 Coins per month, or a year for 170,000 Coins. Features include:

• Premium support.

Awesome! Subscribed.

Pandarian

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:06:56 AM

Can anyone explain me how does the mining game works? My efficiency is 2% and Im not getting any coins from it
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

Can anyone explain me how does the mining game works? My efficiency is 2% and Im not getting any coins from it

Cointiply Mining Game: this one's easy. Buy buildings. Each building has Mining Power—and each building can be infinitely upgraded. For now, it doesn't matter which buildings you buy, and they all give the same Mining Power per Coin spent. For every 34 Mining Power, you'll earn 1 Coin per hour. Every active Mine of any Power has a chance at five random 200 Coin bonuses (per hour). With enough Mining Power (the amount is always changing), you'll also earn a percentage of our bonus Mining Pool, which is a percentage of all the site Activity—again, every hour.

A couple of more things. The first is you must check in on your Mine throughout the day. It starts out at 100% Efficiency, but it decreases 2% every hour you leave it untended. When you check in, you'll boost it by 5% instead, up to a maximum of 200%. In some markets, you can watch video ads to boost it another 5% per hour.

We have many, many new features coming to the game. I mean some really cool stuff.

Pandarian, if you check in several times a day, you'll have your Mine back to 100% Efficiency in a day or two, and then up to 200%.
frusciante

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Hello, short question. I've completed the swagbucks offer from adgate. Do I have to do anything after it or just waiting und praying to get my money?
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Hello, short question. I've completed the swagbucks offer from adgate. Do I have to do anything after it or just waiting und praying to get my money?

Not that I've heard, frusciante. It's a big one, but it's not so big you should have to do anything special. Check with their support if it didn't go through.
Senzacervello

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

• Premium support.

Is there a chance, for the unlucky ones like me, to upgrade by making a deposit?
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

• Premium support.

Is there a chance, for the unlucky ones like me, to upgrade by making a deposit?

We won't do deposits until we have features ready that balance the Cointiply Mining Game. Lots of people have asked for deposits, but game balance is imperative for sustainability.

There is, however, a pool for the Premium Accounts. You can buy an entry into the premium account reward pool. Every entry costs 340 Coins (you can buy as many entries as you wish). When the pool reaches 100% (the cost of a premium account) a random entry will be selected and that user will recieve a premium account for 1 month.
Senzacervello

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 11:22:23 AM by Senzacervello

• Premium support.

We won't do deposits until we have features ready that balance the Cointiply Mining Game. Lots of people have asked for deposits, but game balance is imperative for sustainability.

There is, however, a pool for the Premium Accounts. You can buy an entry into the premium account reward pool. Every entry costs 340 Coins (you can buy as many entries as you wish). When the pool reaches 100% (the cost of a premium account) a random entry will be selected and that user will recieve a premium account for 1 month.

Understood. I was thinking a deposit/payment for the upgrade only. In other words, a transfer of 170k (I guess is the yearly one) directly and spent for this purpose only
Killshooter

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:55:34 AM by Killshooter

Hi guys,

I've got again around 85k and I would recommend you to do the Nielsen Digital Voice offer at AdGate. Register, download and keep the program for some hours, then you can safely uninstall. I thought that it would not credit but one day after I saw freakin 36720 Coins more on my balance for just installing a program.  Grin

Then I've made some surveys and found new Wannads offers. There you just need to register to a game, download it and play for 10 minutes. Every of them paid around 5k. Here you can see which offers I mean and that they credit: https://imgur.com/a/JdiN3r7
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: